Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

West Ham

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 87>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 2:20pm
Good result yesterday.
Sponsored Links

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Good result yesterday.
Absolutely, biggest home win since 2005!

Anderson looked far more confident. The last year had lost my confidence in him, but yesterday gave me some hope he could be the player we hoped we'd signed from Lazio. Loved his interview afterwards, apparently Moyes' pep talk was "You're Brazilian, give us a Brazilian goal" LOL

There'll be tougher tests, but great start for Moyes
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2020 at 5:55pm
Could West Ham go do down in the bottom three now surely they will get out of it?
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2020 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Could West Ham go do down in the bottom three now surely they will get out of it?

Yes. There is a very serious threat of relegation. And this was not some form of Brighton Lazarus job. They were awful. Snodgrass’ goals took deflections,  but BRighton’s were just made of sheer incompetence and a very dodgy VAR decision which makes a mockery of the Rice decision three weeks back.

West Ham threw the game away. Badly.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2020 at 6:15pm

Yes. There is a very serious threat of relegation. And this was not some form of Brighton Lazarus job. They were awful. Snodgrass’ goals took deflections,  but BRighton’s were just made of sheer incompetence and a very dodgy VAR decision which makes a mockery of the Rice decision three weeks back.

What are the Hammers fans feelings on Moyes?
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2020 at 7:37pm

BRighton’s [goals] were just made of sheer incompetence and a very dodgy VAR decision which makes a mockery of the Rice decision three weeks back.

Haven't seen it myself, but when the pundits in the BBC studio watched the video replays, they immediately reckoned it was handball by Murray.

But then while VAR was checking it, they saw another replay from one particular angle and concluded that it had actually hit his hip, and changed their mind.

Perhaps Stockley Park were influenced by that camera angle too?

Edited by Territorial - 01 Feb 2020 at 7:37pm
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 11:17am

What are the Hammers fans feelings on Moyes?

Mixed. Very mixed.

There is a lot at issue at the club at the moment. The owners, the manager, the bulk of the players. There is much ill feeling and it’s hard to point fingers at Moyes specifically.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

BRighton’s [goals] were just made of sheer incompetence and a very dodgy VAR decision which makes a mockery of the Rice decision three weeks back.

Haven't seen it myself, but when the pundits in the BBC studio watched the video replays, they immediately reckoned it was handball by Murray.

But then while VAR was checking it, they saw another replay from one particular angle and concluded that it had actually hit his hip, and changed their mind.

Perhaps Stockley Park were influenced by that camera angle too?

The referee ruled it out almost immediately. I was there and without seeing the replay I was satisfied that VAR would rule it out if there was controversy. The replay convinced me that his hand was involved (probably unintentionally, but under current rules that isn’t relevant). I think it’s as poor as decision as I’ve seen from VAR this term.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 11:30am
I would love to see the Ukippers go down, love it!
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Clap

They are pure scum.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

Clap

They are pure scum.

Agreed. But luckily they’ve been going down radically in terms of vote share since 2015, so I think they’ll go so far down they won’t be even contesting the next election.
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 9:09am

100% agreed
Some people just deserve a slap
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 12:44pm
(From last week)

"West Ham United supporters have been left furious by the news that vice-chairman Karren Brady has been handed a pay rise of £238,000, despite the club's failings on and off the field. 

The Hammers have posted overall losses of £28.2m, but records show that Brady's salary has increased from £898,000 to £1.136m."

https://www.90min.com/posts/6546732-west-ham-fans-furious-over-unexplained-pay-rise-for-vice-chairman-karren-brady

I know someone who had some (football) dealings with her when she was at Birmingham. She's a very unpleasant individual.

Not that she'd have cared when we sang: "Birmingham City, Birmingham City, owned by perverts, run by sl*g, Birmingham City".

(Unfortunately "West Ham" doesn't scan)

Edited by Territorial - 03 Feb 2020 at 12:45pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2020 at 5:10pm
Listening to a Hammers fans on the phone in just then he came over as very anti Gold/Sullivan/ Brady he hates the new stadium and was well fecked off that Gold and Sullivan have taken £18.6m in interest from their £45m loan to the club.

Edited by Double Maxim - 09 Feb 2020 at 5:37pm
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2020 at 5:31pm
Great stuff.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 11:39pm
There's a good short clip on YouTube called 'one weird trick to ruin a football club'. It's about how West Ham sold out to the tourists. Worth the watch.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 11:33am
West Ham United have issued a new update on plans to move some seats closer to the pitch at the London Stadium.

West Ham fans are deeply unhappy with many things since the big move to the London Stadium.

The major bone of contention is the distance from the stands to the pitch.
And it is easy to see why supporters are so upset given what they had at their beloved Upton Park and the vision sold to them on leaving the famous Boleyn Ground.

Will this pacify WHU fans?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 4:54pm

West Ham United have issued a new update on plans to move some seats closer to the pitch at the London Stadium.

West Ham fans are deeply unhappy with many things since the big move to the London Stadium.

The major bone of contention is the distance from the stands to the pitch.
And it is easy to see why supporters are so upset given what they had at their beloved Upton Park and the vision sold to them on leaving the famous Boleyn Ground.

Will this pacify WHU fans?

Doubt it.

I suspect this video sums up their fans' continuing attitude towards the Dildo Brothers and Shady Brady:

(Well it made me smile, anyhow LOL)

Edited by Territorial - 24 Feb 2020 at 4:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 87>
  Share Topic