You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181182183184185 286>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2020 at 11:12pm
forgot to mention the always great Gregor Fischer in there too , terrific film though play for today was peak level acting and writing. Miller was brilliant in that role I wonder what he’s at these days?
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 12:39pm
Done a re-watch of the Pine Barrons episode (S3 e11) from the Sopranos. 

Considered the best episode from The Sopranos, which is sayin something cause it has some amazing episodes. Some of the best tv ever made. 

Paulie: You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. The guy was an interior decorator.

Christopher: His house looked like sh*t.

Edited by GoneToShowgies - 02 Nov 2020 at 12:39pm
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Considered the best episode from The Sopranos, which is sayin something cause it has some amazing episodes. Some of the best tv ever made. 

Paulie: You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. The guy was an interior decorator.

Brilliant episode directed by Steve Bucsemi too. After Tony, Paulie and Chris were the two best characters in the show and they were at their best in that episode. Gonna have to watch it again! Chris: He's out there somewhere he's stalking us  Paulie: With what his c*ck?

Edited by jamo1 - 02 Nov 2020 at 1:21pm
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Brilliant episode directed by Steve Bucsemi too. After Tony, Paulie and Chris were the two best characters in the show and they were at their best in that episode. Gonna have to watch it again! Chris: He's out there somewhere he's stalking us  Paulie: With what his c*ck?

Tony B. An IQ of 158. LOL
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 3:29pm
Started into Ozark, season 1 down. Good so far
Some people just deserve a slap
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 6:37pm
Started Home land at the weekend near the end of Season 2 good watch 

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Is Fargo any good? I watched the first season of Ozark but I didn't think it was worth persisting with any further.
Brilliant! I could only do about six episodes of 'Ozark' though. I found it to be badly written and acted.

Just watched the third episode of season three and it was up there with the “fly” episode in Breaking Bad as the worst episodes of tv I have ever seen.

Enjoyed season 1 and 2 but all three seasons are slow starters.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Is Fargo any good? I watched the first season of Ozark but I didn't think it was worth persisting with any further.
Brilliant! I could only do about six episodes of 'Ozark' though. I found it to be badly written and acted.

Just watched the third episode of season three and it was up there with the “fly” episode in Breaking Bad as the worst episodes of tv I have ever seen.

That fly episode was phenomenal from a cinematography point of view though 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 10:42pm
Watched ‘The Man in the High Castle’ on my few days off and really enjoyed it. Started ‘Hunters’ yesterday and almost finished Season 1 already.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

That fly episode was phenomenal from a cinematography point of view though 

Not really my thing mate.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 11:52pm
Gangs of London, some first episode 
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 3:01am
Loudermilk on Amazon prime, watched 8 episodes of it tonight and it’s brilliant. About an ex-alcoholic and his AA group. 
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 9:56am

Not sure if the first episode of season 1 could be described as 'slow'! But yeah there is definitely a little drop off in terms of quality with season 3. Still enjoyable, and possibly the funniest of the three seasons, but not as good as the first two.
dundon13 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dundon13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 3:29pm
Finished season 1 of the Mandalorian, im a casual enough Star Wars fan but I dont see what the fuss is about this show. Its average at best.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2020 at 10:38pm
Been rewatching Love/Hate really was a fantastic show 
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 12:40am
Watched the first 4 episodes of Deutschland 89 with Jonas Nay, very good so far.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Mulvanystrasse Mulvanystrasse wrote:

Watched the first 4 episodes of Deutschland 89 with Jonas Nay, very good so far.

Loved 83 and 86 

Is this only available on Amazon in Germany?
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by Mulvanystrasse Mulvanystrasse wrote:

Loved 83 and 86 

Is this only available on Amazon in Germany?

On the Sundance Channel here in the US, looks like it is only available on Amazon in Germany and Austria at the moment. 

Edited by Mulvanystrasse - 09 Nov 2020 at 1:42pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181182183184185 286>
  Share Topic