You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - YBIG xmas Party 2012 Sat Dec 15th Bleeding Horse
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG xmas Party 2012 Sat Dec 15th Bleeding Horse

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 52535455>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Somehow ended up on a 12 hour session yesterday which finished in Flannerys around 2am or something with Scientist and the very elegantly dressed Familyguy. No idea if he made it to work, or for that matter, is still alive. Fairly glad of the day off today though. 

Fulfilled a life ambition of mine on Saturday by meeting BSM, the poor fella was so upset about Leinster losing a full 10 hours earlier he couldn't talk. The fact he may have been in 14 pubs beforehand may have had a little to do with it as well, but I think it was mainly down to the rugby.....

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Was the Mick fella in flying form again ?
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 9:13pm
He was getting quieter by the end of the night, I'm kind of immune to him and his antics at this stage anyway. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by ODCO ODCO wrote:

Cheers for organising it brianie btwThumbs Up

Am Happy to organise it, despite that it is flagged in September as a sticky and then taken down on the whim of a mod, so made a sticky by one mod and then taken down by another. Mods need to sort out communication with each other or else i fear for the future of this siteCry Am already looking for another venue for next year, with bar in room. As said previously not enough members turned up, hate those people who say they might drop in Angry Any way  a good night and fair play to the hard crew who home and away always make itThumbs Up

Happy Christmas and Look Forward to the New Year Play Offs to all YBIGERS and Family
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
ODCO View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Originally posted by ODCO ODCO wrote:

Cheers for organising it brianie btwThumbs Up

Am Happy to organise it, despite that it is flagged in September as a sticky and then taken down on the whim of a mod, so made a sticky by one mod and then taken down by another. Mods need to sort out communication with each other or else i fear for the future of this siteCry Am already looking for another venue for next year, with bar in room. As said previously not enough members turned up, hate those people who say they might drop in Angry Any way  a good night and fair play to the hard crew who home and away always make itThumbs Up

Happy Christmas and Look Forward to the New Year Play Offs to all YBIGERS and Family
Dead rite brianieClap ModsThumbs Down
was thinking of saying to you about the upstairs in  Devitts on Camden street. Has a bar and is a bit bigger than upstairs in bleeding horse. Was fairly hard to get near the bar downstairs in bleeding horse. 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 9:39pm

Somehow ended up on a 12 hour session yesterday which finished in Flannerys around 2am or something with Scientist and the very elegantly dressed Familyguy. No idea if he made it to work, or for that matter, is still alive. Fairly glad of the day off today though. 

Fulfilled a life ambition of mine on Saturday by meeting BSM, the poor fella was so upset about Leinster losing a full 10 hours earlier he couldn't talk. The fact he may have been in 14 pubs beforehand may have had a little to do with it as well, but I think it was mainly down to the rugby.....

PM me for all forum moderation queries.
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Jaysus when i met him he was giving out about being in one pub that had 8 screens all showing rugby,  Quote " Ya need a bit of football dont ya"

Good Man BSMThumbs Up
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 9:54pm
Fair play to ya for organising it Brianie, sadly couldn't make it. Seemed to be a bigger crowd than last year no?
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Fair play to ya for organising it Brianie, sadly couldn't make it. Seemed to be a bigger crowd than last year no?

Was led to believe by 14 people who said they would turn up and didnt. Mind you i only know 2 of themWink Good Crowd and in the main the away hard crewClap
ITS KEANE YES

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 10:08pm

Was led to believe by 14 people who said they would turn up and didnt. Mind you i only know 2 of themWink Good Crowd and in the main the away hard crewClap

Think you mean super fans Brianie

Looks like a good night hope you enjoyed it and Happy Christmas to you and yours

brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Think you mean super fans Brianie

Looks like a good night hope you enjoyed it and Happy Christmas to you and yours

Cheers Dec and the same Best Greetings to you and your FamilyClap
ITS KEANE YES

GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Originally posted by GreenTribe GreenTribe wrote:

Looked a good night yis are all looking sharp

..Specsavers ..etc

Now then now then
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 10:42pm
No shows Thumbs Down

hard core super fans Thumbs Up

Big smile
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 10:44pm
Not a fan of pics of the clique going up.  If we really want to rule this site, our identity should not be revealed.  :)
AKA pedantic kunt
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

No shows Thumbs Down

Big smile

i can understand non dubs not attending so close to christmas but very little excuse for those in the capital
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 1:49am
Originally posted by Rostrevor Fan Rostrevor Fan wrote:

No shows Thumbs Down

Big smile

i can understand non dubs not attending so close to christmas but very little excuse for those in the capital
fellas from Sydney, Waterford, Belfast, Clare, lady from Longford, more cultchies than Dubs at the thingClap
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 9:48am
Sorry lads, events took a welcome unexpected turn for me when my son came home unannounced from Oz on Saturday.

Looks like a fine time was had by all. Fair play to Brainie for organising it. 

AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 9:52am

Would echo the above comments and thank Brianie for organising it again. Great night!

@AntrimMan85
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 10:19am

Originally posted by Rostrevor Fan Rostrevor Fan wrote:

No shows Thumbs Down

Big smile

fellas from Sydney, Waterford, Belfast, Clare, lady from Longford, more cultchies than Dubs at the thingClap

I did not see Soccerc at it.  Wink
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 52535455>
  Share Topic