You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169170171 283>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 1:55pm

Started watching “The Thick of It”.
Pretty funny so far 
El Puto Amo
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 2:08pm
Clap One of the greatest ever made. 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Started watching “The Thick of It”.
Pretty funny so far 

Malcolm Tucker Clap

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 5:48pm
Brilliant. More documentary than comedy if truth be told .
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2020 at 11:16pm

I stuck with White Lines until the bitter end. It’s fairly sh1t. The lead character was particularly annoying. 
There’s some good old school Acid and Balearic house tracks featured and it does tap into the hedonistic side of Ibiza. 10 episodes was way too long though, it drags to a finish. 
El Puto Amo
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2020 at 11:54pm
the last kingdom on Netflix, recommended after a few episodes, but very strongly recommended after season 3. Really interesting take on the Viking age in Britain. 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 1:12am
I watched all of Normal People. I wasted however much time it took to watch it. Garbage 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 1:32am
billions

great life lessons in there Wink
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 6:03am
Into season 2 of Fauda. Enjoying it so far
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 9:50am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

I watched all of Normal People. I wasted however much time it took to watch it. Garbage 
I was very annoyed by the end of it! However,  I haven't watched a single thing on the television since Caliphate. It made me so f**king angry! 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 11:07am
Anyone watched Save Me Too?
Halfway through the series. What’s the story with Stephen Graham’s character, can’t remember how it ended with him in the first season other than he was a bit of a paedo
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Halfway through the series. What’s the story with Stephen Graham’s character, can’t remember how it ended with him in the first season other than he was a bit of a paedo

Yeah he was a paedo and did time. He is a recovering one in s1. 
In the last ep of season 1, he went with nelly to the bar/snooker club place when they were going to bid under the pretence he was still a paedo. But he also disappeared off with a young one then and left a question mark.

Watch the full 2nd season and see what you think
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 11:52am

Bit of a paedo.  Surely you are either one or you are not. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 1:36pm

He f**ked off to America, got a better gig with De Niro, Pacino and Pesci.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 1:07pm
Watch out for ' The First Team' on BBC2 , starting on Thursday. It's a sitcom written by the same guys (Iain Morris and Damon Beesley ) behind ' The Inbetweeners ' and was inspired by an eleven and a half hour flight Morris was on where he found himself sitting beside Damien Delaney and engaged in what he described as a fascinating conversation about footballers' lives. They did a lot of additional research since and have come up with something that could be very funny.
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 1:30am
Just a few episodes into the thick of it, brilliant. Malcolm Tucker is class in it LOL
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 1:01pm
Just finished little boy blue on itv at the minute, really enjoyed it and Stephen Graham is fantastic, didn't follow it much on the news in 07 but having kids now it's a heartbreaking at times, gave me a whole different perspective 
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 3:17pm
Finished season 1 of Brassic, a very fun show, looking forward to season 2!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169170171 283>
  Share Topic