You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

West Ham

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 87>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumaville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

So instead you were running around Sunderland will all your poppy wearing mates on a witch hunt to find James McClean ?

Just ask the Celtic/Irish fans who get in the Irish Centre beside the Wonga Arena what they think of certain sctions of the skunks support who have been known to attack the centre.

Then again if a poster on another thread is correct you don't get over to many matches a bit of a barstooler so I hear so you would'nt know the craic. Big smile
Double Maxim draught in the Derry pub now you are talking.
Sponsored Links

Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Drumaville Drumaville wrote:

So instead you were running around Sunderland will all your poppy wearing mates on a witch hunt to find James McClean ?

Just ask the Celtic/Irish fans who get in the Irish Centre beside the Wonga Arena what they think of certain sctions of the skunks support who have been known to attack the centre.

Then again if a poster on another thread is correct you don't get over to many matches a bit of a barstooler so I hear so you would'nt know the craic. Big smile

What an Idiotic commentConfused No sh*t Sherlock!Obviously  i dont get over  every Month  as i live in AustriaConfusedim sure you noticed that from my forum nameEmbarrassedI will always make Ireland trips a priority before Newcastle,  And NUFC or the Irish centre in Newcastle has Sweet f**k all  to do with what has happened to James McClean and the racist abuse and threats he has received  on a Scumderland football forum form a bunch of Brainless,racist muppets,who have no respect for  where James grew up or what he has been through,have a look at the Scumderland forum , you will find the link  on the James McClean threadWink

Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 1:37pm
Lad's come on this as a West Ham thread ffs!

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Marley+ View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marley+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 1:50pm
Every English footy club has its right ring poltical element its just a fact of life.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2012 at 7:09am
http://www.squarefootball.net/default.aspx

Edited by Double Maxim - 17 Nov 2012 at 7:10am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Drumaville View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumaville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 3:41pm
I fancy WHU tonight.
BDI View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 10:04pm
Who was whus motm tonight.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by BDI BDI wrote:

Who was whus motm tonight.
Trevor Brooking or any other biased cheater from the FA of england Thumbs Up   (pretty much the same as every other day they remain in existance)
Marley+ View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marley+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 7:37am
Can't believe carroll still hasnt scored for whu.

Edited by Marley+ - 20 Nov 2012 at 10:06am
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Marley+ Marley+ wrote:

Can't believe carroll still hasnt scored for whu.

Seems a strange one given WHUs good start to the season.

Edited by Double Maxim - 20 Nov 2012 at 10:06am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 9:58am
Not having a go here,just a genuine question.....Is there any West Ham fans on here? Confusedas i only ever see you Sunderland lads posting on this thread.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 2:39pm

Not having a go here,just a genuine question.....Is there any West Ham fans on here? Confusedas i only ever see you Sunderland lads posting on this thread.

Yup, genuine West Ham fan here.

Happy with the start of the season, I'm sure neutrals will give out about the style of play, but it's great to be in the top half of the league. Played off the park for the first half last night, but once they got going in the second we were well in control. Draw a fair result tho based on our first half. Carroll will get going eventually, he's creating bucketloads. Once Jarvis is fit and banging balls into him it'll be great.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Yup, genuine West Ham fan here.

Happy with the start of the season, I'm sure neutrals will give out about the style of play, but it's great to be in the top half of the league. Played off the park for the first half last night, but once they got going in the second we were well in control. Draw a fair result tho based on our first half. Carroll will get going eventually, he's creating bucketloads. Once Jarvis is fit and banging balls into him it'll be great.

Fair play, i agree Carroll will be a huge asset , he is a nightmare for defenders, Nolan knows that too, and big Sam will play to their strengths, Been a good season so far for the Hammers.
BDI View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 3:48pm
How long is Jarvis out for.
Drumaville View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumaville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 9:26am
Rafa to get his first Chelsea win in the early game today.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 12:17pm
Torres will score today Thumbs Up
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 2:31pm
It is on for West Ham now.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Torres will score today Thumbs Up

Embarrassed       Torres was sh*te in front of goal,,,,,,,,again!   LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 87>
  Share Topic