You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Boxing thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 223224225226227 251>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Have you your head in the sand when it comes to McGuigan Sid? 

I haven't heard any stories about wee Barry? What are they?

He stole from Carl Frampton, who sued the McGuigan family and took them to the cleaners.

Now fair play to Barry for standing up to the scum that are MTK, but the reason he lost so many fighters was because they seen what he had done to Frampton and didn’t want to be apart of it! The show last night lost a bit of credibility for me having McGuigan on.

To what level? Have you any further details?
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Rigondeaux vs Willie Casey in Citywest back in 2011 was the last one I can remember. Bernard Dunne before.

Twitter, unsurprisingly, has had some absolute numpties responding to the documentary, and that's not to mention the boxers who came out in support of Kinahan. Derry Matthews, Paddy Barnes, Billy Joe Saunders (shock), Tony Bellew and Ben Davison have all shown themselves up today. 

McGuigan is no saint in terms of his dealings as a manager, but fair play to him having the balls to be interviewed and have his say.

What did Barnes say today about it?
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

He stole from Carl Frampton, who sued the McGuigan family and took them to the cleaners.

Now fair play to Barry for standing up to the scum that are MTK, but the reason he lost so many fighters was because they seen what he had done to Frampton and didn’t want to be apart of it! The show last night lost a bit of credibility for me having McGuigan on.

Before it went to court Frampton was very vocal on Twitter about how the McGuigan’s stole gate receipts and withheld earnings from big fights in Belfast, sued him for £6million! Frampton can’t speak about it anymore as it was settled in court and obviously one of the terms and conditions is he can’t disclose the details, all Frampton could say after the settlement was that he was extremely happy with the settlement thought to be a multi-million pound settlement.

The case went in Frampton’s favour after 10,000 emails that were thought to have been deleted were found in Cyclones company system archives.

Edited by BrendanD88 - 02 Feb 2021 at 6:32pm
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 7:02pm

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Rigondeaux vs Willie Casey in Citywest back in 2011 was the last one I can remember. Bernard Dunne before.

Twitter, unsurprisingly, has had some absolute numpties responding to the documentary, and that's not to mention the boxers who came out in support of Kinahan. Derry Matthews, Paddy Barnes, Billy Joe Saunders (shock), Tony Bellew and Ben Davison have all shown themselves up today. 

McGuigan is no saint in terms of his dealings as a manager, but fair play to him having the balls to be interviewed and have his say.

What did Barnes say today about it?

Was liking and re-tweeting stuff other MTK fighters were putting up today.

Interesting that Frampton doesn't pay any management fees to MTK. Can't imagine many legitimate management companies could afford to not take a fee from one of their marquee fighters.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2021 at 4:14pm

Before it went to court Frampton was very vocal on Twitter about how the McGuigan’s stole gate receipts and withheld earnings from big fights in Belfast, sued him for £6million! Frampton can’t speak about it anymore as it was settled in court and obviously one of the terms and conditions is he can’t disclose the details, all Frampton could say after the settlement was that he was extremely happy with the settlement thought to be a multi-million pound settlement.

The case went in Frampton’s favour after 10,000 emails that were thought to have been deleted were found in Cyclones company system archives.

Thumbs Up
It would damage this forums' reputation
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2021 at 7:44pm
Disgusting vile comments by Bilie Joe Saunders on instagram
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2021 at 7:48pm

He’s a horrible bastard.
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2021 at 8:55pm
What is he saying?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2021 at 9:12pm
Mocking Barry McGuigan over his dead daughter.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2021 at 9:13pm
Put up a photo of a rat and wrote saying his name was Barry and it was scruffy and slimy, and then other references to daughters and getting flowers for his daughter on Valentine’s Day 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2021 at 9:29pm
Unbelievable carry on
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2021 at 9:35pm
Sick bastard!
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2021 at 11:09pm
I know Darragh McIntyre, who did the research for the Panorama expose of Daniel Kinehan and his crime gang. He is an excellent and fearless journalist whose credentials and integrity are beyond reproach. He has taken big risks in exposing the scumbag underbelly of professional boxing and deserves credit for it. The Kinehans are the worst of the worst criminal gangs.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2021 at 7:04am
Fury Saunders Frampton and their fellow passengers on kinahan gravy train are the lowest level.
Enabling these filth gain respectability in sport is wrong, might as well be sticking a needle straight into the veins of kids in every town in the country, absolute scum they are beneath contempt.
The Irish boxers are undoing the good name of every fighter in the country.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2021 at 9:27am

He is sub-human scum.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2021 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I didn’t realise that Darragh is Donal McIntyre’a older brother and Tom McIntyre’s son. 

They've a brother who is/was the sports psychologist for Munster Rugby.
tapfit2004 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tapfit2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2021 at 9:30am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Is this repeated? or can I watch this else where?

It's repeated BBC2 at 2:40am early Saturday morning,

Edited by tapfit2004 - 04 Feb 2021 at 9:30am
Let Christy Take It.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2021 at 10:17am
Originally posted by tapfit2004 tapfit2004 wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Is this repeated? or can I watch this else where?

It's repeated BBC2 at 2:40am early Saturday morning,

Daniel Kinahan must have gave the BBC the go ahead to show it at that time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 223224225226227 251>
  Share Topic