You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eurovox / Openbox/Skybox/Dreambox

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 35>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 11:32am
According to the lad I get my sub off he isnt going to sell anymore subs as he doesn't think it will last much longer.he doesnt know if it will be weeks/months but definitely reckons it the near its end.He sent me on a list of the channels he knows of that are blocked:

607 Disney XD

608 Disney XD+1

609 Disney Channel

610 Disney Channel +1

611 Disney Junior

612 Disney Junior +1

499 Sky Sports 5 RoI

404 Sky Sports 4 RoI

405 Sky Sports 5

406 Sky Sports News HQ

421 Chelsea TV

129 Sky 2

156 Lifetime

170 Sky Atlantic 

490 sky box office 

kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 11:54am
Bought a lg tv recently and downloaded the smart iptv app and bought an iptv subscription from superstreams. Top notch I must say. you can download smart iptv on samsung tvs too.

Edited by kevincronin2000 - 03 May 2017 at 12:17pm
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Bought a lg tv recently and downloaded the smart iptv app and bought an iptv subscription from superstreams. Top notch I must say. you can download smart iptv on samsung tvs too.

I have Kodi set up on my box so wont miss any of the channels just a case of setting up a favorites folder .Not as handy as before but will do the job.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 12:34pm

Must look into this. Presumed there was something I could do with my smart tv but couldn't find any app for this
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 12:38pm
If your smart TV runs on Android OS then its worth checking out a version of Kodi for it.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 1:08pm

Hey Kev, tried this out last night. Got the Smart IPTV app downloaded perfect. Am I right in saying I need to pay €5 to activate that yeah?

Then the superstreams, how does this work. When I google it there's a bunch of weird links. Whereabouts do you buy this?

PM if you prefer, just thought it may be of info to some others around here.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 1:38pm
Yeah you have to pay €5 for the app, do this before your free trial expires. Go to http://xbmcfullyloaded.com submit your order with your mac number wait for confirmation and restart the app. BINGO.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
cullenswood View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullenswood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 11:39am
So I tried this last night, paid £2 to xbmcfullyloaded for the code.   (It came through a few hours later so haven't tried it yet).   Coincidentally my credit card was used to book flights and pay for phone credit this morning by someone that is not me.

Anyone else have any issues with that site?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 11:48am
There is something wrong with site, when you go shopping the site is not secure from what I can see - so you details would be sent in plain text and have been compromised.

You need to cancel your cards.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 11:54am
Ring your bank asap.
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullenswood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 1:21pm
Yeah, the bank actually got in contact with me asking me about them before I noticed anything.   Card cancelled, no money will leave my account and file sent to fraud investigation.   
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by cullenswood cullenswood wrote:

So I tried this last night, paid £2 to xbmcfullyloaded for the code.   (It came through a few hours later so haven't tried it yet).   Coincidentally my credit card was used to book flights and pay for phone credit this morning by someone that is not me.
Sorry to hear that. Site says it's paid via Stripe which I thought would have been safer. There's no option to pay via PayPal is there?
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullenswood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 1:35pm
No, I actually thought that to myself when paying, as would have preferred paypal.   Anyway, just as a warning to others not to use.  

Might try out SportsNation as an alternative.    I was using the IPTVWizard app for the last 6 months, and it has been perfect, but contract coming to an end this weekend.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 2:30pm

I was using the IPTVWizard app for the last 6 months, and it has been perfect, but contract coming to an end this weekend.
Why did ya leave IPTVWizard?
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullenswood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I was using the IPTVWizard app for the last 6 months, and it has been perfect, but contract coming to an end this weekend.
Why did ya leave IPTVWizard?

Well I was just going to try out some of the alternatives to see what they are like!    IPTV Wizard has been perfect all along though.    Big test for me are the PPV events like the boxing last weekend.   It was top notch.   Did actually freeze about 15 mins after the fight though, ha!
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 10:34am
It would appear that all the sports channels are now gone, got the full premiership season out of it so I can't complain too much, let's hope the hackers are working overtime on something new!
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 11:22am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

It would appear that all the sports channels are now gone, got the full premiership season out of it so I can't complain too much, let's hope the hackers are working overtime on something new!

On what Sono, android/satellite box?
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 11:42am
Yep heard that myself try superstreams IPTV on facebook.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 35>
  Share Topic