You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aviva Stadium.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lansdown Roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 4:04pm
Serious amount of sniffling going on in the jacks last night, disgrace if you can't go to a game without being at that too. Seemed to be a lot of aggressive w**kers in the stadium last night.
They've only gone and done it
Sponsored Links

The Whisperer View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Whisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 4:09pm
The singing section made complete ****s of themselves last night by singing that song about eriksons wife.

Class less actions you would expect from English supporters . Granted a high stakes game but absolutley no need to stoop to that level . I was ashamed last night to hear such chanting. 
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by The Whisperer The Whisperer wrote:

The singing section made complete ****s of themselves last night by singing that song about eriksons wife.

Class less actions you would expect from English supporters . Granted a high stakes game but absolutley no need to stoop to that level . I was ashamed last night to hear such chanting. 

Disagree - it's clearly an untrue rumour and was a bit of craic.

PhilBabbBonanza View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilBabbBonanza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 4:12pm
There definitely seemed to be an uglier atmosphere than usual last night. Lots of beer being thrown and a bit of pushing & shoving as the Danish fans were walking past Slattery's. Wasn't great to see, lots of potential for a really ugly scene.
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by Lansdown Roar Lansdown Roar wrote:

Serious amount of sniffling going on in the jacks last night, disgrace if you can't go to a game without being at that too. Seemed to be a lot of aggressive w**kers in the stadium last night.

Was anyone selling ? asking for a mate
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 4:27pm

Best thing I've heard in the stadium in a long time. 
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 4:37pm

Sleepy
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 4:58pm

LOLLOLLOL
Someone’s never been to a LOI game 
LUFC View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 5:03pm
Was in the North Stand beside the Danish fans and the steward told the missus to go to the wrong section 140 when we were 139 causing us embarrassment, Getting into the stadium was an absolute joke as we had 3 checks coming off Bath Avenue which was ridiculous. Started walking down Bath Avenue at 7.20 and didn't get in until just before kick off, really poor organisation. 2 idiots behind me and i actually overheard one of them asking his mate who is the Irish goalkeeper and what was his name, i couldn't actually believe what i was hearing and a lot of scrotes at the game, seems to be an element at all games and also the away trip in Georgia who just want to be seen and actually have little or no interest or know anything about the game itself. 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 5:20pm

Somebody please, please think of the children.
By the way, he isn’t married.
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 5:23pm
  • Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I think he is.

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

I think he is.

He's not married though, She's only his long term girlfirend.

I think the one thing which let us down last night was the lads throwing stuff at Schmeichel, Yes he was being a bit of a bollix but throwing stuff onto the pitch towards an opposition is out of order and could have ramifications for us if the Ref noted it.  

Edited by lassassinblanc - 19 Nov 2019 at 5:30pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 5:27pm
I don’t really care either way, but Google tells me he lives with his long-term girlfriend. 
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

I think he is.

He's not married though, She's only his long term girlfirend.

I think the one thing which let us down last night was the lads throwing stuff at Schmeichel, Yes he was being a bit of a bollix but throwing stuff onto the pitch towards an opposition is out of order and could have ramifications for us if the Ref noted it.  

Never understand lads throwing stuff. Especially at that moment. Even putting aside any moral objections to it, what's the logic? I'm sure Schmeichel was delighted at it as it gave him an opportunity to time waste. Surprised the referee just told him to get on with it.

As for the chants at Eriksen, much worse is said at every Premier Division game every week. Harmless stuff
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 5:58pm
Throwing beer seems to have become a norm at our games this campaign. Bizarre carry on.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

Throwing beer seems to have become a norm at our games this campaign. Bizarre carry on.
I presume it’s Carlsberg, making it  the natural response.
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I presume it’s Carlsberg, making it  the natural response.

A terrible beer, that should be encouraged to be thrown away in fairness
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 6:19pm

It is at away games anyway, when we concede and score.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic