You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 257258259260261 283>
Author
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulYK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Fauda S4. Just watched 3 episodes,good stuff so farClap
Agree with this. Great show with every season better than the last in my opinion. If you haven't watched this show and are not put off by subtitles, I would highly recommend it. 
inlikeflynn View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlikeflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 7:08pm
I binge watched The Gold about the Brinks Mat robbery. It was very good. I love true crime shows where you can go and see how life panned out for the characters. We Own This City was another one. 
inlikeflynn View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlikeflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by PaulYK PaulYK wrote:

Agree with this. Great show with every season better than the last in my opinion. If you haven't watched this show and are not put off by subtitles, I would highly recommend it. 

I love a good subtitle show as it means I will not feck about on my phone or do anything else distracting. I will concentrate on it properly if I have to look at the screen all the time to read the subtitles. 
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 9:26pm

Great show Clap
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 9:56pm
Very good, every season as strong as the previous. 
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 10:07pm
Binged Lost in Space recently.. oddly watchable without being spectacular 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2023 at 5:14pm
Found and binged a true crime doc "Still Missing Morgan".

If you like your true crime docs then you will like this one. Way better than the 6.9 rating on imdb. 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 1:01pm
we need to talk about Cosby - 4 parter on BBC iplayer 

amazing that it only blew up when a black  standup comedian started calling him out as a rapist in his routine 

He had been drugging and raping women since the 60's 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 3:44pm
Sopranos. Good start so far.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by inlikeflynn inlikeflynn wrote:

I binge watched The Gold about the Brinks Mat robbery. It was very good. I love true crime shows where you can go and see how life panned out for the characters. We Own This City was another one. 

Good shout.

Really enjoyed this,

We Own This City was excellent too - watched this some time ago.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2023 at 11:39pm
The Patient on Disney+ 
Mindf**k
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2023 at 11:06am
I finished the 2nd series of Your Honour last night. Again there are plenty of ah here moments but I really enjoyed it. The Baxters family dynamics are much more involved in this series. The mother is a horrible
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2023 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

I finished the 2nd series of Your Honour last night. Again there are plenty of ah here moments but I really enjoyed it. The Baxters family dynamics are much more involved in this series. The mother is a horrible
Didnt know there was 2nd season. That was on Sky wasn’t it?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2023 at 11:35am
Definitely wasn't as much hype to the 2nd season compared to the 1st.

The latest episode of Succession was very good.
The dark side.. And the light
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2023 at 12:07pm
The Gold on BBC about the Brinks May robbery in the 80’s was very good.

Season 5 of Yellowstone is very slow. It’s basically just a tribute to ranchers and cattle-herding. Definitely the worst season of the series.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2023 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

The Gold on BBC about the Brinks May robbery in the 80’s was very good.

Season 5 of Yellowstone is very slow. It’s basically just a tribute to ranchers and cattle-herding. Definitely the worst season of the series.

Started watching Yellowstone a few weeks back, already on the 5th season! First three seasons were brilliant, 4th started well but finished a bit slowly same with the 5th so far.

Have you watched the prequels? I hear they are really good too.

Edited by BrendanD88 - 13 Apr 2023 at 12:47pm
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2023 at 2:00pm

I streamed it so I don't know what channel it was shown on here. I'd guess at one of the Sky channels.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2023 at 3:17pm

I streamed it so I don't know what channel it was shown on here. I'd guess at one of the Sky channels.

It's on paramount + I think (which you can get a free trial for one week). 

Paramount also has all the yellowstone stuff and one of my current favourites "Yellowjackets". 
They also have South Park.
It's worth getting the Paramount for a month or two to watch what they have. Its not yet a huge catalog though. Its cancel anytime so handy.

I was not paid by Paramount for this post LOL

Edited by t_rAndy - 13 Apr 2023 at 3:19pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 257258259260261 283>
  Share Topic