You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nice hotels

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Offalyirish83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 4:24pm
Have a look at the lake hotel in Killarney sasa , its fookin unreal like. Stayed in muckross park which is savage as well and got a good deal on it before.
AndyMc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 4:25pm
The G Hotel in Galway is nice and is less that two hours drive
Simon: No-one brings a bag of sh*t to a pub

Jay: Your dad does

Simon: Does he?

Jay: Yeah, your mum

Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Rochestown HOtel is Cork is meant to be a nice hotel. 

Get on to the supervalue breaks website and you may get some great 2 day breaks etc. 

Dirty weekend I presume ?  

rochestown park is a cracking hotel  - taxi ride from the city centre though
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Offalyirish83 Offalyirish83 wrote:

Have a look at the lake hotel in Killarney sasa , its fookin unreal like. Stayed in muckross park which is savage as well and got a good deal on it before.

Wow. I want this room 

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by AndyMc AndyMc wrote:

The G Hotel in Galway is nice and is less that two hours drive

Heard mixed reports about this place Andy. Heard the food wasnt the best ?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Get on to the supervalue breaks website and you may get some great 2 day breaks etc. 

Looks AMAZING.
Offalyirish83 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Offalyirish83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Originally posted by Offalyirish83 Offalyirish83 wrote:

Wow. I want this room 

LOL Me and herself stayed there about a year or so ago. We got that room with the jacuzzi bath by the window , my advice is just get the one with the jacuzzi in the bathroom cos u cant c the lakes when ur in itLOL.
The lake view rooms are unreal and the deer come out from the woods behind onto the lawn in the evening. Its pure class

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Reckon she wont be seeing much of the city centre to honest Tom. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 4:55pm
Sasa, head to West Clare. Can recommend a great BnB above a pub and get a good old sing song going to the early hours. 
AKA pedantic kunt
M.50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

I know it's a bit far, but Aghadoe Heights in Killarney is a smashing place, we availed of Supervalu Points for our anniversary last August and got it at half price but it's a lovely hotel.

I hated it Thumbs Down apart from the upstairs dinning and relaxation area Tongue
M.50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 5:09pm
Hilton Belfast gets the thumbs up from me Thumbs Up
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 5:27pm
Westport plaza gold suite, Knockranny house in Westport is also a lovely spot.

G in Galway was over rated I thought.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 5:31pm

Sasa, head to West Clare. Can recommend a great BnB above a pub and get a good old sing song going to the early hours. 

Name ? 

-Please

Edited by ShayGivensBum - 29 Jun 2012 at 5:31pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 5:32pm
Anyone stay here before ?

harry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 5:46pm
Cork Thumbs Down Limerick Shocked come to the Kingdom my dear lady its the best Smile
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 7:01pm
just booked the johnstown house enfield

3 nights 1 dinner B&B for 139 PPS

Edited by Huggybeer - 29 Jun 2012 at 7:01pm
Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 7:35pm
Myself and the gf stayed in the harbour hotel in Galway before. It's nice, the food is savage and I think it's about a 10 minute walk from Eyre Square. They do good deals as well sometimes, a hell of a lot cheaper than the G hotel.

Pretty much anywhere in Kilkenny is good as well and it's a great town for the craic.
Or if you want to come to a country town that's like a cross between the Hardy Bucks and Father Ted at the weekends then come to Durrow! We've 2 grand hotels and there's no closing time in the pubs! Thumbs Up
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 8:32pm
If your looking for a weekday break Sasa then you could do no wrong if you head to Carrickfergus in 12 days time - a wednesday and stay in the Premier Inn which overlooks Belfast Lough for a few nights, best off all there will be plenty to see and do(running) while you are there Thumbs Up

I even hear they are holding a massive "festival" in that town around that time - I think its to be the main "festival" in the north those few days Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic