You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trap haters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McGeady7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Fitz Fitz wrote:

Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Considering weve so many anti-trap threads lets set one of these up.
No matter what this man does, in the eyes of gobsh*tes who know nothing, hes always wrong, but i want to say thanks trap, when no one else in the country would have brought doyle on you did, instead of pleasing the public you made an unreal decision.
No change it up for germany which i have no doubt you will. COYBIG

Fair play man; in all the comments I've read online tonight you're the only person who mentioned this. Clap

Most of it has been 'Trap out' and 'I wanna suck Richie Sadlier's balls'  OuchThumbs Down

Clap

That fella Richie is an utter wank!! couple games for millwall and thinks he's alex ferguson! can't believe RTE even give this fella enough air time to voice his opinions!

Excellent comment regarding traps switch for Doyle, thats the reason why we are paying him mega bucks a year, to make decisions like that! if listened to most know it alls, Mc clean would have been the change and god knows what would have happened
Sponsored Links

cianhole View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cianhole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 11:25am
what a muppet who are u liam brady
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 11:27am
If it was such a master stroke bringing Doyle off ghe bench, why didn't he start him then. I really can't believe people are praising the manager, let alone defend him. Last night was a fluke, no other way to describe it. Trap did absolutely nothing in getting us that result. O'Shea is not a full back, Cox, Walters and Long are not wingers, Ward is not good enough for this level. Keane has been brilliant for us over the years but he's not up to it anymore.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
McGeady7 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McGeady7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 11:36am
Doyle hasn't been amongst the goals and international players should always be picked on form rather than reputation, He got that decision wrong last night and he corrected it , thats why he's the manager and we are the fans, feel free to bump these comments when we next fail to pick up any points

BTW I felt walters was fantastic last night, as has always been in an irish shirt and has been bang on form with stoke

Edited by McGeady7 - 08 Sep 2012 at 11:41am
furfuxaik View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furfuxaik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 11:40am
Originally posted by McGeady7 McGeady7 wrote:

Originally posted by Fitz Fitz wrote:

No matter what this man does, in the eyes of gobsh*tes who know nothing, hes always wrong, but i want to say thanks trap, when no one else in the country would have brought doyle on you did, instead of pleasing the public you made an unreal decision.

Fair play man; in all the comments I've read online tonight you're the only person who mentioned this. Clap

Most of it has been 'Trap out' and 'I wanna suck Richie Sadlier's balls'  OuchThumbs Down

Clap

That fella Richie is an utter wank!! couple games for millwall and thinks he's alex ferguson! can't believe RTE even give this fella enough air time to voice his opinions!

Excellent comment regarding traps switch for Doyle, thats the reason why we are paying him mega bucks a year, to make decisions like that! if listened to most know it alls, Mc clean would have been the change and god knows what would have happened
surely you have to be on the wind up
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 11:41am

Originally posted by Smartalex Smartalex wrote:

LOLLOLLOL get your head out of traps arsehole ffs

Im guessing you've the brains of a 6 year old, and as you joined after Estonia this has made my calculated guess a very good one.

My head is far from up Traps hole, but most people, people like you, who didnt realise we had a soccer team until we qualified for the euros, and then you suddenly decided you were a die hard, you can go and f**k right off, I hope i never ever have the pleasure of crossing pathsThumbs Up
Does trap have us in a better position than we were 5 years ago, obviously, so until he sends us backwards. TrapClap

Let me get this right. You have never met Smartalex but you accuse him of not being a fan pre Euros?
Bizarre stuff indeed
McGeady7 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McGeady7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 11:43am
im 100% not joking.

Same scenario of strachan at celtic. Success with ugly football opposed to playing attractive football and ending up with nothing under mowbray

I will start criticizing when trap stops picking up points and qualifying for major championships
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 11:43am
Originally posted by daffyp daffyp wrote:

Originally posted by Smartalex Smartalex wrote:

LOLLOLLOL get your head out of traps arsehole ffs

Im guessing you've the brains of a 6 year old, and as you joined after Estonia this has made my calculated guess a very good one.

My head is far from up Traps hole, but most people, people like you, who didnt realise we had a soccer team until we qualified for the euros, and then you suddenly decided you were a die hard, you can go and f**k right off, I hope i never ever have the pleasure of crossing pathsThumbs Up
Does trap have us in a better position than we were 5 years ago, obviously, so until he sends us backwards. TrapClap

Em IP he joined about six months before Estonia and even if someone only joined last night their still entitled to an opinion
IM!!!! LOL
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 11:49am
Embarrassing thread.

"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Pubes View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pubes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 11:52am
its funny to read how bias the comments of the 'trap lovers' 
yous don't see anything wrong with him at all and jump on anything yous can to defend him! 
i know ill get abuse for saying this but apart of me wishes we had lost that game so Trap would get the door..we didnt win because of him, we were extremely lucky! 
if we play like that we will be destroyed by teams like sweden and germany and struggle against austria! i used to like Trap, i thought we played decent football the last world cup campaign but the last campaign we started going down hill and now its a joke altogether with team selection and player relations - if it was a club team or even any other nation he'd be long gone..
lets stop living on his past glory were he managed big teams with world class players like juventus.. he did an awful job for italy and he qualified us for the euros through 1 of the worse groups, who did we have to beat to qualify!? NOBODY..o sorry..Estonia! :/
furfuxaik View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furfuxaik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 11:54am

im 100% not joking.

Same scenario of strachan at celtic. Success with ugly football opposed to playing attractive football and ending up with nothing under mowbray

I will start criticizing when trap stops picking up points and qualifying for major championships
Theres ugly football and getting results and then theres that sh*te lastnight.We did not deserve to win lastnight,we got very lucky,how you can put that down to traps tactical masterclass bringing doyle on is amazing.6th seeds with most of the players playing in the kazakh league taught us how to play football lastnight and were unlucky to not get a result.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 11:55am

im 100% not joking.
I will start criticizing when trap stops picking up points and qualifying for major championships]
So you'd be criticising trap today if we hadn't have fluked two goals last night??? So basically Trap is a genius because a Kazakhstani defender sliced a clearance from a Doyle cross. You're praising the manager, I really cannot believe you can come on here with such tripe after yesterday's performance.

As You Were
Three in a row
athlonecelt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athlonecelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 11:57am
Gobsh*tes, all those Trap haters.
He is a genius. No other manager would have thought of playing strikers on the wing, and actually day to day wingers on the bench. Nobody would have thought of that. Not Fergie, Shankley, Jock Stein. That is what caught out Kazakhstan. His ability to put players in a position where they have never ever played a competitive match before and leave lads who are trained 6 days a week for that position is what makes him such a good manager. He will always ignore the obvious logical decision and surprise the opposition. His team talks leave his team absolutely enthralled, willing to run through walls for him. His post match speeches to the nation leave us in awe. 
This thread is ridiculous. How could anyone hate Trap ???? We should offer him another contract now for the euros because other nations will snap him up.
Pubes View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pubes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 12:03pm
 bri
Originally posted by athlonecelt athlonecelt wrote:

He is a genius. No other manager would have thought of playing strikers on the wing, and actually day to day wingers on the bench. Nobody would have thought of that. Not Fergie, Shankley, Jock Stein. That is what caught out Kazakhstan. His ability to put players in a position where they have never ever played a competitive match before and leave lads who are trained 6 days a week for that position is what makes him such a good manager. He will always ignore the obvious logical decision and surprise the opposition. His team talks leave his team absolutely enthralled, willing to run through walls for him. His post match speeches to the nation leave us in awe. 
This thread is ridiculous. How could anyone hate Trap ???? We should offer him another contract now for the euros because other nations will snap him up.

LOL  Brilliant!
jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Ireland's number one fan, ole ole ole

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by athlonecelt athlonecelt wrote:

he is the most succesful manager ever to have the Ireland job... nil chance of getting a better managerClap
McGeady7 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McGeady7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

im 100% not joking.
I will start criticizing when trap stops picking up points and qualifying for major championships]
So you'd be criticising trap today if we hadn't have fluked two goals last night??? So basically Trap is a genius because a Kazakhstani defender sliced a clearance from a Doyle cross. You're praising the manager, I really cannot believe you can come on here with such tripe after yesterday's performance.

could be several reasons, could have been an off day , the astro turf etc. Im not going to criticize a manger that has come in and picked up points in 38 out of his 50 games in charge.

There were several things wrong with last night, Robbie keane is finished imo, stepehen ward is pathetic and glenn whealan was done along time ago. Im not happy with these guys starting whatsoever however in saying that Keane scored another valuable penalty last night.

I think everyone was baffled that Cox started on the wing last night, and even more baffled when doyle came on to replace him and then Long for walters. But he did change it when it wasn't working, id be extremely annoyed and it would be a massive problem if he hadn't of changed it! 

Will be crying for trap out if we scrape a win or points against the germans/??? I

Edited by McGeady7 - 08 Sep 2012 at 12:12pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 12:11pm
Whats your point jinky, daglish was a successful manager once upon a time.

Edited by FrankosHereNow - 08 Sep 2012 at 12:12pm

As You Were
Three in a row
jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Ireland's number one fan, ole ole ole

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 12:18pm
Trap cant go out and sign top class players...Dalglish could... Trap has a team of very average Championship standard players.. big difference
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic