You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Garth Crooks team of the week

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2016 at 6:30pm
He did call Mane's goal the best individual goal he had seen in years,which does pretty much confirm that he actually watches f*ck all football
Sponsored Links

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 10:45am
The Garth Crooks we all know is back. Clap

Nothing wrong with the players he chose, but the famous always-used 3-3-3-1 formation he's decided to use LOL

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 12:36am
Garth hasn't been funny this season but he has his moments of old form

Victor Moses the right-back, and goes on to describe him as the next Ashley Cole, they play in 2 completely different positions LOL

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2017 at 3:46pm
I am watching this lad on Final Score, there is definitely a serious, serious want in the fella.
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 10:30am
just had a read over his team of the week. he barely mentions anything about the actual performances...for instance, look at the comments on mata. mata obviously is selected in the team, but rather than mention anything about his display vs Watford, he talks smack about how mourinho has always mistreated him and now that he is playing so well, it looks like mourinho is going to sell him in the summer. how the f**k does this lad actually have a job?
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 12:50pm
I hope he never gets sacked,I get a great kick out of them.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 1:42pm
Never forget the time he put Steven Caulker as one of his defenders in his team of the week despite Cardiff conceding 5 goals because he scored twice
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 1:50pm
Just looked at his team of the week, which includes the below line....

I don't like playing players out of position but sometimes the occasion calls for it.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 1:52pm
Garth Crooks team of the week

Here is his team by the way, 2 left backs in midfield but he doesn't like playing players out of position LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 3:07pm
It's called total football Podge
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 3:36pm
Comparing Gabbiadini to Pippo Inzaghi  LOL

He couldn't lace the boots of the player who laces Pippo's boots whoever that may be
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 3:49pm
The man is back Clap the legend.
It's the Garth Crooks Cool http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41068650

2 wing backs in a 3-4-3 and his description of Tammy Abraham is the best - "I only first noticed him over the summer for the U21's" whereas everyone else in Football noticed him when he was 18 goals in 18 games at 1 point last season LOL

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 11:07pm
Smalling makes it in this week for his "sheer mental strength". Would have thought performance would matter a fair bit, but obviously not with Garth
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 11:19pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 7:39am
Pogba's hairstyle has had more mentions this season than anything else, its hilarious how much it grates with garth!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 4:20pm
Ashley Young makes his team despite him saying how shocked he was that the ref didn't give the penalty.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 9:18am
From his team of the week this week. Partridge-esque the last bit.

Fernandinho: Regular readers will know what I think of this lad. Fernandinho is everything Paul Pogba should be. In fact if Pogba had what Fernandinho had, Manchester City would have suffered far more sleepless nights this season - and not just the one they suffered a few weeks ago at the hands of the mercurial Frenchman. Against a very ordinary West Ham, Fernandinho was as regular and as dependable as Greenwich Mean Time. You can't get more dependable than that.

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 30 Apr 2018 at 9:18am
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 9:23am
LOLLOLLOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic