Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trap haters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trap haters
    Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:21am
Considering weve so many anti-trap threads lets set one of these up.
No matter what this man does, in the eyes of gobsh*tes who know nothing, hes always wrong, but i want to say thanks trap, when no one else in the country would have brought doyle on you did, instead of pleasing the public you made an unreal decision.
No change it up for germany which i have no doubt you will. COYBIG
Here we go again
Sponsored Links

Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:28am
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

No matter what this man does, in the eyes of gobsh*tes who know nothing, hes always wrong, but i want to say thanks trap, when no one else in the country would have brought doyle on you did, instead of pleasing the public you made an unreal decision.

Fair play man; in all the comments I've read online tonight you're the only person who mentioned this. Clap

Most of it has been 'Trap out' and 'I wanna suck Richie Sadlier's balls'  OuchThumbs Down
Smartalex View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Smartalex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:30am

LOLLOLLOL get your head out of traps arsehole ffs

irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:39am
Originally posted by Smartalex Smartalex wrote:

Im guessing you've the brains of a 6 year old, and as you joined after Estonia this has made my calculated guess a very good one.

My head is far from up Traps hole, but most people, people like you, who didnt realise we had a soccer team until we qualified for the euros, and then you suddenly decided you were a die hard, you can go and f**k right off, I hope i never ever have the pleasure of crossing pathsThumbs Up
Does trap have us in a better position than we were 5 years ago, obviously, so until he sends us backwards. TrapClap
Here we go again
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:43am
If there arent a dozen banners in Craven on Tuesday Ill be sickened
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 2:45am
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

If there arent a dozen banners in Craven on Tuesday Ill be sickened
Because if anyone other than trap was in charge there would be two dozenClap
Here we go again
Weser777 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weser777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 3:44am
yawn...
"I'm not the best manager in the world, but I'm definitely in the top one!" - Brian Clough
daffyp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daffyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 9:05am

Im guessing you've the brains of a 6 year old, and as you joined after Estonia this has made my calculated guess a very good one.

My head is far from up Traps hole, but most people, people like you, who didnt realise we had a soccer team until we qualified for the euros, and then you suddenly decided you were a die hard, you can go and f**k right off, I hope i never ever have the pleasure of crossing pathsThumbs Up
Does trap have us in a better position than we were 5 years ago, obviously, so until he sends us backwards. TrapClap

Em IM he joined about six months before Estonia and even if someone only joined last night their still entitled to an opinion

Edited by daffyp - 08 Sep 2012 at 1:37pm
Real Irlanda View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Real Irlanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 9:36am
Originally posted by daffyp daffyp wrote:

Em IP he joined about six months before Estonia and even if someone only joined last night their still entitled to an opinion

i dunno, if you only joined the forum recently your not a real fan, dspite the fact you may have watched almost every match over the last 20yrs.

Ya it was a good substitution

it was also a tactical masterpiece puttin a championship striker on the wing. Establishing a heirachy in team selection, in which your form counts for nothing is also a master-stroke. Only having one game plan, i really think not having a plan B is something more sides should try. Also naming your team days before kickoff is a fantastic trait.

Ye can ignore the performances all ye want but its going to catch up with us
Mick_G View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 10:06am
I love the way people come on here saying that no matter what trap does they're will be gobsh*tes who slate him I feel the exact same way but the opposite

No matter what trap does some gobsh*tes will back him.congrats that I the stupidest post I've seen on here in a long time and that's saying something. How anyone can defend that display is beyond me. Trap got it 100% wrong last night players out of position hoof ball and you come on here like trap is some kind of tactical genius

I know the policy is attack the post not the poster but would you ever f**k off coming out with that sh*te
@mickgleeson82
Mick_G View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 10:10am
Actually I'm not sure if my opinion counts so maybe you should scrap that last post. I joined the site in 2009 am I a real fan ?????????
@mickgleeson82
GockaRocka View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GockaRocka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 10:13am
Madness, all part of Traps cunning plan to leave us 1-0 down with five minutes to go was it?

Last night was a disaster, the football was absolutely muck even worse than we've come to expect and we were bloody lucky.

I'v always backed Trap, but he's infallible in the eyes of some which is unhealthy. If someone thinks that was a positive performance last night, they no nothing about football, plain and simple.

Signed, a non Trap hater, but growing weary. 
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 10:26am
I haven't been on this forum long enough for my opinion as an Ireland fan to count nor have I given out enough sh*t horses to start dog food factory. My bad....
forks89 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forks89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 10:37am

You absolute snob. It is not compulsory for every Ireland supporter to join YBIG. You have no idea how long people have been going to games. I go to all home games and only joined this forum in April for info on Poland (I found it very helpful). Does that mean that my opinion doesn't matter or that I'm not a real fan? I suppose it does in your eyes. All hail YBIG, the only real supporters of Irish football.
Everywhere ya gooooo, always take St.Ledger with you!!!
@forks_89_
forks89 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forks89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 10:38am
Originally posted by GockaRocka GockaRocka wrote:

Madness, all part of Traps cunning plan to leave us 1-0 down with five minutes to go was it?

Last night was a disaster, the football was absolutely muck even worse than we've come to expect and we were bloody lucky.

I'v always backed Trap, but he's infallible in the eyes of some which is unhealthy. If someone thinks that was a positive performance last night, they no nothing about football, plain and simple.

Signed, a non Trap hater, but growing weary. 

+1 Clap
Everywhere ya gooooo, always take St.Ledger with you!!!
@forks_89_
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 10:40am
What a ridiculous thread. We fluked a win last night. Doyle's cross that lead to the penalty was a poor cross and some woeful Kazakh defending gifted a way back in. Besides that we were clueless and created absolutely nothing. Trap played three centre forwards on the wing FFS. He could easily have put on Coleman or McClean who are wingers. How anybody can try to defend the manager after that garbage last might us beyond me.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
McGeady7 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McGeady7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 11:11am
Too many so called fans think that a guy who has played one good season in the premiership can totally transform our team and have the same impact that messi has with Barcelona. I like mc clean, but he's done nothing so far to justify this in an irish shirt...... end of the day we are top of group c, and its another win under traps belt!

Edited by McGeady7 - 08 Sep 2012 at 11:38am
jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Ireland's number one fan, ole ole ole

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 11:14am
Trap brings a third rate footballing nation to the verge of qualification for the world cup. unlucky to lose against France.... brings the country to the Euro finals then wins his first qualification world cup match away to a team with a population four times greater than this country... and people have the cheek to call it embarrasing and saying Trap should go.... reminds me of the idiots who said ireland would have won the world cup in Japan if Keano had not walked out.... feckin idiots ..!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic