You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aviva Stadium.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 12:50pm
good atmosphere last week, i watched some of the egg chasing v wales and i could hear the players shouting at each other...
Come on Irelind
Sponsored Links

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by mandrake mandrake wrote:

good atmosphere last week, i watched some of the egg chasing v wales and i could hear the players shouting at each other...
It's tragic how boring upper class ireland can be 
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Hummm yer man said to me " what's that in your pocket "  said glasses so read . 

cant believe you didn't say "nothing in my pocket i'm just happy to see you " Murph 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 1:41pm

LOL
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 1:51pm

Completely different context. The atmosphere at Ireland - Wales in the 6 Nations would be much better than say the atmosphere for tomorrow's game will be.
foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Completely different context. The atmosphere at Ireland - Wales in the 6 Nations would be much better than say the atmosphere for tomorrow's game will be.

Edited by foggy.nelson - 09 Sep 2019 at 2:17pm
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 2:20pm

Both friendlies though both carry as much Importance as eachother f**k all I'd Say. 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

Both friendlies though both carry as much Importance as eachother f**k all I'd Say. 

Well, one is in preparation for an impending World Cup.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

ya and it definately did carry a lot of importance. 
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 3:53pm

What world cup?

GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 3:54pm
The announcer at Ireland games makes my ears bleed
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

What world cup?

One that starts in two weeks.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 4:48pm

Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

In the singing section and walking up to turnstile Q and R, about to put my arms out to get searched and the guy just waved us on through.
Then going into 114 the stewards didn't even check the tickets. A big difference to the last few years.
Considering the last game there was the tennis ball protest it was if they didn't care what was brought in this time. 

they've been broken LOL
Hummm yer man said to me " what's that in your pocket "  said glasses so read . He just nodded and that was that .
Just aswell it wasn’t newryrep with all that communion money still in his pocket
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

In the singing section and walking up to turnstile Q and R, about to put my arms out to get searched and the guy just waved us on through.
Then going into 114 the stewards didn't even check the tickets. A big difference to the last few years.
Considering the last game there was the tennis ball protest it was if they didn't care what was brought in this time. 

they've been broken LOL
Hummm yer man said to me " what's that in your pocket "  said glasses so read . He just nodded and that was that .
Just aswell it wasn’t newryrep with all that communion money still in his pocket

NR told me he is Jewish Shocked
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 9:11pm

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

they've been broken LOL

NR told me he is Jewish Shocked
Only Jewish from the pockets down I heard LOL
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Like slugs in wet weather they all come out for the rugger.......where are they the rest of the time, must blend in well
mandrake View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:31am
Originally posted by gazurtoids gazurtoids wrote:

Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Like slugs in wet weather they all come out for the rugger.......where are they the rest of the time, must blend in well

the band wagon rocks up to any big event... look at all the irish who will trek to japan from asia, fair play to them its a great excuse to go to   japan... we had the same in 2002
Come on Irelind
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 10:04am
Well not sure how last night's rest run went for hosting games at euro2020, obviously set up with 2 checks on Lansdowne Road, the first being the ticket check as normal and then the security check which didn't happen as the crowds gathering were too large. It will be some operation for a potential England v Germany game in the last 16 come June. 

time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic