Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Serie A thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 121>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Just saw Osvaldo's attempted scorpion kick. That man will give everything a go.

Sponsored Links

PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 10:03pm

cant get that Hamsik one to embed ffs

PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 11:04pm
Great finish Clap
harry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Great finish Clap

like something i would pull off on a Thur night Wink
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 1:33am
and Nico's goal as well Clap

Or feck it the full highlights of the Roma game

PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by harry harry wrote:

Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Great finish Clap

like something i would pull off on a Thur night Wink
Not really LOL
harry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 11:26pm
Berbatov after stirring the sh&t in Italy today
GockaRocka View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GockaRocka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 8:05pm
Incredibly dodgy pen earned and duly converted by Pazzini at Bologna for AC. Pazzini running in the box grabbed the arm of the left back and dragged himself down, you know the deal.
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 8:06pm
Do they still have them rules where ya must be a local to go to the big games. I know you can't go to an away game without Government ID.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GockaRocka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Do they still have them rules where ya must be a local to go to the big games. I know you can't go to an away game without Government ID.
Arent all games in a sense away games, do you mean you cant get in the away end? One of my mates was at the Rome Derby last year, he just rocked up at the Olympico and bought a ticket.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 8:31pm
FFS why have espn hired that fukin prick from itv for its Serie A coverage - bring back Dave Farrar asap as I am fukin sick off listening to this prick rant on about england and the champions league, does he not know its Serie A he is fukin commentating on Angry not be long till his beloved man utd get a fukin mention too Angry
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 8:33pm
And missed the first pen but that 2nd one certainly made up for it in terms off pure stupidity. Milan be lucky to finish top 5 with displays like this
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 8:37pm
Milan are so mechancial and workmanlike, no imagination.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GockaRocka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 9:31pm
Ibra who? Hat-trick for Pazzini.

De Jong came on in the second and has looked a very good signing, a very commanding performance.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by GockaRocka GockaRocka wrote:

Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Arent all games in a sense away games, do you mean you cant get in the away end? One of my mates was at the Rome Derby last year, he just rocked up at the Olympico and bought a ticket.

i had to present my passport and fill in a form to get into a serie b game a few years ago, this despite the fact i was given a complimentary ticket for the game!

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 10:10pm
Went to Bologna Udinese two years ago. Had to present my passport to buy a ticket for the curva sud. It was a Wednesday night and there were about 50 Udinese fans (about 10,000 Bologna fans). 92nd minute winner (2-1) into that end from Marco di Viao. Legend.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 01 Sep 2012 at 10:11pm
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 4:19pm
After sending ESPN a complaint email about thon clown off a commentator I get this back Confused

"Thank you for contacting us.

ESPN3 will not be carrying Serie A matches this season, however you can follow all the news and information from Serie A on ESPNFC.com.

Regards"

What the feck does that mean??? Think I should reply to him and let him know there's a problem with their broadcast as they appear to be showing plenty off Serie A games the Clown
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 4:46pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 121>
  Share Topic