You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 283>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 11:19am
There’s some riding in ‘Good Will Humping ’ too.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 11:45am

I'm getting towards the end of season 1 of Gomorrah. It took a couple of episodes to get into it but it's very enjoyable. 

Also watching City on a Hill. It's the series built around the same theme as The Town. Kevin Bacon is very good as the scumbag cop. It's pretty decent but this storyline has been done many times before. 
El Puto Amo
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Bit late to the game but almost finished series 1 of Power-some riding in it Tongue

Angela Heart
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 1:03pm
Watched Unbelievable last week - thought it was very good.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

On episode 5 now. Some of the actors annoy the sh*te out of me for some irrational reason but it's a decent watch.

@MCH - Gomorrah is one of the most underrated series out there. Love the instrumentals they use during it. 
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

On episode 5 now. Some of the actors annoy the sh*te out of me for some irrational reason but it's a decent watch.

@MCH - Gomorrah is one of the most underrated series out there. Love the instrumentals they use during it. 
They are an Italian post-rock band called Mokadelic. They are class.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 2:25pm
Will check them out.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Bit late to the game but almost finished series 1 of Power-some riding in it Tongue

Angela Heart

Thumbs Up
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 9:36am
Watched the first few episodes of 'City on a Hill'. Crime drama set in 1990s Boston. Its good enough but its a bit all over the place. 
Deco79 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deco79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 3:16pm
Finished the 2 seasons of "Bad Blood" on Netflix, Mob drama based in Montreal... Pretty good, only actor I recognised is Paul Sorvino aka Paulie in Goodfellas. 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 9:04pm
Has a lot of potential but some of the acting in it is terrible.
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 10:18pm
Power has gone to sh*te.. watched Happy Valley recently, was excellent. Anybody watch the new crime drama on TV3 the other night, any good?
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Power has gone to sh*te.. watched Happy Valley recently, was excellent. Anybody watch the new crime drama on TV3 the other night, any good?

Power, 50 cent involved. Enough said.

Don’t know how anybody can say it’s excellent. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 1:13am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Power, 50 cent involved. Enough said.

Don’t know how anybody can say it’s excellent. 

It was always a bit corny. Angela’s scenes were good. Tommy is such a bad actor and character. 
This season we have found it hard to get into. Same plot lines basically recycled over and over again. 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 1:17am
Ahead of breaking bad movie, I’ve undertaken a binge re-watch. I really forgot how epically amazing some of the scenes were (just epic or just amazing don’t do it enough justice).

Halfway through season 4, be tough going trying to ge through the rest before the film comes out, might have to avoid spoilers and delay watching it a week
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 1:53am
Watched the All Blacks documentary on amazon prime. 
Thought it was very good.

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 8:50am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Ahead of breaking bad movie, I’ve undertaken a binge re-watch. I really forgot how epically amazing some of the scenes were (just epic or just amazing don’t do it enough justice).

Halfway through season 4, be tough going trying to ge through the rest before the film comes out, might have to avoid spoilers and delay watching it a week

Same. Rewatched it all. I think i enjoyed it more on the second spin despite knowing the outcome. Brilliant show. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

dundon13 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dundon13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 9:37am
Finally started watching What We Do In The Shadows, a tv show based on the Taika Waititi movie of the same name. Waititi and Jermaine Clement are still involved behind the scenes and although its not as good as the movie it's still worth the watch, very funny in parts.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 283>
  Share Topic