You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Boxing thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 110111112113114 252>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 9:15pm
Fury's interview today was fairly strange even for him. Mentioning Joshua's love length !
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 9:24pm
AJ will take Fury apart in 3 rounds 
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

AJ will take Fury apart in 3 rounds 

Who has he fought again? Embarrassed

Charles Martin fs. Tyson Fury would batter him, as would Wlad and Wilder.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 9:48pm
AJ is nothing more than a hype job at the moment.Cant wait to see him face someone half decent,even someone top 10.See how he handles getting caught clean on the chin.

Only then will we know what hes about.

His next fight is against the yank dude in the last Olympics ,who they thought was gonna be deadly and he went out in first round.He was their no.1 boxer at the time.He only won his last fight because the lad he was fighting bit his own tongue offLOL
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 10:22pm
I think AJ beats Fury. But i don't think he handles a world-class boxer like Povetkin
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 11:25am
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

AJ is nothing more than a hype job at the moment.Cant wait to see him face someone half decent,even someone top 10.See how he handles getting caught clean on the chin.

Only then will we know what hes about.

His next fight is against the yank dude in the last Olympics ,who they thought was gonna be deadly and he went out in first round.He was their no.1 boxer at the time.He only won his last fight because the lad he was fighting bit his own tongue offLOL

He was wobbled by Dillian Whyte so it will be interesting to see how he handles getting hit by a bigger puncher. He's fought absolute nobodies up until now so it's difficult to judge what he'll be like against someone better. That could even be his downfall when he takes a step up in class.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 11:30am
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

He'll cut that weight no problem at all. 

Wladimir Klitschko has to be best looking 40 year old on the planet, I hope i look similar at that age Cool
Don't let Fury hear you say that!
Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 9:42pm
Jamie Conlan fight just over was one of best I have seen.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by Stretchryan Stretchryan wrote:

What channel was it on ?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 9:55pm

What channel was it on ?

boxnation.

Hughie fury on next. Tyson on chatting now
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 10:06pm

What channel was it on ?

boxnation.

Hughie fury on next. Tyson on chatting now

Cheers I switched it on as it was over , that Tyson lad is mad as a brush . This will be a test for Hughie
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 10:36pm
Accidental head clash ends the fight.
Fury will win it handy tho.

Edited by rossieman - 30 Apr 2016 at 10:36pm
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 10:44pm
Pity it ended like that , poor chap's skin is in bits must be something to do with the food allergies
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 10:52pm
Nasty head clash alright.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 10:54pm
The furys are going to dominate this division in the coming years. Hughie is coming along like Tyson did, infact you could argue Hughie has fought better opponents compared to AJ. (Except for Martin, as sh*t as he is)

Edited by SByrne24 - 30 Apr 2016 at 10:55pm
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 10:59pm

Pity it ended like that , poor chap's skin is in bits must be something to do with the food allergies

Yeah it's very bad.Isn't it some liver condition he has or iron problems ?
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Yeah it's very bad.Isn't it some liver condition he has or iron problems ?

Dunno some say it's acne and others say it's related to a blood condition . I knew a young chap who had acne and it was terrible for him . Luckily enough he got good treatment and it cleared , very bad to seasons kids with it and it ducks them up big time for confidence etc . I'm sure the Byrner can tell us what the problem is with Hughie . Walsh looked totally in control
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 11:48pm
I'd say it's Acne, due to protein etc in my teens I would of taken Creatine and Whey for GAA and Rugby and my body would have the same reaction although no were near to that extent. It's not a nice sight in HD... I will say that much
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 110111112113114 252>
  Share Topic