You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 165166167168169 285>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2020 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Any more little nuggets that don’t have 400 episodes?

Have you seen the night manager or bodyguard? 
Night manager looks decent,you recommend?
Where can one watch this? Doesn’t seem to be on Netflix 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2020 at 5:03pm
BBC iplayer
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2020 at 5:52pm

Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Any more little nuggets that don’t have 400 episodes?

Have you seen the night manager or bodyguard? 
Night manager looks decent,you recommend?
Where can one watch this? Doesn’t seem to be on Netflix 

Night manager is on amazon 
Bodyguard is on Netflix 
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2020 at 5:54pm
Basically if you are short of time and you haven’t seen the sopranos then watch that.  It’s my favourite and from speaking to other lads who watch lots of series they say it still hasn’t been beaten. I don’t know anyone who has watched it and didn’t like it and I probably wouldn’t want to meet them anyway. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2020 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Basically if you are short of time and you haven’t seen the sopranos then watch that.  It’s my favourite and from speaking to other lads who watch lots of series they say it still hasn’t been beaten. I don’t know anyone who has watched it and didn’t like it and I probably wouldn’t want to meet them anyway. 

I've mentioned it here a few times but I think The Shield runs it close. The last two series in particular are outstanding.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2020 at 6:28pm

Yeah, but it is responsible for everyone thinking that their show needs to be dragged out for a hundred episodes! Very few shows have the depth of character that they created in The Sopranos. I suppose it is a bit like blaming Sigur Ros for The National and Bon Iver.LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2020 at 7:20pm
I’ve never watched the Sopranos surprisingly
Where would you be able to?
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2020 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Sky Atlantic have it all box sets or through tv now 
AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2020 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Yeah, but it is responsible for everyone thinking that their show needs to be dragged out for a hundred episodes! Very few shows have the depth of character that they created in The Sopranos. I suppose it is a bit like blaming Sigur Ros for The National and Bon Iver.LOL

Must say I prefer the national to sigur ros.  Could take or leave bon iver.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2020 at 7:55pm
I think I prefer Foster & Allen to The National or Bon Iver. I'm not sure I could trust anybody who listened to either out of choice. The Lee Evans or Michael McIntyre of music.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2020 at 8:31pm

3 of the 4 on the Mount Rushmore for most tend to be Sopranos, Breaking Bad, The Wire. 

I'm no different. 4th one but harder to settle on
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2020 at 10:02pm
Giving Fauda a bash
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2020 at 10:07pm
Second last episode of Caliphate is a bit ridiculous. I may as well watch the last one now, but it feels a bit disappointing after a great start.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2020 at 10:44pm
As is the last one. f**k sake! I trusted the Swedes and all.LOL Very disappointed.
willGUFC View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willGUFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 2:02am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

rewatching it all on sky tv at the minute.Tried to download each episode from catch up tv and kept getting a message saying I need to upgrade subscription to download it in HD but noticed you can download it in standard definition without having that extra subscription for sky box sets. Unbelievable to watch even for the second time. There is so much going on in it you miss watching it first time.
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 2:12am

I gave up on the sopranos early doorsShocked

Once Tony had the dream  about his mate informing to the cops I was done, season 2 maybe 
Why no wine??!
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 7:11am

As is the last one. f**k sake! I trusted the Swedes and all.LOL Very disappointed.

I was laughing to myself at one of your previous comments about the lack of absurdity. The last 2 episodes definitely made up for that. LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 7:37am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

I was laughing to myself at one of your previous comments about the lack of absurdity. The last 2 episodes definitely made up for that. LOL
I gave up midway through the last episode. Absolutely farcical! Six great episodes and then they lose the f**king plot! LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 165166167168169 285>
  Share Topic