You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Serie A thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 115116117118119 121>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2021 at 7:26pm
This has probably been anticipated by many analysts tbh.

Chinese have lost complete interest in taking over football, if you look at investments in other Chinese backers such as Wolves and West Brom they're on a serious decline.

Inter's owners sold up as soon as they won the Chinese Super League with Jiangsu and it looks like they can't be arsed putting any more money into Inter so they need to sell in order to stay sustainable.

I don't think Inter will decline massively, but the job isn't exactly appealing either as they will be expected to asset strip while maintaining the title challenge.

Edited by coyne - 26 May 2021 at 7:29pm
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 11:49am
Allegri to take over at Juventus. 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 11:51am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Between this and Poch possibly going back to Spurs it's like a merry go round.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Napoli bottled it 

Unhappy
It would damage this forums' reputation
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 1:25pm

Was he announced. With Zidane leaving Real I was thinking maybe Juventus would be a good one for him
It would damage this forums' reputation
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Was he announced. With Zidane leaving Real I was thinking maybe Juventus would be a good one for him

Fabrizio Romano has tweeted that it's been agreed and will be announced either later today or tomorrow. 

He's usually one the most trustworthy journos out there.

I'd say with Poch looking likely to go back to Spurs maybe PSG will go for Zidane or maybe he's holding out for the French job should Deschamps leave after the Euros

Edited by lassassinblanc - 27 May 2021 at 1:42pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 2:50am
Raiola at it again I see demanding over 200k a week for Donnarumma. 
Milan responded by telling him to get on his bike and signed Lille’s #1 keeper.

ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 9:21am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Raiola at it again I see demanding over 200k a week for Donnarumma. 
Milan responded by telling him to get on his bike and signed Lille’s #1 keeper.

Good enough for that greedy coont. LOLClap
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 10:50am
tbf he's pretty much been an ever present for them since he broke into the squad, I'd also imagine the likes of Zlatan, Hernandez, Romagnoli aren't too far off that kind of wage.

Not saying Raiola isn't greedy but Donnarumma was one of Milan's key players. Now it may more be a case of Milan not being able to afford to give him that money but I'd say he'll definitely get it elsewhere. Man Utd will most likely bite. 
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 10:58am

tbf he's pretty much been an ever present for them since he broke into the squad, I'd also imagine the likes of Zlatan, Hernandez, Romagnoli aren't too far off that kind of wage.

Not saying Raiola isn't greedy but Donnarumma was one of Milan's key players. Now it may more be a case of Milan not being able to afford to give him that money but I'd say he'll definitely get it elsewhere. Man Utd will most likely bite. 

If Hernandez, Romagnoli are anyway near 200K id be shocked. I no there was some new Tax laws introduced a few years ago in Italy which resulted in more net salary which seen lower salary's compared to the other European leagues. 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 10:59am

The problem is that Romangnoli is another Raiola player who's contract expires next year LOL

Don't know how true it is but the goss is he was asking for £25mil in agent fees for Donnarumma too. He's in vintage form.
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 1:45pm

Massimiliano Allegri: Spezia game is a 'relegation six-pointer', says Juventus boss

I'm sure it''s just a bit of Kidology (to shake players out of complacency), but to paraphrase Jim Royal:

"European Super League my Arse!" LOL
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 3:17pm
Not missing Ronaldo at all.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 10:32am
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2022 at 12:19pm
Insigne is far too good a player to be moving to the MLS.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2022 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Insigne is far too good a player to be moving to the MLS.

That's disappointing. He's taking the same path as Giovinco.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2022 at 4:37pm
Is there still crowd restrictions at matches?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2022 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Is there still crowd restrictions at matches?

Think it's upto 75% now, with a mask needed and proof of vaccination (or recovery) to get in.

Was hoping to get over for Sampdoria v Genoa but they release the dates last minute which makes booking flights a nightmare.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 115116117118119 121>
  Share Topic