You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English Championship

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899100101 192>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2016 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by bannerboy95 bannerboy95 wrote:

Any predictions as to who gets promoted? Fancy Burnley and Hull to just scrape just past the line for all the premier league experience they have Brighton I fancy will be close enough and I wouldn't back against Derby from going on a run between now and end of the season

You'd have to be silly predicting the Championship after last season's madness LOL

But Middlesbrough should really be going up, they've spent a silly amount of money for a 2nd tier club and aside from Hull all their fixtures are against teams flirting with the bottom half.
Derby County are continuing their tradition of being the country's biggest bottlejobs I don't think they'll go up.

Middlesbrough, Burnley, Think someone really unexpected will win the playoffs like Sheff Wed or Cardiff. 

Edited by coyne - 07 Mar 2016 at 12:39pm
Sponsored Links

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2016 at 2:25pm

Mathematically you would not back against the other 20 teams from going on a late run Claret LOL
Now I did read on a Burnley site that we will not be relegated this year even if we lose the last 11 games . Always good to know Big smile
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2016 at 6:43am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2016 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Any predictions as to who gets promoted? Fancy Burnley and Hull to just scrape just past the line for all the premier league experience they have Brighton I fancy will be close enough and I wouldn't back against Derby from going on a run between now and end of the season

You'd have to be silly predicting the Championship after last season's madness LOL

But Middlesbrough should really be going up, they've spent a silly amount of money for a 2nd tier club and aside from Hull all their fixtures are against teams flirting with the bottom half.
Derby County are continuing their tradition of being the country's biggest bottlejobs I don't think they'll go up.

Middlesbrough, Burnley, Think someone really unexpected will win the playoffs like Sheff Wed or Cardiff. 

3-0 up against 22nd placed Rotherham, now 3-3.
An exact carbon copy of the game against Birmingham last season at the same stage of the season. LOL

Never known such bottlers in my life 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2016 at 3:38pm
Charlton vs Boro match stopped after 15 seconds.. Literally hundreds of balls thrown onto the pitch in a protest LOL
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 9:26pm
The statement Charlton's owner put out. Jesus christ almighty LOL

Referred the fans as 'Customers' 

Think English football has another loopy football owner having a meltdown.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 10:05pm
It's how 99% of owners view fans anyway.He has already proved he isn't too bothered about their opinions
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 10:11pm
Still. The whole statement is appalling, along with accusing some fans of wanting the club to "fail"

Definitely been taking PR lessons from the Leeds owner
The last part of it;

"They go to the restaurants with their families every week and they go to the cinema but if they aren't satisfied with the product will they go and scream to the people in charge of it? No they don't, but they do it with a football club and that's very weird"

Confused

Edited by coyne - 15 Mar 2016 at 10:12pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2016 at 5:19am

Is Hulls bottle starting to go with their defeat at Boro last night?

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2016 at 1:28am

Birmingham City have signed Norwich City's Northern Ireland international striker Kyle Lafferty on loan until the end of the season.

Enniskillen-born Lafferty, 28, has had less than an hour's first-team action for the Canaries this season, having made just three substitute appearances.

He has played more times for his country than his club this campaign

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 9:18pm
Boro currently 3 1 up at QPR makes the Brighton v Burnley game even more crucial tomorrow.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 9:21pm
Boro were 7/5. Nice start to the weekend
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 9:56pm
Some needle there between the managers at full time.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2016 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Boro currently 3 1 up at QPR makes the Brighton v Burnley game even more crucial tomorrow.
Brighton Burnley was a super game , really if both side went up they would not disgrace the Prem .

On a side note Barton should have been red carded shocker of a stamp on a player . 

Hey we would have won the game if the goal line tec was called on . 

Very good game and as happy as a sandperson who ever that is .
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 6:45am

Great win for Brighton last night but can they break into the top two spots?
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 7:28am

Great win for Brighton last night but can they break into the top two spots?
Please DM after last night I don't even want to think about it .
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 6:08am
After such a late winner last night its looking good for Boro.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 7:13am

After such a late winner last night its looking good for Boro.
Two nights in a row I was swearing at injury time .
Now as for Boro they have to come to the Turf and have Brighton last game of the season , not over yet .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899100101 192>
  Share Topic