You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 258259260261262 286>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2023 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

The Gold on BBC about the Brinks May robbery in the 80’s was very good.

Season 5 of Yellowstone is very slow. It’s basically just a tribute to ranchers and cattle-herding. Definitely the worst season of the series.

Started watching Yellowstone a few weeks back, already on the 5th season! First three seasons were brilliant, 4th started well but finished a bit slowly same with the 5th so far.

Have you watched the prequels? I hear they are really good too.

Flew through seasons 1-4 too, but struggling through season 5.

Watched an episode of 1883 but it never really grabbed my interest but could give it another chance. Haven’t seen the newer prequel.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2023 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

The latest episode of Succession was very good.

I thought Succession should have ended with the last series. Watched the first episode and nearly turned it off. OMG there's another takeover bid and the children are against their father. What the hell I didn't expect that. Even the interesting characters like Tom and Greg bored me.

It would damage this forums' reputation
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2023 at 5:24pm
24 hours in police custody 

Some of the crimes are pretty horrific though last night was an Irish surgeon instance fraud in Bedfordshire from a few years ago 

Always very interesting 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2023 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Some of the crimes are pretty horrific though last night was an Irish surgeon instance fraud in Bedfordshire from a few years ago 

Always very interesting 
Brilliant show. Comes and goes though on Ch4,doesn’t seem to be on regularly. Best fly on wall cop doc out there
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2023 at 5:32pm

Always very interesting 
That the chap from Meath were the cops flew over here looking for a fireplace? He was an arrogant ****
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2023 at 6:36pm
24 hours is so well made, brilliant.
Glad to here there is another new episode as like said above, they just turn up.

The two parter recently of the guy who had just got out of prison but dying in his hallway and they basically show his last breath from the cctv was quite shocking to see them show that. But then interesting investigation and result. 

Edit: see it was not a new one but the fraud one. Yeah saw that too. He had some neck

Edited by t_rAndy - 13 Apr 2023 at 6:38pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2023 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Glad to here there is another new episode as like said above, they just turn up.

The two parter recently of the guy who had just got out of prison but dying in his hallway and they basically show his last breath from the cctv was quite shocking to see them show that. But then interesting investigation and result. 

Edit: see it was not a new one but the fraud one. Yeah saw that too. He had some neck
The honey trap. Excellent 2 parterClap
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2023 at 7:45pm

Always very interesting 

Saw that one a few years ago. One cocky **** made it even more delightful seeing him get taken down LOL

Edited by Denis Irwin - 13 Apr 2023 at 7:45pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2023 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

The honey trap. Excellent 2 parterClap

Aye seen that one , also the kid in wales found in a river , mother step father and looked like 14 yo ‘half brother all convicted of murder 
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2023 at 9:29pm
24 hours... is excellent. The one where it turned out to be a police officer and they arrested him when he was on duty
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2023 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

24 hours... is excellent. The one where it turned out to be a police officer and they arrested him when he was on duty

Aye that was a cracker though I remember it I can’t recsll the crime 
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2023 at 3:49am

Impersonating a police officer 
It would damage this forums' reputation
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2023 at 10:11am
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Eh, no. I think that maybe it was extortion/blackmail. I'm not entirely sure though.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2023 at 10:53am

Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Eh, no. I think that maybe it was extortion/blackmail. I'm not entirely sure though.

yeah something about the victim had to drop money of at a certain spot and he went to collect it 
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2023 at 11:57am
BEEF on Netflix is a bit of fun, fast moving, short episodes about revenge which starts out as a minor car incident but soon escalates. Dark humour very well done.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2023 at 9:29pm
Anywan seen The Diplomat? 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2023 at 9:32pm
Watched The Night Agent this week. Meh,all action but  too much nonsense. 
Just finished Bodyguard,bbc show from a few years ago. Very enjoyable. 
Might start Beef next…

Edited by BigStrongMan - 25 Apr 2023 at 9:32pm
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2023 at 10:00pm
Watching Beef now, decent watch. 
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 258259260261262 286>
  Share Topic