You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Serie A thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 121>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 12:14am
If Milan draw and Inter and Atalanta lose, and Roma do not win: Inter 66 (7 points head to head), Atalanta 66 (5 points head to head), Milan 66 (4 points head to head), Roma 64/63.

If Milan win and Inter and Atalanta both draw or both lose, and Roma do not win: Milan 68, Atalanta 67/66 (4 points head to head), Inter 67/66 (1 point head to head), Roma 64/63.

If Milan draw, Inter win or draw and Atalanta lose, and Roma do not win: Inter 67/69, Milan 66 (4 points head to head), Atalanta 66 (1 point head to head), Roma 64/63.

If Milan draw, Inter lose and Atalanta win or draw, and Roma do not win: Atalanta 67/69, Inter 66 (6 points head to head), Milan 66 (0 points head to head), Roma 64/63.

Now, if Roma win, then there are a few more scenarios: Milan draw, Inter lose and Atalanta lose: Inter 66 (9 points head to head), Milan 66 (8 points head to head), Atalanta 66 (7 points head to head), Roma 66 (5 points head to head).

Roma win, Milan draw, Inter lose, Atalanta draw or win: Atalanta 67/69, Inter 66 (8 points head to head), Milan (4 points head to head), Roma 66 (3 points head to head).

Roma win, Milan draw, Inter draw or win, Atalanta lose: Inter 67/69, Milan 66 (8 points head to head), Roma 66 (3 points head to head), Atalanta 66 (3 points head to head).

Roma win, Milan win, Inter lose, Atalanta lose: Milan 68, Atalanta 66 (6 points head to head), Roma 66 (4 points head to head), Inter 66 (3 points head to head).

Roma win, Milan, Inter and Atalanta lose: Atalanta 66 (6 points head to head), Roma 66 (4 points head to head), Inter 66 (3 points head to head), Milan 65.

Roma win, Milan and Atalanta lose, Inter win or draw: Inter 67/69, Atlanta 66 (2 points head to head, +29 GD), Roma 66 (2 points head to head, +17 GD), Milan 65.

Roma win, Milan and Inter lose, Atalanta win or draw: Atalanta 67/69, Inter 66 (2 points head to head, +23 GD), Roma 66 (2 points head to head, +17 GD), Milan 65.

So, in short: Roma need to win & hope everyone else loses; that seems to be their only way to qualify.
Milan need to win & hope either Inter or Atalanta doesn't win; beyond that it is complicated and unlikely.
Inter and Atalanta: a draw is enough if Milan don't win; if they lose and Milan draw, it gets complicated.

In very short: it's complicated as f**k.

The basic head to heads are as follows (and form the basis of the above):
Inter 6 / Milan 0
Atalanta 4 / Inter 1
Inter 2 / Roma 2
Milan 4 / Atalanta 1
Milan 4 / Roma 1
Atalanta 2 / Roma 2

Edited by SuperDave84 - 20 May 2019 at 5:21pm
Sponsored Links

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 12:19am
LOLLOLLOL

I hope for your sake you copy and pasted that from somewhere.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 12:45am
Nope, I've insomnia. I thought that would cure it but it just made it worse.

It's probably riddle with f**king errors too.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 9:47am
LOL

Clap

I think I need a nap after reading that SD, great work
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 12:04pm
Bellissimo, Dave
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 5:00pm
Conte taking over at Inter
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 8:41pm
I went to a Napoli game the other day. You can bring a pint, sit down with it,watch the game, get up light a flare and not a bother.

Edited by corkery - 20 May 2019 at 8:41pm
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

I went to a Napoli game the other day. You can bring a pint, sit down with it,watch the game, get up light a flare and not a bother.
Good city? I have always fancied Naples to take in a game.

I never thought I would say this about the Lazio ultras, but that was a lovely touch there.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I never thought I would say this about the Lazio ultras, but that was a lovely touch there.

What happened? Missed it. Had been watching bits and pieces, Lazio left my feckin bet down.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

What happened? Missed it. Had been watching bits and pieces, Lazio left my feckin bet down.

"Curva Nord salute to De Rossi,proud and irreducible enemy on the field"
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 10:09pm
De Rossi what a man Clap I'd say that's unheard of from the Lazio hardcore
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 6:16pm

Na, stay away. It's very bad, everyone is out to scam you. It's manky and filthy. 
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 11:41pm
Wanted Milan to make it into the CL places for financial reasons, so tonight's outcome is disappointing in that respect, but it's hard not to be pleased to see Atalanta make it. 14th highest budget in the league I believe, but a team that plays magnificent football, led by an excellent coach. I really hope they hold onto their key players over the summer, and can make a good impression on the CL.

Inter (merde) almost managed to blow it against Empoli, but have Handanovic to thank. Spaletti will go out on a high of sorts.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 11:50pm
And my permutations analysis counted for naught! LOL

I'm also disappointed Milan didn't make it but ultimately they weren't good enough over the course of the season.

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 10:39am
FORZA INTER!!!!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 2:31pm
Totti just held a press conference to announce hes leaving his role at Roma, and has absolutely slaughtered the board. Given they're not the most popular bunch with the fans as it is, this could send them into overdrive. Fun times ahead
AonSceal19 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AonSceal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 6:00pm
Inter Milan to win the 2019/20 Serie A and Lukaku top scorer is happening. Don't say you haven't been warned. I was waiting for the Lukaku transfer to go through but now I can finally do my bet with confidence. Conte is a defensive tactical master with that 3-5-2. He will set the team up to play to Lukaku's strengths. Lukaku will score 30+ goals in this league. I don't rate sarri and I think it's the perfect storm for Conte to end Juventus's dominance.
“Randolph sends it long…and Shane Long is in behind the German defence… Shane Long against Neuer…. 1-0!.. What a moment!”
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by AonSceal19 AonSceal19 wrote:

Inter Milan to win the 2019/20 Serie A and Lukaku top scorer is happening. Don't say you haven't been warned. I was waiting for the Lukaku transfer to go through but now I can finally do my bet with confidence. Conte is a defensive tactical master with that 3-5-2. He will set the team up to play to Lukaku's strengths. Lukaku will score 30+ goals in this league. I don't rate sarri and I think it's the perfect storm for Conte to end Juventus's dominance.

I actually have a weird feeling that Juve could be sucked right into a battle this season alright. If inter let Icardi go though, they will have let a quality player (albeit a bit mad) for Lukaku. Romelo Lukaku. It is mad stuff altogether.

Napoli still look best placed for a tilt but maybe are a bit short.

Juve are one of the most interesting teams in Europe to watch this season. Can't wait to see how Sarri will put the squad they've assembled together as an 11 on the pitch. It really could go either way for Sarri.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 121>
  Share Topic