Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Garth Crooks team of the week

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 9:26am
Image result for alan partridge back of the net
Sponsored Links

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 9:32am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

From his team of the week this week. Partridge-esque the last bit.

Fernandinho: Regular readers will know what I think of this lad. Fernandinho is everything Paul Pogba should be. In fact if Pogba had what Fernandinho had, Manchester City would have suffered far more sleepless nights this season - and not just the one they suffered a few weeks ago at the hands of the mercurial Frenchman. Against a very ordinary West Ham, Fernandinho was as regular and as dependable as Greenwich Mean Time. You can't get more dependable than that.

EDIT:Ahhhh Lassie ye bollox Angry

Edited by Denis Irwin - 30 Apr 2018 at 9:33am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 9:04am
It's been a while since we've had a cracker from Garth Crooks, he's been very boring the past year or so up til now

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 9:04am
LOL Jones and Valencia made his team this week

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 9:04am
Actually it gets better:

Antonio Valencia: How good is it to see Antonio Valencia back in a Manchester United side? Here is another player I have no doubt is delighted to see the back of Jose Mourinho. The Ecuador international played the game against Newcastle United as though he had never been away. United are playing like a team that might win things again. If I were Chelsea or Arsenal I would be very concerned. Fourth spot now looks like a three-horse race and right now my money is on United.

Did you know? Valencia was making his first start in the Premier League since September.

Phil Jones: This is a player who has found himself struggling to get into the Manchester United team prior to the departure of Mourinho. However, if Phil Jones keeps making recovery tackles like the one he made on Salomon Rondon in the early stages of the game with Newcastle then, barring injury, the England international may find himself a permanent fixture in the Ole Gunnar Solskjaer era. The tackle required a focus I've not seen in Jones for some time.

Did you know? Manchester United kept a Premier League clean sheet for the first time this season with Jones in the starting line-up, at the sixth attempt.

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 9:18am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Actually it gets better:

Antonio Valencia: How good is it to see Antonio Valencia back in a Manchester United side? Here is another player I have no doubt is delighted to see the back of Jose Mourinho. The Ecuador international played the game against Newcastle United as though he had never been away. United are playing like a team that might win things again. If I were Chelsea or Arsenal I would be very concerned. Fourth spot now looks like a three-horse race and right now my money is on United.

Did you know? Valencia was making his first start in the Premier League since September.

Phil Jones: This is a player who has found himself struggling to get into the Manchester United team prior to the departure of Mourinho. However, if Phil Jones keeps making recovery tackles like the one he made on Salomon Rondon in the early stages of the game with Newcastle then, barring injury, the England international may find himself a permanent fixture in the Ole Gunnar Solskjaer era. The tackle required a focus I've not seen in Jones for some time.

Did you know? Manchester United kept a Premier League clean sheet for the first time this season with Jones in the starting line-up, at the sixth attempt.

Jones done well to recover but it was more Rondon not being sharp enough to capitalise on his mistake, It was funny that after that incident Jones and Lindelof switched sides so Lindelof picked up Rondon from then on
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 9:51am
Good man Garth LOL . Lindelof was so much better than Jones ffs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic