You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 115116117118119 284>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 9:54am
On season 2 of Line of Duty at the moment finding it excellent. 

Escape at Dannemora is another good one, almost finished it, the acting in it is brilliant
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 9:54am
New Season of True Detective started sunday night.

first two episodes are available.

Got off two a decent start ,its slow but seems to be more like season 1 which can only be a good thing.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Mexico is on the list.

If your into crime stuff Bob I'd recommend Mindhunter and Manhunt: Unabomber if you haven't watched them already.

The Unabomber stuff where the Harvard experement is revealed is crazy, no doubt that's a huge reason for the way he ended up.

Will give Mindhunter a watch now. Your tips are much appreciated Thumbs Up. Decent viewing can steer one away from a few pints

Aye indeed supposedly linked to MKUltra trials.

I know it's not crime thing but I'd recommend Godless if you haven't watched it
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 12:34pm
First 2 episodes of True Dectective S3, decent start. Don't mind slow build once they pay-off is there. I would have high hopes that it's achieved
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 9:02am
Wayne.

Its a action comedy(black) about a 16 year old lad from Boston you sets out on a road trip with his new girlfriend to take back his fathers stolen car.

Its good fun and the two main characters are were good.Plenty of action and violence.

Well worth checking out,similar to "The End of The f**king World" ,all episodes were released on Youtube premium a few days ago.

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 10:24am
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

On season 2 of Line of Duty at the moment finding it excellent. 

Escape at Dannemora is another good one, almost finished it, the acting in it is brilliant

Series 3 and 4 are even better, absolutely outstanding stuff.  Filming Series 5.

Nearing the end of "Broken", written by Jimmy McGovern, on episode 5 of 6, it's a bit grim but the writing and acting is superb, Seán Bean is terrific as a troubled priest and some really good storylines.  Should finish it the weekend.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 1:49pm
The hospital scene in the first episode or 2 of Season 2 Shocked

Don't know why it's taken me this long to watch the series, another example of the excellent dramas the BBC make.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 10:05pm
Started Still Game on Netflix
It’s very good LOL
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 10:33pm
For those who liked Deutschland 83, Deutschland 86 starting on RTE 2 during the week. Looking forward to it.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

For those who liked Deutschland 83, Deutschland 86 starting on RTE 2 during the week. Looking forward to it.

Actually rewatching 83 at the moment so I'm back up to speed what day is it starting?
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 12:14am
Wednesday 10.50 

" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 7:19am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

It’s very good LOL
yeah I enjoyed it,havnt seen them all though. Some great characters in it
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 7:35am

It’s very good LOL
What a showClap

YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 8:47am

It’s very good LOL

Winston Clap
Tam Clap

Edited by Denis Irwin - 21 Jan 2019 at 8:47am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 8:55am

Wednesday 10.50 

Clap
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 11:22am

Clap

Soundtrack was deadly.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 11:38am
Watched white gold and Sick of it recently

both very funny
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 12:24pm

It’s very good LOL
The last series that was on last year wasn't great, I get the feeling they should have stopped before it, but it is a great comedy overall. Their sketch show, 'Chewin' The Fat', where they created the characters, was funny as well. Like all sketch shows, it's a bit hit and miss and occasionally repetitive, but it is worth watching if you like'Still Game'.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 115116117118119 284>
  Share Topic