You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eurovox / Openbox/Skybox/Dreambox

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 35>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

It would appear that all the sports channels are now gone, got the full premiership season out of it so I can't complain too much, let's hope the hackers are working overtime on something new!

On what Sono, android/satellite box?

On the satellite boxes, it was great while it lasted. Back to online streams for the foreseeable.

Signed up to sportsnationhd the other day, quality is great but it won't ever replace the sat boxes and the interface.

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 5:02pm
Mine are gone too. Even lost RTE.

What haven't got a smart TV so what would be the best alternative out there lads? Iptv box??
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

What haven't got a smart TV so what would be the best alternative out there lads? Iptv box??

Will the rte channels not come back? Why would they go along with sky? Feckin disaster if they are.

Btw, will the BT Sport channels stay for long or is there word of them being blocked at some point soon?
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Will the rte channels not come back? Why would they go along with sky? Feckin disaster if they are.

Btw, will the BT Sport channels stay for long or is there word of them being blocked at some point soon?

RTE isn't on the FTA set up it's a pain for me too because I've an older TV in the sitting room which isn't even saoirview approved so its pointless this TV now unless I legally buy TV. I've had my card sharing box since 2013 June so I really can't complain will be buying a An I55 IPTV box for about 200 I think the weekend with a 12 month sub sky setup interface and 7 Day EPG with the same company.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 6:25pm
Cheers Irelandfan. That's a pain if the rte is gone also. The guy I get the channels off says they are looking at replacements. Is that possible or am I just better off looking into a new setup.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 6:58pm
I'm not sure myself Moleman it started last week with Sky changing a Transponder with all Sky Channels bar SS1 surviving and with last night with the rest of them going it doesn't seem good. Also as a few of the above posters have pointed out some of sellers aren't selling anymore yearly subs something will come back I personally don't think it will be in the form of Card sharing unfortunately.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 8:38pm
When cardsharing lost the HD channels it was the begining of the end. I have an iptv sub seems a good alternative.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 9:25pm
Can someone point me in the direction of a good place to get an IPTV box?
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 1:43pm

I ordered one of these last night hope it comes before the end of the week will post back when I get it up and running Thumbs Up

http://xbmcfullyloaded.com/product/zgemma-i55/
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 1:47pm
Mine gone aswell , my lad took the boxes back and doing something that the free to are will work . He says they are working on a new system and not sure on the time frame . I would rather talk to the missus than give sky money
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

I ordered one of these last night hope it comes before the end of the week will post back when I get it up and running Thumbs Up

That's the site that a previous poster few pages back got his card compromised from recently. Keep an eye on your bank account for a few days.
cullenswood View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullenswood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

That's the site that a previous poster few pages back got his card compromised from recently. Keep an eye on your bank account for a few days.

Yep, that is the site alright.   Card used for Aer Lingus flights and phone credit within 12 hours!
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Mine gone aswell , my lad took the boxes back and doing something that the free to are will work . He says they are working on a new system and not sure on the time frame . I would rather talk to the missus than give sky money

LOLLOLLOL

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

When cardsharing lost the HD channels it was the begining of the end. I have an iptv sub seems a good alternative.

I lost Sky Sports 2, 3 & 4 a few weeks ago so I knew it was coming.

Still have BT Sports tho.

Have the summer anyway to find a new solution.

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 5:18pm

Thanks for the heads up.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 7:02pm
FFS that channel that has Say Yes to the Dress is still working
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 11:43pm

Might not work on all boxes but give this a try and hopefully you will find access to some of the blocked channels.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
shoggy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 10:41am

http://mobi-shop.co.uk/ zgemma i55 is £54.99, I've used this site to buy loads of boxes and never had an issue.

Anyone running ipab image on their zgemma can pick up a pikaflik iptv sub for £45 and it loads straight into ipab with just username/password and has full epg like sky
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 35>
  Share Topic