You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA All-Ireland Football Championship 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 93>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 11:16pm
Go for it Philly, we still won that game Clap
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2012 at 7:00am
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

Monaghan band "rula bula" playin at half time in the donegal kerry game on Sunday. Long time since monaghan was playin at quarter final stage!

Good mate of mine the lead singer
mark? Hes a class act alright! Did you head down to deerys after the mons game that nite to see them or or are you barred from the bar as well as the club?
Yeah headed down just caught the last tune though. Cathal is my mate. The barring incident was after that I thinkEmbarrassed
AKOT View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKOT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2012 at 7:27pm

The minor football 1/4 finals are as follows

Saturday 4th Tipperary v Mayo Croke park @ 3

Sunday  5th Roscommon v Kerry Croke park @ 12

Sunday  5th   Dublin  v Monaghan Newry  @ 5.30
Sunday  5th   Tyrone v  Meath       Newry   @7.15     
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 2:37am
Anyone who's looking for a ticket for Saturday's games send me a pm , its a lower Cusack ticket.

Iv'e a soccer match at 7 down in Wexford so i doubt i'll be able to go to Croker!
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 6:16pm
anyone see the irish rail facebook page today. they have a photo up about the train this weekend and they seem to be favoring donegal this weekend LOL  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151090355498896&set=a.391768763895.173977.166535193895&type=1&theater
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 10:33pm
Had to take Canal end seats so as to get the 3 seats in a row I need for meself and the 2 young lads Thumbs Down 

fukin w**kers I know who are going wouldnt stay over or should say wouldnt give a straight answer to stayin over as they heading to a wedding in poland in a few weeks so gonna be another dry Down match - getting to be a nasty habit Ouch though the seats are right behind the goal so at least we have the perfect seats to see Benny stick away that 68th minute game winning goal to put us 4 clear Thumbs Up
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 10:43pm
Dublin
Down
Cork
Kerry

That's who I expect to win and Dublin to play Kerry again in the final with Kerry winning.

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Dublin
Down
Cork
Kerry

That's who I expect to win and Dublin to play Kerry again in the final with Kerry winning.

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 10:55pm
Just being honest Mark, this back door has done Kerry a world of good and they really are flying, if they get past Donegal and Cork/Kildare they will have deserved to be there and in my opinion they will win it.

Dublin do not impress me this year but I still think they SHOULD have enough to make it to the final.

ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 11:20pm
Picked up tickets from the club tonight and we stuck in the upper cusack stand. Starting to think be better getting tickets online or from super value as this the 3rd game in a row in croke park we got poor seats from the club and people who never go o games are getting much better seats. Also just wondering were you aloud to hang flags in croke park when we played in there does anyone know. Will take the flag with me if I be able to hang it had it in lines for the ulster final

Edited by ringerbell - 02 Aug 2012 at 11:22pm
GarageFlower View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GarageFlower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 11:31pm
Cork v Donegal.
Dublin v Mayo..
Two close semi's with the Dubs eventually playing well to retain Sam against Donegal
Heskey..Zorro..The match is Tomorrow!!                      She loves Cox!She loves Cox!!
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 11:40pm

Dublin
Down
Cork
Kerry

yep, agree with that. People bigging up donegal, but i fancy kerry to best them by 5 or 6 points.  Mayo v down will be the closest
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 11:45pm

Dublin
Down
Cork
Kerry

I hope your right Sono. I think the winners will come from our side of the draw but its a tough route to the final.
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 12:40am
Could see a few draws this weekend think every game will be very tight apart from the dublin match. mcEnaney steps down as Meath manager was on championship matters tonight Spillane presenting it as Marty away in London
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 6:09am
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Dublin
Down
Cork
Kerry

yep, agree with that. People bigging up donegal, but i fancy kerry to best them by 5 or 6 points.  Mayo v down will be the closest

Have to agree,Donegal are over hyped,Kerry will maul them,think Mayo may have too much for Down though.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 8:06am

Dublin
Down
Cork
Kerry

Very similar to two or three years ago when Dublin were up against Kerry in the quarter and all the pundits had Dublin backed , deffo think Kerry will win , donegal are not there yet , they are on the way but not there yet , Kerry win for me
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 8:08am
Originally posted by max max wrote:

Could see a few draws this weekend think every game will be very tight apart from the dublin match. mcEnaney steps down as Meath manager was on championship matters tonight Spillane presenting it as Marty away in London

Don't see any of them being tight apart from mayo down , but I am a brutal predictor ,
Kerry , cork and dubs to stroll their games
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Jerryfromkerry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerryfromkerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 8:43am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Dublin
Down
Cork
Kerry

Very similar to two or three years ago when Dublin were up against Kerry in the quarter and all the pundits had Dublin backed , deffo think Kerry will win , donegal are not there yet , they are on the way but not there yet , Kerry win for me

Have to disagree. That quarter final with Dublin. The Dubs were favourites and tried to take Kerry on in a shoot out. In this game Kerry are favourites. Althogh every team kerry play these days adopt a blanket defence donegal are a different animal. They will not let us get off to a good start and pack the defense and with an inside line of murphy mcbrearty and mcfadden they could really hurt us as the game opens up a bit. Theycan kick scores from distance too. Not many can do that. Dont think they are over byped at all. A coming team that have won back to back Ulster titles.
No man has the right to fix the boundary to the march of a nation. No man has the right to say to his country “thus far shalt thou go and no further"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 93>
  Share Topic