Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English Championship

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134135 192>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Waghorn and Garner couldn't cut it in the SPL, currently tearing up the Championship.

Waghorn was always more than capable but they always opted for Kenny f**king Miller which shows how bad Management is there.

When I saw he'd gone ro Ipswich I thought it was outstanding business, been and wrote tha book already in the Championship, an easy 10+ goal a season striker
I am no fan of Miller, but he was Rangers best player last season by some distance. He really was excellent. 
Waghorn also played 32 games last season, starting 20. He was arguably the Rangers player who struggled most with the step-up from the Scottish second tier to the first, although cases could be made for the 'blue Cafu' and Halliday too. He has also just scored 10 goals in a season once in England, for Leicester in 09-10.
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 12:18pm
If a player failed in the Championship and then went up to the SPL and started banging in the goals, "experts" would be coming out saying that this is proof that its a terrible league and that Celtic would be a mid table championship side.

Just pointing out of two current examples of it working the other way!

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 12:21pm

If a player failed in the Championship and then went up to the SPL and started banging in the goals, "experts" would be coming out saying that this is proof that its a terrible league and that Celtic would be a mid table championship side.

People love doing that alright, has always been the same too. They even said it about Chris Sutton, after he had one bad year playing alone at Chelsea and completely ignored the reverse about Tor Andre Flo.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 10:56am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

People love doing that alright, has always been the same too. They even said it about Chris Sutton, after he had one bad year playing alone at Chelsea and completely ignored the reverse about Tor Andre Flo.
Flo was dire for Sunderland.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 10:58am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

How do people reckon Norwich will get on tomorrow against QPR? They're the last team in an accum I have, I could cash out for 190 now or wait on them for 350....
Did you stick or twist?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Can't even remember him playing there.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 11:11am

Can't even remember him playing there.
I wish I couldn't we signed him from oldco.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 12:27pm

How do people reckon Norwich will get on tomorrow against QPR? They're the last team in an accum I have, I could cash out for 190 now or wait on them for 350....
Did you stick or twist?

Cashed out, withdrew 160 and then won enough from the remaining 30 to cover what I would have won if I'd kept the bet running
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 12:31pm

Did you stick or twist?

Cashed out, withdrew 160 and then won enough from the remaining 30 to cover what I would have won if I'd kept the bet running
Good man.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 11:52pm
Burton beating Birmingham 2 1 tonight typical of the crazy league.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 12:17am

I don't see how that's bizarre, I fancied Burton. I fancy Burton to be above Birmingham come the season's end.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 12:53am

I don't see how that's bizarre, I fancied Burton. I fancy Burton to be above Birmingham come the season's end.
You mean you are doubting good old Arry shame on you.
Shear View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 10:35am
Where has everyone gone?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 6:14pm
Best Ipswich start to a season since 1974 go on Mick Mac. "
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 7:14pm
Brisol city v Aston Villa the live game on sky tonight O'Dowda on the bench for city Whelan and Hourihane start for Villa with Hogan on the bench.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 6:25am
Who ate all the pies.

Big smile 

Nottingham Forest fans appeared to come to blows as the City Ground ran out of pies during the weekend defeat by Leeds.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 5:41am

Adama Traore on his way out of Boro?

Edited by Double Maxim - 30 Aug 2017 at 5:44am
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 7:21pm
Derry's Rory Holden has gone to Bristol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134135 192>
  Share Topic