You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 173174175176177 286>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Anybody watch 'Once upon a time in Iraq'. Documentary on the American invasion with contributions from civilians, reporters and soldiers inc the 'star' of the doc Nathan Sassaman a battalion leader based in the Sunni triangle. It shows the very quick slide into the abyss. Well put together with fly on the wall type footage. Sassaman is a very disturbed individual. Well worth a watch.  
Made a start on in RL, looks promising
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

For fans of shows like Making a Murderer, a 5 part doc mini-series called 'Outcry' is available on Sky Crime and it's very binge-worthy. 

It's about a senior highschool student who is the star of the football team about to go off on football scholarship but gets charged and convicted of child molestation. 

It's a little one sided (like making a murderer) but overall we really enjoyed it and got through it in two nights

Watched the first 3 episodes of this last night. Absolutely brilliant!

Yep, love it when you stumble across a good docu-series 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 9:32pm
Picked up on S2 of Dark having finished S1 over 2 years ago. 

Tough remembering who the f**k is who again.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 11:37pm

For fans of shows like Making a Murderer, a 5 part doc mini-series called 'Outcry' is available on Sky Crime and it's very binge-worthy. 

It's about a senior highschool student who is the star of the football team about to go off on football scholarship but gets charged and convicted of child molestation. 

It's a little one sided (like making a murderer) but overall we really enjoyed it and got through it in two nights

Watched the first 3 episodes of this last night. Absolutely brilliant!

Yep, love it when you stumble across a good docu-series 

Finished it the other night. My sister and an aunt have also since watched it following my recommendation. It was brilliant! 
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 10:27am
Watched the first 2 episodes of Umbrella Academy last night, seems promising enough anyway!

Watched the first couple of episodes of Finding Joy this week too, decent Irish cast and a few laughs.
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Watched the first 2 episodes of Umbrella Academy last night, seems promising enough anyway!

Watched the first couple of episodes of Finding Joy this week too, decent Irish cast and a few laughs.

Umbrella Academy wouldn't normally be the type of show I would watch but really got in to it. Gets better and better as it goes on!
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2020 at 10:17pm

Umbrella Academy wouldn't normally be the type of show I would watch but really got in to it. Gets better and better as it goes on!
Would agree on this. Loving it, just sitting down to ep9 season 1

darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2020 at 10:49pm
Watching a series called The Movies. It’s on Now and Sky Documentaries. 
Starts of in the 30s and the birth of Hollywood. Each episode focuses on a decade. The stars, the genres, the social political themes which Influenced the films. 
It’s kind of like a history lesson of movies. My favourite. 
The dark side.. And the light
dundon13 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dundon13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2020 at 12:15am

Just finished season 2 there, it was even better than the first. Looking forward to season 3 but I fear we could be waiting a while. The soundtrack has to be one of the best for a TV show, every song seems the right song at the right time.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2020 at 10:07am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Havent a scooby whats going on lads LOL
AS YOU WERE McGx

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2020 at 10:16am

I watched it all in one go and was still confused LOL
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2020 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Three episodes left in the final season, haven't a clue how it's going to end.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2020 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Three episodes left in the final season, haven't a clue how it's going to end.

Martha Heart
AS YOU WERE McGx

NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2020 at 6:46pm
Rust Valley Restorers is quite entertaining as far as mindless rubbish goes. Been watching it on Netflix recently.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2020 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

Rust Valley Restorers is quite entertaining as far as mindless rubbish goes. Been watching it on Netflix recently.

Yeah i blemmed them all in a short space. Easy watching.

I like it despite the fact its so obviously contrived. Cracking cars, scenery and some oddballs along the way Clap

Avery's laugh though Dead
AS YOU WERE McGx

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2020 at 6:08am

Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

Yeah i blemmed them all in a short space. Easy watching.

I like it despite the fact its so obviously contrived. Cracking cars, scenery and some oddballs along the way Clap

Avery's laugh though Dead

LOL

Havent heard that word in years. Usually used in the context of taking a shot during heads and volleys.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2020 at 8:43am
While not a box set, I don't seem to be able to turn Forged in Fire off when it is on History.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2020 at 11:27am
Tonight on "London Live TV " and Sky Channel 117 "Unquiet Graves". It's about RUC, UDR and Loyalist death squads operating in Armagh and Tyrone during the troubles.   Harrowing stuff, but worth a look.
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 173174175176177 286>
  Share Topic