Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English Championship

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 170171172173174 191>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Blackburn have thrown away any hoped of a play off spot.   Tony Mowbray has to be one of the most mediocre managers in the game.  How does he keep getting relatively big clubs?

This post is about as bizarre as his looks... He's spent £5 million over 2 seasons and that was just on 1 player, and still overseen by the nonsense Venky's, done an incredible job with the circumstances.

Their best player by some distance Bradley Dack being out injured has really hampered them too mind.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Sponsored Links

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 8:29pm

Blackburn have thrown away any hoped of a play off spot.   Tony Mowbray has to be one of the most mediocre managers in the game.  How does he keep getting relatively big clubs?

This post is about as bizarre as his looks... He's spent £5 million over 2 seasons and that was just on 1 player, and still overseen by the nonsense Venky's, done an incredible job with the circumstances.

He has been useless everywhere he has been. What's his best job been? WBA?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 8:32pm

He has been useless everywhere he has been. What's his best job been? WBA?

Blackburn Rovers.

To be in playoff contention on a budget of 0 when other Championship clubs are overspending for the big money whilst having lunatic owners who sacked Big Sam for Steve Kean is grossly overachieving, on paper it's relegation fodder.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 8:34pm
Blackburn is the  best job he has done to date.  Think that proves he is utter sh*te.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 8:44pm

Blackburn is the  best job he has done to date.  Think that proves he is utter sh*te.
LOL
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2020 at 12:13am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

C
M
You will be most delighted Cool that Leeds are winning at Blackburn
To be very honest i really want Blackbum to win . 
 Now i know know this may sounds strange but Wovers are never going to make it this season and i do hate Leeds . 
Feck you baby . Big smile

CM
I feel your love Clap
To rub it in my only fav bro in law is a Burnley fan
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2020 at 9:31am

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

C
M
You will be most delighted Cool that Leeds are winning at Blackburn
To be very honest i really want Blackbum to win . 
 Now i know know this may sounds strange but Wovers are never going to make it this season and i do hate Leeds . 
Feck you baby . Big smile

CM
I feel your love Clap
To rub it in my only fav bro in law is a Burnley fan
Welllllllllllllllllllllll there has to be a few out in the world . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2020 at 10:06am
G’wan the Brentford.... 
on fire at the moment. Could finally make it to the EPL.
Too late to catch the top 2 but in good form for the play offs.

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 10:58pm
Just been watching the championship goals from tonight and after both Blackburn goals against Cardiff Tony Mowbray seemed uninterested in both bizarrely.

Confused
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2020 at 6:52pm
Wigan 7-0 up at Hull after 44 minutes LOL

Those Singaporean owners under investigation be sweating even more now.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2020 at 7:31pm
8 Clap

We want 10, We want 10.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2020 at 12:26am
very exciting finish. Still so many teams with it all to play for and a lot can happen in the last 2-3 games from a promotion, play off and relegation perspective 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2020 at 12:58am
The late winner from Middlesbrough will probably see them in the Prem in 2 seasons time barring any bizarre late complete meltdowns.

A Neil Warnock team, who's known as the Sir Alex Ferguson of the Championship backed by a dying breed of a chairman in Steve Gibson who's more than happy to put himself under the bus rather than throw his manager under, it's extremely hard not to see Boro up there regardless of how much they spend in the window.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 9:48am
A point away to Stoke should be enough for Brentford to get into the EPL.

My cousins are season ticket holders and have followed them for years. I try to make a few matches every season.

They are moving into a new stadium next year so even 1 year in the EPL would really set them up. 

Hopefully they can do it.

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 10:07am
A point is nowhere near enough.

Last game against Barnsley who are just refusing to die to the point they’ve given themselves a chance of staying up.
With Luton and Hull playing each other will just fire them up even more.

Stoke have been dreadful all season with Butland badly suffering from England Keeper Howler Syndrome. 

Outrageously tight at the bottom, Wigan May survive even after the pts deduction and even then the appeal should be successful. 
Losers of Hull v Luton are pretty much dead.

Charlton are in serious trouble with their last 2 games, Birmingham aren’t exactly safe.

If Barnsley beats Forest tomorrow then it’s going to be a massive incentive to beat Brentford 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 10:46am

A point is nowhere near enough.

Last game against Barnsley who are just refusing to die to the point they’ve given themselves a chance of staying up.
With Luton and Hull playing each other will just fire them up even more.

Stoke have been dreadful all season with Butland badly suffering from England Keeper Howler Syndrome. 

Outrageously tight at the bottom, Wigan May survive even after the pts deduction and even then the appeal should be successful. 
Losers of Hull v Luton are pretty much dead.

Charlton are in serious trouble with their last 2 games, Birmingham aren’t exactly safe.

If Barnsley beats Forest tomorrow then it’s going to be a massive incentive to beat Brentford 

What you smoking kid? Must be good stuff 

A point means they have a home game against the worst team in the league who Stoke beat 4-0 recently....
It will be harder if Barnsley still have a chance of staying up but they must beat Forest

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 10:49am
Jaysus ye are thick LOL

Btw. Good job on copying my own line from the COVID thread Thumbs Up

Edited by coyne - 18 Jul 2020 at 10:51am
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 11:19am

Jaysus ye are thick LOL

Btw. Good job on copying my own line from the COVID thread Thumbs Up

A point v Stoke means the team with the best home record in the league plays a home game against the team with the worst away record in the league for a place in the premier league.

It’s like Mike Tyson with a home fight in Vegas v the Coyner 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 170171172173174 191>
  Share Topic