Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Conor Masterson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 19>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 4:01pm
Leistner injured and Hall rested so he was the only other cb . Hall the only fit cab at the moment so Masterson might get a regular spot on the bench at least. Shophido came on and did well.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 7:45pm
How did Masterson play do you know?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
gally View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 7:49pm
Just read the QPR forum, all saying how well he played, also the manager praised him for his performance, all good.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 12:31pm
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/warburton-insists-qpr-duo-need-to-go-out-on-loan

Best thing for him in my opinion, he's 21 and now needs to be looking at first team football.

I think he's a talented player but needs to be more physical and you're not going to get that in the u23s.
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 11:49am
On the bench today which is an improvement on not being in the squad at all, hopefully changing his fortunes with qpr. 

Shodipo on the bench too.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 1:51pm
Masterson on at half time for Ball. 
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 12:03pm
Starts today against leeds
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by aviva8 aviva8 wrote:

Starts today against leeds

Really really positive, I hope he performs well, manning seems to have dropped to the bench, I wonder is this has something to do with contracts or a rumoured PL move 
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 12:30pm
massive game for Conor today after impressing coming on last week @ ht. change of formation means Wallace starts left back. Ryan needs to sort out his contract or move on as it’s affecting his game.
Andrew00 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 12:32pm
He's been poor since early December has Manning. Most QPR fans are saying the same 
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 12:45pm
Starting today, needs a loan move Big smile
We're decent enough..
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 12:53pm
Manning's legs have gone. Simple as
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 2:23pm
Played well
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 2:31pm
masterson grabbed his chance with both hands. Could save Qpr €5m as their trying to sign McKenna from Aberdeen. Great team performance from Qpr today.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 3:58pm

masterson grabbed his chance with both hands. Could save Qpr €5m as their trying to sign McKenna from Aberdeen. Great team performance from Qpr today.

Bittersweet day today for you.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 8:39pm

5 million for McKenna?! He's a terrible player, looks good in the sh*tefest that is the SPFL but has been dreadful almost every game for Scotland. Masterson already well ahead of him if today's performance is anything to go by. I was worried about his prospects when he wasn't getting any game time despite QPR's problems in his position but his outlook is very different now. 
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 12:27am
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

5 million for McKenna?! He's a terrible player, looks good in the sh*tefest that is the SPFL but has been dreadful almost every game for Scotland. Masterson already well ahead of him if today's performance is anything to go by. I was worried about his prospects when he wasn't getting any game time despite QPR's problems in his position but his outlook is very different now. 

So a player with 2 professional appearances in his career is now "well ahead" of a player who had well over 100 club appearances and 10+ international caps to his name.

Whether you rate Scott McKenna or not, that's a ludicrous statement to make.

It's not as if Masterson is the second coming of Nesta or Maldini where it was just a matter of time before he got his debut at club level or whatever that we can now start over hyping a kid with 2 games under his belt in professional football.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 19>
  Share Topic