You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 286>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

Originally posted by gazelle. gazelle. wrote:

Any else watching The Newsroom on Sky Atlantic? Quality show. Clap
Have them all recorded, will sit down and watch a few of them together soon.Am looking forward to it,seems class

i like it, very easy to watch - my type of show. Bin Laden episode is epic

edit - I am not on Sky pace though, I just DL them whenever I need more LOL

Edited by UCD AFC - 29 Aug 2012 at 11:38pm
Lurleen Lumpkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lurleen Lumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 5:50am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

is 'Spartacus: Blood and Sand' any good ?

Brilliant stuff this, Blood, guts and violence for the boys and lots of sex for the girls!!

Also watching;

The Borgias
Game of Thrones
Wilfred
Mad Men
Pan Am & Once Upon a Time (girly ones that ye fellas wont like but will get you brownie points with yer missus Thumbs Up)
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 8:33am
Finished 3rd Rock From the Sun the other day, hilarious right to the end. Started watching No Ordinary Family, nothing special but still fairly good. The missus is stuck into Deadwood at the mo, never watched it meself but she's loving it! 
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 1:34am
Just finished watching Lost.... the entire series, all 123 episodes

enjoyed it immensely Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

at times during the final season I wasn't that gripped by the direction it was going but after watching the season finale there, great stuff Clap

what to watch now tho?

Edited by Del-Piero - 26 Sep 2012 at 1:34am
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 2:06am
boardwalk empire season 3 just started in america its epic also the borgias bout the borgias pope who has a few wives loads of misstresses loads of kids full of fighting and sex
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 8:00am
Originally posted by Del-Piero Del-Piero wrote:

at times during the final season I wasn't that gripped by the direction it was going but after watching the season finale there, great stuff Clap

what to watch now tho?

It's class isn't it. Don't know why there was so much negatively about.

If you haven't watched Breaking Bad yet then get on it ASAP. I'd actually rank it over Lost. More realistic and doesn't hold any punches
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 10:22am
Started watching homeland ,very good so far.

Walking Dead season 3 is starting in 2 weeks that should be quality.
foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 10:28am
Homeland is brilliant hope they don't drag it out... Need something to fill the void after breaking bad, but dunno is hell on wheels doin it for me
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 1:25pm
I f**king hate UPC. Have set mad men to record every week on Friday night (cos I'm always out) and the box went and cancelled last Friday's recording without me realising. Bastards. 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

I f**king hate UPC. Have set mad men to record every week on Friday night (cos I'm always out) and the box went and cancelled last Friday's recording without me realising. Bastards. 
Got a letter off them last week to say they were doing an update and needed to delete and re-enter my set recordings. It doesn't affect anything already recorded.

But i agree, UPC service is poor compared to Sky. Waiting for Sky to release the internet/phone line and then going back to Sky
PaulMcGrath5 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulMcGrath5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

what to watch now tho?

If you haven't watched Breaking Bad yet then get on it ASAP. I'd actually rank it over Lost. More realistic and doesn't hold any punches

More realistic than a moving island with a big black smoke monster and a man that never ages on it????????????????????LOLLOLLOLLOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by PaulMcGrath5 PaulMcGrath5 wrote:

what to watch now tho?

More realistic than a moving island with a big black smoke monster and a man that never ages on it????????????????????LOLLOLLOLLOL
OI!! We haven't all watched it you know.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 3:44pm
Watched season two of Falling Skies last week, it's just as good as the first one. Worth checking out if yiz haven't seen it and you're a sci-fi fan.  
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulMcGrath5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

what to watch now tho?

Sorry!! doesn't give too much away, but i will think before i type next time. Embarrassed
whitesideOnside View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitesideOnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 4:26pm
I'm stuck into Breaking Bad...super first season...little bit slow at the start of season two but powerful stuff all the way to end of season 3...Final episode of that to watch tonight before starting season 4...great stuff.

Looking forward to season two of Homeland...
Will start into newsroom once I get to end of season 5 of breaking bad...which judging by the rate i'm going through it, won't be very long away.

Edited by whitesideOnside - 26 Sep 2012 at 4:29pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 4:27pm

Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

what to watch now tho?

Sorry!! doesn't give too much away, but i will think before i type next time. Embarrassed
You're forgiven. Just slap a spoiler warning up next time!
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 5:14pm
Finished breaking bad. To anyone looking for something to start get onto this absolute quality! Think ill start the wire later. Just have by feelin that anything is going to be a let down after breaking bad
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulMcGrath5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 5:25pm
Also just going finish breaking bad tonight, great show.

Trust me you will not be let down by the wire, the best TV show ever made. I will admit it maybe takes a few episodes to grab a hold of you, but once it does you will be hooked. So jealous you get to just start watching it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 286>
  Share Topic