You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eurovox / Openbox/Skybox/Dreambox

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 35>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boywonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 3:05pm
What is IPTV? I've a zgemma. Do I need to get a new box of can you get IPTV on zgemma?
Does iptv have the epgs?
shoggy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by boywonder boywonder wrote:

What is IPTV? I've a zgemma. Do I need to get a new box of can you get IPTV on zgemma?
Does iptv have the epgs?

IPTV is streamed from the internet. I have it running on my zgemma h2s full program guide just like sky with seperate bouquets for each section

This is my setup on the zgemma

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by shoggy shoggy wrote:

Does iptv have the epgs?

IPTV is streamed from the internet. I have it running on my zgemma h2s full program guide just like sky with seperate bouquets for each section

This is my setup on the zgemma

Any buffing in the streaming ? My mate got his box upgraded from what we had running before sky blocked it . Said it's great but gets a bit of freezing
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 9:12pm
Have iptv running on my Amazon fire stick through kodi it's a great job along with the other addons I've on it
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
boywonder View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boywonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 9:17pm
Is there much buffering? Does it have program summaries, pause rewind etc? How much did it cost?
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 12:29am

Does iptv have the epgs?

Same question-
I have a zgemma and have the IPTV player as a plugin option.

How do I get access to sky from this? Do I need to buy a code etc...

shoggy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Does iptv have the epgs?

Same question-

Yeah theres loads of iptv providers but not all will have the full epg like this.  I've had a few trial and most have all channels in one bouquet, the one I have is from flawless hosting, its £10 a month or £75 for a year, they will also give you a 48hour pass for £2, all channels in HD and unreal amount of sports channels with all 3pm ko's.  It should run ok on any broadband with speeds above 7mb.  Mine is only 10mb and runs great, the odd freeze but you got that with the sky clines anyway.  I've been watching sky sports new hd all morning and no freezing.
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 12:21pm

Does iptv have the epgs?

Same question-

Yeah theres loads of iptv providers but not all will have the full epg like this.  I've had a few trial and most have all channels in one bouquet, the one I have is from flawless hosting, its £10 a month or £75 for a year, they will also give you a 48hour pass for £2, all channels in HD and unreal amount of sports channels with all 3pm ko's.  It should run ok on any broadband with speeds above 7mb.  Mine is only 10mb and runs great, the odd freeze but you got that with the sky clines anyway.  I've been watching sky sports new hd all morning and no freezing.
what's the picture quality like for sports? Have iptv through the lad I had my dodgy box sub off. Quality isn't great but it's better than paying sky
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 1:20pm
@Shoggy .. Is that a pouch of lube beside the tv and you getting ready to watch Rocky
boywonder View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boywonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 1:57pm
Shoggy Have you a contact email/number for this lad?

Edited by boywonder - 21 May 2017 at 2:00pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 2:01pm

Yeah that would be great and what's the general process to set this up.
Have never used IPTV before.

shoggy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 3:04pm

Yeah that would be great and what's the general process to set this up.
Have never used IPTV before.

https://flawless-hosting.net/clients/cart.php?gid=1  Thats their website.  When they send you the details you ftp to your box via putty, handy enough but they have a guide for it as well
shoggy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

Does iptv have the epgs?

Same question-

what's the picture quality like for sports? Have iptv through the lad I had my dodgy box sub off. Quality isn't great but it's better than paying sky

If you have daycent internet then the picture quality on the HD channels is as good as through sky
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 10:38pm
@shoggy or anyone with a bit of knowledge on these things! So I have a zgemma star 2s and like everyone else recently lost all the sky channels etc. 

When I go to plugins on the box, there's a media box, in there there's an iptv link that is empty. Does thing mean that I'm set up for iptv and just need to get a code off a seller like the one listed above? How do I download a file or something like that onto the box if i need to, as I'm not working off a smart tv. 
shoggy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

@shoggy or anyone with a bit of knowledge on these things! So I have a zgemma star 2s and like everyone else recently lost all the sky channels etc. 

When I go to plugins on the box, there's a media box, in there there's an iptv link that is empty. Does thing mean that I'm set up for iptv and just need to get a code off a seller like the one listed above? How do I download a file or something like that onto the box if i need to, as I'm not working off a smart tv. 

No thats a iptv thats built into the image you have on the box.  You will need to get an m3u file from an iptv provider and upload this onto your box.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 1:28am
Cheers Soggy Thumbs Up I emailed that crowd you recommended. They said they don't do the zgemma star 2s box {i presume they do plenty of other type zgemma boxes though!}. Either way at least I have a notion now where to start on the search for the iptv setup. Thanks again Soggy Thumbs Up
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 7:44am

Cheers Soggy Thumbs Up I emailed that crowd you recommended. They said they don't do the zgemma star 2s box {i presume they do plenty of other type zgemma boxes though!}. Either way at least I have a notion now where to start on the search for the iptv setup. Thanks again Soggy Thumbs Up

Ah that's the same box I have.
Did they give you a list of which boxes do work? Or does anybody know which box does work and where I can get my hands on one.

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 4:48pm

Ah that's the same box I have.
Did they give you a list of which boxes do work? Or does anybody know which box does work and where I can get my hands on one.

He didn't give me a list, he just said they don't provide iptv for that box. He said to look up their facebook page though and someone should be able to help out there. I think it's definitely possible to get iptv on the zgemma star 2s box, i just think you have to find the right provider.

If you find a solution Zizu, let me know the story Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 35>
  Share Topic