Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trap haters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 1:55pm
Lads, will yiz give up names such as O'Leary and fookin Venables, Jaysus......their boats have sailed years ago.  Plenty of other gaffers capable and affordable and as said elsewhere, Trap's name was under the radar when Stan's disastrous tenure ended.

We've alot to thank Trap for, absolutely, but the tide has turned now on his methods and style, it's primitive, predictable and like Jack's last days, other teams now have us sussed.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Sponsored Links

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 1:59pm
Ive fookin wet meself laughing at FW post
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Pray tell Y2?

We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Pray tell Y2?

The very mention of O'Leary and Venables is fookin laughable.

I could picture your exasperation when typing that post.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:07pm

Pray tell Y2?

The very mention of O'Leary and Venables is fookin laughable.

I could picture your exasperation when typing that post.

Ah right.....LOL, thanks pal.  Fookin notion of either of those 2. Angry
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:14pm
They were Dunsthys favourites in 2002. and 2008
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:16pm

Lads, will yiz give up names such as O'Leary and fookin Venables, Jaysus......their boats have sailed years ago.  Plenty of other gaffers capable and affordable and as said elsewhere, Trap's name was under the radar when Stan's disastrous tenure ended.

We've alot to thank Trap for, absolutely, but the tide has turned now on his methods and style, it's primitive, predictable and like Jack's last days, other teams now have us sussed.

Who?

The likes of Phil Brown , Souness , Curbishley etc etc is the calibre we'd be attracting.

There'll be know Denis O'Brien helping pay wages either , god knows who'll be the next Ireland gaffer!
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Who the fook is Dunsthy?
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

Who the fook is Dunsthy?

Dunphys and McCarthys love child?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:21pm
Angry
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Who?

The likes of Phil Brown , Souness , Curbishley etc etc is the calibre we'd be attracting.

There'll be know Denis O'Brien helping pay wages either , god knows who'll be the next Ireland gaffer!

GD, I don't know who at this time as I don't know all the prospective coaches/managers worldwide (you have to look worldwide nowadays, but preferrably someone with more than the pigeon English Trap has).

Defo not Brown, Souness or Curbs either!  Phil Brown.........Jaysus........LOL Angry, God between us and all harm.
jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Ireland's number one fan, ole ole ole

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:21pm

Who?

Pat Fenlon or similar
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:26pm

Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

Who the fook is Dunsthy?

Dunphys and McCarthys love child?

Must be!

Cos Dunphy was anti-venables from the start..

He couldnt have been any more anti venables in fact!!!

"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:30pm

Angry

Who?

GD, I don't know who at this time as I don't know all the prospective coaches/managers worldwide (you have to look worldwide nowadays, but preferrably someone with more than the pigeon English Trap has).

Defo not Brown, Souness or Curbs either!  Phil Brown.........Jaysus........LOL Angry, God between us and all harm.

Mark my words get down to your local bookies and back the 3 of them LOL

If Trap left tomorrow morning for argument sake , i'd like to see the FAI try get an up an coming young manager in mould of an AVB. New idea's , fresh start for everyone and of course media skills.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:31pm
I think we'd attract a decent candidate, it's a part time job after all in easy commuting time from England. I mentioned antic a couple of weeks ago and still think he ticks a lot of boxes. Managed some of top teams, got Serbia into world cup, speaks good English, would be within budget.

Think it's a bit of scare mongering lads by mentioning Phil brown. I also think redknapp would be up for the challenge if we could again secure traps salary on part time basis
only1kilbane View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote only1kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

I think we'd attract a decent candidate, it's a part time job after all in easy commuting time from England. I mentioned antic a couple of weeks ago and still think he ticks a lot of boxes. Managed some of top teams, got Serbia into world cup, speaks good English, would be within budget.

Think it's a bit of scare mongering lads by mentioning Phil brown. I also think redknapp would be up for the challenge if we could again secure traps salary on part time basis

Good call with Redknapp. A change has to be made and the sooner the better. 
darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:46pm
Can understand people how people on hear are defending Trap after that performance by his team.I'm not saying the "Trap out" chat here & trying to look at this logicaly but he does have a alot to answer for.That was his 50th game in charge last night , just goes to show how we have progressed, have to question the lack of ball retention, change in tactics/ approach, constantly playing under performing & limited players.He seems to be ignoring all the problems he has & sweeping them under the carpet

irish boogie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish boogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

[QUOTE=ericdogg]

Give it a rest Eddie. When we fail to qualify for this WC his record will be 1 in 3. What stats will you drum up then to defend him?

Give what a rest exactly, the facts? Oh right let's just talk crap then and make everything up

Eddie is correct in his post, we are 3rd seeds in this group, we should not expect qualification to be easy, last night was a disaster as was the euros but I believe he has 1 game to get it right and if by somehow he can manage to beat the Germans will all be forgiven? Even a draw would be a smashing result, we will be massive underdogs no matter who the manager.

Can someone please tell me who they would like in and who would take it? Very easy to say Trap out like I have before but I have thought long and hard about this and viable replacements are not easy to find, no point changing just for the sake of it.

Your argument doesnt stand up you say he has 1 game to get it right , but as 3rd seeds we should really expect nothing from German game so if we get beaten you think Trap should go ? I think the problem is he wont pick the best team available and when we are getting beaten as easily as in Poland and playing as bad as last night. If he played players in their correct position and gave the players who are in form a chance and we got beaten at least fans would be happy to think we played our best possible team and we werent good enough. I dont know who we could bring in but id say there are managers we wouldnt think of who may be interested but we wont know till the job is available.

Edited by irish boogie - 08 Sep 2012 at 2:49pm
Thank You Torun and Tyskie
irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by ericdogg ericdogg wrote:

Give it a rest Eddie. When we fail to qualify for this WC his record will be 1 in 3. What stats will you drum up then to defend him?

well eric seeing as we are unbeaten in this group and have reached a playoff in each of trapps two campaigns to date there is (as much as some would hate it to happen) a chance that we could get to that playoff and possibly qualify.His stats then will read 2 in 3.What will you say to knock him then?
WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic