Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aviva Stadium.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 10:22am
Parked on Seafort Avenue last night and was in 116
Couldn't get back out that way after the match and was sent away round by Serpentine RoadAngry
Sponsored Links

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 10:36am
Why are they still playing that stupid f**king song after Ireland goals? It's horrible, it's false and it completely takes away from the moment. 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 11:13am
I dont think that tunnel area is safe under the railway.  Accident waiting to happen if you ask me
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
whitesideOnside View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitesideOnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 12:48pm
It was fairly chaotic getting back into 114 after h/t last night too. If they're going to insist on checking tickets then they need to manage it better. Another another layer of stewards stopping people pushing into the tunnel area into 114 before the check would help.
Or else the singalong/record themselves lads could do more singing during the match and take a breather at h/t. That might be a little harsh on them, but it is causing serious crowding issues at the entrance to 114. 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I dont think that tunnel area is safe under the railway.  Accident waiting to happen if you ask me

In what way? Crowd crush? 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

In what way? Crowd crush? 

Yeah. Any sort of panic such as a banger going off could cause a crush in there.  It was very claustrophobic exiting the stadium last night.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 2:12pm
Concourse outside 114 is an issue at half time too, very claustrophobic for some id imagine. 
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Why are they still playing that stupid f**king song after Ireland goals? It's horrible, it's false and it completely takes away from the moment. 

What song are they playing these days
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

What song are they playing these days
Russ Abbot-Atmosphere 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 2:53pm
To be fair to the FAI ( not a phrase you hear too often) I thought the 15mins pre match  prior to kick off was the best in a long while . (Though the music choice before that could of been a bit better)
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 3:17pm
There was some band or something playing at the side of the south/west stands from 19:00 to 19:30. The volume was way too loud on the stadiums PA system. I couldn't even hear what the person sat next to me was saying. Atmosphere picked up once they f**ked off. 

I'm not sure if I like being able to have a pint at my seat either. 
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

To be fair to the FAI ( not a phrase you hear too often) I thought the 15mins pre match  prior to kick off was the best in a long while . (Though the music choice before that could of been a bit better)

That Fields of Athenry was crap though
Danger here, OH NO
Adobolo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adobolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 3:25pm
Last night was the first time I have seen a row at an Irish match before, upper of the east stand two young lads started boxing men behind them (don’t know how it started). The older men did not hit back as the lads only 15 or 16 years old. It settled down except for a bit of jawing for the young lads, then about 5 minutes later the security heard about it and put the young lads out.
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Adobolo Adobolo wrote:

Last night was the first time I have seen a row at an Irish match before, upper of the east stand two young lads started boxing men behind them (don’t know how it started). The older men did not hit back as the lads only 15 or 16 years old. It settled down except for a bit of jawing for the young lads, then about 5 minutes later the security heard about it and put the young lads out.

FFS. Hate hearing this.
forza trapp View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forza trapp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 3:53pm
Nipped out for a pee durning the second half and there where a few hundred guys drinking and watching the game on tv. 
Why the fk would you do that while the actual game is a few feet away 🙈
Bar should be closed, it’s a pain in the arse.
whitesideOnside View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitesideOnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

Originally posted by Adobolo Adobolo wrote:

FFS. Hate hearing this.
There was a bit of nonsense in 114 just as the second half started between a couple of lads too. Nothing too bad, but not nice to see between home supporters. I'm not sure if it was related to the pushing and squeeze getting back in from the concourse area.

Edited by whitesideOnside - 19 Nov 2019 at 3:57pm
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 3:56pm
all the pyro last night Clap
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by forza trapp forza trapp wrote:

Nipped out for a pee durning the second half and there where a few hundred guys drinking and watching the game on tv. 
Why the fk would you do that while the actual game is a few feet away 🙈
Bar should be closed, it’s a pain in the arse.

Saw this myself ....bizarre Confused
Why no wine??!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic