You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eurovox / Openbox/Skybox/Dreambox

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 35>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Cheers Soggy Thumbs Up I emailed that crowd you recommended. They said they don't do the zgemma star 2s box {i presume they do plenty of other type zgemma boxes though!}. Either way at least I have a notion now where to start on the search for the iptv setup. Thanks again Soggy Thumbs Up

Ah that's the same box I have.
Did they give you a list of which boxes do work? Or does anybody know which box does work and where I can get my hands on one.

He didn't give me a list, he just said they don't provide iptv for that box. He said to look up their facebook page though and someone should be able to help out there. I think it's definitely possible to get iptv on the zgemma star 2s box, i just think you have to find the right provider.

If you find a solution Zizu, let me know the story Thumbs Up

Will do..... 
Have a few months in the summer to find a solution so plenty of time.

seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 10:06pm
Folks,

Inadvertently deleted all channel listings off my showbox v8. I know a lot of them aren't working but is there anywhere I can download a file and upload them back on via USB. Still use it to watch BBC's etc.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 10:35pm
I'm not technically in the loop with this stuff at all, but if it's a box like the zgemma I have don't you just get it to rescan all the channels or something? 

Techkings is a great website for all of this stuff if you're looking for help that lads on here arent sure about. Huge amount of info on every sort of tv, laptop setup etc. 
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 10:50pm
Yeah that did the trick!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2017 at 12:40pm
Would an edision box that i used for the cccam that now has a tuner fault work for IPTV once its flashed?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by shoggy shoggy wrote:

Originally posted by boywonder boywonder wrote:

Shoggy Have you a contact email/number for this lad?

Yeah that would be great and what's the general process to set this up.
Have never used IPTV before.

https://flawless-hosting.net/clients/cart.php?gid=1  Thats their website.  When they send you the details you ftp to your box via putty, handy enough but they have a guide for it as well
Website down Shoggy, is your sub still ok?
shoggy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

https://flawless-hosting.net/clients/cart.php?gid=1  Thats their website.  When they send you the details you ftp to your box via putty, handy enough but they have a guide for it as well

Yeah Sham my sub is fine.  They've changed the url to https://flawless-hosting.co.uk/
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 9:06am

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Yeah Sham my sub is fine.  They've changed the url to https://flawless-hosting.co.uk/
Good stuff. Have a box on the way so will be sorting this shortly. 
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 11:19pm
Got the iptv app working on the lg tv tonight and got a test line for it, absolutely class and it has all the tv shows, movies and all the sky channels in HD. £70 for the year, just hope it doesn't go tits up on me soon.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Got the iptv app working on the lg tv tonight and got a test line for it, absolutely class and it has all the tv shows, movies and all the sky channels in HD. £70 for the year, just hope it doesn't go tits up on me soon.

Sure anything more than a month is a bonus . One month of not paying sky covers it
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 8:29am

It might do if you are putting the eye on it on an Internet forum !!!
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

They have their own twitter page with almost 20k followers so I seriously doubt a post on ybig without mentioning their name would cause them to be shut down!

AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 12:13pm

Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

They have their own twitter page with almost 20k followers so I seriously doubt a post on ybig without mentioning their name would cause them to be shut down!

Oh no - I've said too much

Image result for family guy kermit gif
@AntrimMan85
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 12:31pm

Yeah use the smart iptv app on my lg too, brilliant.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 7:35pm
Bump

Just wondering what are the best IPTV providers to use - there seems to be numerous ones out there.

I have a zgemma star 2s box which flawless doesn't support.

Has anybody used any of these?
ACE
Magic
Set TV

It seems they also work on KODI boxes so maybe I don't need the zgemma box. Anybody else using an IPTV provider through the KODI box? Would the quality be the same.

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 8:05pm
I have Flawless on a Zgemma H2S. Nowhere near as reliable as I expected. Gpnna switch to SBNW Dreambox when my month is up. Theyre on facebook and reply to messages within a few hours.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 11:58am

Cheers Soggy Thumbs Up I emailed that crowd you recommended. They said they don't do the zgemma star 2s box {i presume they do plenty of other type zgemma boxes though!}. Either way at least I have a notion now where to start on the search for the iptv setup. Thanks again Soggy Thumbs Up

Ah that's the same box I have.
Did they give you a list of which boxes do work? Or does anybody know which box does work and where I can get my hands on one.

He didn't give me a list, he just said they don't provide iptv for that box. He said to look up their facebook page though and someone should be able to help out there. I think it's definitely possible to get iptv on the zgemma star 2s box, i just think you have to find the right provider.

If you find a solution Zizu, let me know the story Thumbs Up

Will do..... 
Have a few months in the summer to find a solution so plenty of time.

@Hans

I have a months subscription with ACE-TV, it only costs £7, and they have really good customer service. They advised it does work on the 2s box said the box was old and a MAG would be much better.

Anyway I can't get it to work on my box. Their feedback is I need to update my images (Open ATV 6.0) and install EPG Import. I will play around with it some more and let you know.

My plan B is to use one of these IPTV apps. 

If you have a Samsung or LG smart TV you can watch it on the SMART IPTV app. As other has said below its easy and good quality.

If you have another Android SMART TV (SMART IPTV only available on Samsung or LG)) you can use the GSE IPTV app from google play. 

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2017 at 6:09am
Cheers for that info Zinedine. I'm not sure what some of it means, but cheers anyway LOL

I kinda got sorted last week. The lad who I was with before was back in action. I still have the 2s box like yourself, he took it back and added IPTV channels to it. The sports ones seem to be the finest, but the movie ones are a bit hit and miss. I'll stick with it for awhile and if the sports ones aren't spot on during the football season, I'll definitely look at another setup.

Cheers for the info again Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 35>
  Share Topic