You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Boxing thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 251>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boxing thread
    Posted: 09 Mar 2024 at 1:15am
Zhang was the who interim. Faught Joyce for.it beat him twice. Think that's what Parker won (who had lost to Joyce).

I guess the WBO main belt is held up by all the messing with Fury, Uysk and Joshua
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2024 at 12:57am
Incredible performance and put all us MMA nerds back in our box. Hopefully Fury beats USYK then fights Joshua. Did parker win a newly created belt tonight?
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2024 at 12:37am
Fair play Joshua, that was impressive. 

Just shows how bad Fury was the last time!

Edited by t_rAndy - 09 Mar 2024 at 12:39am
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2024 at 11:47pm
Such an eerie atmosphere in the place 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2024 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

good fight coming now Zhang vs. Parker (Andy Lee in corner)

Is that in tv anywhere?

Sky box office, I.e. in the usual places
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2024 at 11:10pm

Is that in tv anywhere?
I love beer gardens
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2024 at 11:09pm
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2024 at 5:38am
Unlucky Padraig McCrory, Belfast man dared to be great heading to Florida to fight Berlanga

Unfortunately his corner stopped it after he took a bad overhand right
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2024 at 9:25am
He'd want to increase his egg intake again.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2024 at 8:30am
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Anyone watch the benn fight tonight was a poor show in my opinion hope he can move on from here because that was poor enough 

I used to be a fan but a huge cloud over him now.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2024 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Anyone watch the benn fight tonight was a poor show in my opinion hope he can move on from here because that was poor enough 

Seen the last few rounds. One of the most over rated boxers out there. Average at best. Got hit with a lot of shots in the late rounds. 
I love beer gardens
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2024 at 11:21pm
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2024 at 10:35am
John Ryder who's the son of a Cork man lost last night in a good fight with Munguia could be the end for him now. On the Belfast card Crocker and Donovan looked impressive.

Edited by JoxerDaly - 28 Jan 2024 at 10:36am
longford claret View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2024 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by longford claret longford claret wrote:

He's not very good. 

Based on what exactly? He just comfortably beat someone with a record of 25-1

His lead hand work was excellent, jab, hooks and lead hand uppercuts were lovely to watch.
Tommy McCarthy loses for the 6th time tonight, could well be the end of his career.  A decent domestic fighter , but not good enough to trouble anyone near the top of the world rankings.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2024 at 11:40pm
Anyone watch the Jonas Mayer fight? Boxing really is a farce a lot of the time. Mayer clearly won that fight but surprise surprise Jonas wins on split decision. It wasnt even a difficult decision to make who won. Must be very demoralising for the person who clearly won but dosent get the rightful decision.
I love beer gardens
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2023 at 10:01am

Man these boxing fights in Saudi are a pile of sh*te. No atmosphere whatsoever. 

Parker beating Wilder though, well deserved and I'm delighted for Andy Lee his trainer and looking like he could be one of the best trainers in the world too. Love hearing Andy talk about boxing and his view on things in general.

Atmosphere is dreadful. Its like they have set up in someone's living room.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2023 at 9:26am

Parker beating Wilder though, well deserved and I'm delighted for Andy Lee his trainer and looking like he could be one of the best trainers in the world too. Love hearing Andy talk about boxing and his view on things in general.

Yeah I have a lot of time for Andy Lee. Interesting character. His book is well worth a read too
El Puto Amo
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2023 at 9:05am

Edited by t_rAndy - 24 Dec 2023 at 9:06am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 251>
  Share Topic