You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English Championship

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 162163164165166 191>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 10:09pm
LOL

That picture is sensational.

Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 10:19pm
LOL
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 11:31pm
So that's at least 16 seasons now of Leeds being out of the premier league - will they ever get back up at this rate? LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Gerry Geary View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Geary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 1:11am
They Played good football today. maybe David O'Leary
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 1:48am
EL   LOCO   should   ditch   Leeds for     E I R E
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 2:45am
Jaysus the keeper had an absolute meltdown from about half an hour in. There could have been another walk in goal for Derby 5 minutes before his next calamity charge out of goals. 

Tis a pity, Leeds are a nice side to watch. Would have loved to have seen Bielsa in the PL. Hopefully he sticks around and gets the job done next season.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Geary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 3:10am
Get money back from Delaney and friends and get El Loco after Mick
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Geary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 3:14am
Tbh. ayling the right back lost 2/ 3 chances. Most of the players made mistakes of both team...u could feel the electricity there. I thought after Dallas scored Leeds would win. Berardi was fouled before he kicked. The ref was very partial in favor of derby

Edited by Gerry Geary - 16 May 2019 at 3:15am
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 7:32am
Mental game. No ball control. Ping Pong football. Shambolic defending . Leeds goalie.. (I would check that documentation that said he came from THE Real Madrid). No complaints.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 8:25am
Leeds were in total control of the tie until that cock-up before half time let Derby in to. But for that calamity Leeds would be in the play-offs final.
I wouldnt blame the keeper for this incident, that it was the Centre Halfs fault. The keeper was the player coming on to the ball. If the CH keeps out of the way, its not a problem for the keeper and he launches it. The keepers head went after that (interesting to hear the HT discussion in Leeds dressing room) as did the CH's who went on to give away a pen.

Derby took full advantage and played some super stuff. They have good young players. And Cashley Cole - i'm sure Cole has enough money without one of his buddies giving him a gig.

Wonder will Bielsa call it a day at Leeds and head to pastues new. OT has been mentioned a lot recently.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 10:07am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Leeds were in total control of the tie until that cock-up before half time let Derby in to. But for that calamity Leeds would be in the play-offs final.
I wouldnt blame the keeper for this incident, that it was the Centre Halfs fault. The keeper was the player coming on to the ball. If the CH keeps out of the way, its not a problem for the keeper and he launches it. The keepers head went after that (interesting to hear the HT discussion in Leeds dressing room) as did the CH's who went on to give away a pen.

Derby took full advantage and played some super stuff. They have good young players. And Cashley Cole - i'm sure Cole has enough money without one of his buddies giving him a gig.

Wonder will Bielsa call it a day at Leeds and head to pastues new. OT has been mentioned a lot recently.

Would be a terrible appointment for United IMO. United have been crying out for a rebuilding and stabilisation process for a few years now. If you look at Bielsa's club management career, he has rarely done more than one or 2 seasons at a club, which would land United back in the same sort of mess they are in now.

Also, I don't expect him to be at Leeds next season. His management style is too intense and takes too much of a toll on him.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 3:13pm
Bottled autos against Wigan who hadn't won away since August...bottled playoffs against Derby who they walloped and dominated in 3 previous matches this season, breaking all the wrong records .....top at Xmas Promoted? first team to win the away leg in a playoff and not get to the final.......been both brilliant and terrible at times in equal measure .........coupled with an horrific injury season which can only be described as strange and some peculiar officiating, bizarre season
daraghj82 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daraghj82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 4:29pm
can't believe we chucked it away again last night v derby, leeds don't do play offs, casilla had an absolute nightmare , the 1st goal we gave derby was the turning point of the game, we'll struggle to hold on to bielsa for next season
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 10:52am
Tony Pulis has been sacked.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

New Brighton manager

One way of achieving promotion
ErsatzThistle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErsatzThistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Thought that they would keep him on for another season. One of my least favourite managers anyway.

Chris Hughton for Boro or would they never hire an ex Magpie  ? 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 11:41am
I like Pulis. I may have been in the minority, but I loved watching his Stoke side. I do feel his time may be up.
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 9:21pm
Move over Man City....there's a new Sheriff in town

https://twitter.com/ArashMassoudi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 162163164165166 191>
  Share Topic