You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 283>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2012 at 6:41pm
Aye think ur rite, few out if oz too, got confused lol, oz was another good one.
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2012 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by kimbap kimbap wrote:

[QUOTE=The Q Man]
         There's a comedy show called The League out at the moment.Season 1-3 are available for download (prob 1-2 boxset) Can't believe more people aren't talking about it.If you can get over the fact it's based around an American Fantasy Football League ( and you can very quick,I f**kin hate American Football) then it's savage craic,top show.

Clap great show (I'm a biased NFL fan tho) - I can't remember if S2 was the last I watched - is Season 3 pretty recent?
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2012 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by UCD AFC UCD AFC wrote:

Originally posted by kimbap kimbap wrote:

[QUOTE=The Q Man]
         There's a comedy show called The League out at the moment.Season 1-3 are available for download (prob 1-2 boxset) Can't believe more people aren't talking about it.If you can get over the fact it's based around an American Fantasy Football League ( and you can very quick,I f**kin hate American Football) then it's savage craic,top show.

Clap great show (I'm a biased NFL fan tho) - I can't remember if S2 was the last I watched - is Season 3 pretty recent?

Season 3 finished in the states about 4 months ago.Probably the best season yet.
As i said,surprised more lads don't know about this.Lots of good american comedies out there at the moment like Community,Parks And Recreation etc but this and Its Always Sunny are on a level above I think.
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2012 at 9:36pm
just finishing up Community s3 so will get the league s3 in the meantime, cheersThumbs Up
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 1:12am
Finished community s3 and also now fully caught up with shameless, just waiting for the second half of series 9 (should be end of summer-ish)

gonna grab The League s3 and maybe start watching skins from beginning (have only seen a couple of episodes)

Edited by UCD AFC - 11 Jul 2012 at 1:15am
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 1:14am
Watched the first season of Eastbound and Down earlier.

Kenny Powers
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Kenny Powers

Eastbound And Down is a great show.
I think the second season is better than the first as well.

Another one I'm watching at the moment is Bored To Death.Only two seasons and it was canceled but a nice little comedy.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 4:00pm
Breaking Bad series 5 starts 2nite
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 4:13pm

Kenny Powers

Is that a comedy?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Kenny Powers

Is that a comedy?

yeah
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 7:28pm
Revenge aint bad. Double episodes on RTE too. Your one is sexy as f**k.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Del-Piero Del-Piero wrote:

gonna try and get through all of lost, managed to keep up to the 5th season or thereabouts but conceded defeat when i went to college

finished watching all 8 seasons of 24 recently, will start again sometime next year

Finished it yesterday. One of the best how's ever made.
Will start breaking bad bow. Only have the first 3 seasons on Netflix though
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 9:58pm
am on the second series of the wire. its taking me a while to get into it
cup champions
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 5:46pm
Anyone ever seen the Black Donnollys?
About a family of Irish American mobsters in Hells Kitchen.
Only 13 episodes made before NBC cancelled it, started watching on Netflix yesterday and so far it's deadly.
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Hoosay Hoosay wrote:

Only 13 episodes made before NBC cancelled it, started watching on Netflix yesterday and so far it's deadly.
Great show, it's a pity they only made one series.
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
McNulty View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McNulty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 7:31pm
Watched suits recently.. it's an easy watch. Not in same league as others mentioned on this thread. Anyone watch mad dogs?
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

Originally posted by Hoosay Hoosay wrote:

Great show, it's a pity they only made one series.
3 episodes into it now, it's really good. The sort of thing that would have been huge on HBO.
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 4:34pm
Anyone watch the IT crowd? bit like a british big bang theory, only problem with it annoying laughtrack - still a good show to watch
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 283>
  Share Topic