You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Conor Masterson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 19>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 3:33pm
He's being treated like sh*te, has to get out ASAP
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Sponsored Links

willmcc83 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willmcc83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 8:25am
Surely due a run out now with Lovren injured
Time To Get Behind Mick & The Team
50%lesssugar&salt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 8:28am
Originally posted by willmcc83 willmcc83 wrote:

Didn't a 16 year old Dutch defender cone on for lovren. Masterson didn't make the bench.
willmcc83 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willmcc83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 8:33am
Originally posted by 50%lesssugar&salt 50%lesssugar&salt wrote:

Didn't a 16 year old Dutch defender cone on for lovren. Masterson didn't make the bench.

Would assume Klop brought the young lad to give him the experience of being around a match day squad. Doubt there was any intention on him being used although that's what happened in the end. I reckon Masterson would have to be ahead of him in pecking order.
Time To Get Behind Mick & The Team
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 8:33am

Originally posted by 50%lesssugar&salt 50%lesssugar&salt wrote:

Would assume Klop brought the young lad to give him the experience of being around a match day squad. Doubt there was any intention on him being used although that's what happened in the end. I reckon Masterson would have to be ahead of him in pecking order.

Based on what? He looked decent last night. 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 8:41am
It seems we've got a bit carried away on here with Masterson.
That 16 year old looked brilliant at times to be fair.
10 Box View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10 Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 9:30am
He should probably start looking for a loan before he turns into another Dan Cleary.
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 9:51am
Agree 100% but his Dad will call the shots !!
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 9:56am
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

bit of a knob I hear?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 9:57am
NO COMMENT
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 11:36am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

bit of a knob I hear?
Not just a bit and I grew up with him.

I hear he walks around Lucan Utd with his Liverpool tracksuit on him instead of a Lucan one (he's their DoF).

He rang one of my managers and asked him for the phone number of one of our players to poach him.

Neck of the kunt.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 11:50am
DoF?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 11:59am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

DoF?

Director of football, I presume...

Edited by cardwizzard - 08 Jan 2019 at 11:59am
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 12:02pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 12:13pm
Ki Jana Hoever is definitely ahead of Masterson in the pecking order. Has really impressed since arriving from Ajax : No accident he was in the squad last night. Wouldn't expect to see him play again for the first team this season, probably would expect to see him again the league cup next season depending on the draw. And Masterson would be behind him in that queue. 
Jimbhoy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 12:33pm
I've no idea why talented Irish players ever choose Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool or Arsenal when deciding which English club to join as a talented schoolboy. If either of my son's are talented footballers then I would send them to Southampton, Fulham, Norwich or anywhere else in the top 2 divisions. Ideally I would want them to go to Germany. Unless you are as good as Phil Foden you will have zero chance of ever playing first team football for any of these clubs. Even Foden is a bit player. Jadon Sancho is top drawer and had to leave to join Dortmund. Masterson needs to leave Liverpool to get regular 1st team football
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 4:19pm
Probably be walking around Lucan in his Rochdale tracksuit next season based on current progress.
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 4:23pm
If he's not getting into squads with Lovren, Matip and Gomez all out, it's probably time to have a go elsewhere.

Time to start getting adult football at this stage of his development, especially when there are 16 year olds leap-frogging him.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 19>
  Share Topic