You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Conor Masterson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Very true Citizen
The big test is when these players hit 17/18

This lad is also very big for a 13 year old. He will stop growing at some stage

almost six years later and so far so good
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Sponsored Links

Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 6:36pm
Makes the bench tonight!
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 8:23pm
Great experience for the boy. Given the no. 63 shirt. Liverpool 3-0 up - if it continues this way maybe he'll get thrown on for the last 10 minutes.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

Great experience for the boy. Given the no. 63 shirt. Liverpool 3-0 up - if it continues this way maybe he'll get thrown on for the last 10 minutes.

Not a hope in hell LOL
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

Not a f**king hope
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 8:43pm
He’d fancy a goal at this stage.
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 11:44am
If they were playing any other mid table team on the weekend, you'd prob have fancied him to be given a run out.. might still if they get off to a good start. They wont want to risk Lovren or Van Dijk any longer than they have to anyway ahead of the second leg.

Edited by valo88 - 05 Apr 2018 at 11:45am
Icy Bread People View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icy Bread People Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 2:32pm
I wonder if he'll get any first team action this season, maybe if there's a couple of pointless games at the end.
Robertson looked excellent last night. We could do with a Robertson or McTomminay emerging soon!

Edited by Icy Bread People - 05 Apr 2018 at 2:34pm
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 3:44pm
Robertson is an extremely positive full-back in terms of getting forward, but skillwise he wouldn't be an outstanding footballer. His crossing in particular is poor at times. He'd be useful to us if he were Irish though, certainly.
We're decent enough..
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Robertson is an extremely positive full-back in terms of getting forward, but skillwise he wouldn't be an outstanding footballer. His crossing in particular is poor at times. He'd be useful to us if he were Irish though, certainly.

I would have considered that one of his strengths.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Crazy statement, he's a great crosser of the ball  Wacko
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

[QUOTE=The O'Shea]Crazy statement, he's a great crosser of the ball  Wacko

I wouldn't be over familiar with the player, but last night, I remember thinking he would be some LB if he could add decent crosses to his game, he scudded several into the nearest blue shirt.
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 9:13pm
I agree I think Robertson is a poor crosser of the ball. I think the scots prefer tierney to Robertson

Edited by Pauldaly1984 - 05 Apr 2018 at 9:13pm
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 9:30pm
Lads, it's not a Scotland or Robertson thread, take it elsewhere Thumbs Up
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 2:18pm
There was no particular indication that further U-23 players could follow Conor Masterson into the first-team squad at this point, though Klopp reiterated his stance that the younger players must be ready to take their opportunity when it comes along.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2018/04/jurgen-klopp-on-mohamed-salahs-injury-and-potential-replacement-vs-everton/?utm_source=webpush&utm_medium=Campaign&utm_campaign=webpush
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 4:05pm
I read somewhere that he has played defensive midfield for the U23s. Given the lack of coverage that Liverpool have there for the weekend, it’s possible that he could make it on the pitch at some point
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 4:19pm
Conor Masterson may make his Liverpool debut at centre-back, due to a dearth of options currently, although Klopp may be tempted to stick with Dejan Lovren and Virgil van Dijk, who were both superb against City on Wednesday.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2018/04/will-changed-reds-lineup-yield-victory-in-merseyside-derby-everton-vs-liverpool-preview/

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 11:45am
On the bench for the Merseyside derby.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>
  Share Topic