You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 215216217218219 283>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2021 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Show about the death of Father Niall Molloy tonight on RTE.  Should be interesting.

Can't see this listed anywhere. What time and Channel?
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2021 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Show about the death of Father Niall Molloy tonight on RTE.  Should be interesting.

Can't see this listed anywhere. What time and Channel?

I got it wrong. It's 9.35 next Monday on RTE1.

http://www.westmeathindependent.ie/2021/08/30/documentary-on-the-killing-of-fr-niall-molloy-to-air-on-rte/

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 31 Aug 2021 at 8:32pm
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2021 at 8:54pm
Nice one!
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2021 at 10:51pm
I'll give that Niall Molloy documentary a watch, hadn't heard about this storyThumbs Up
It would damage this forums' reputation
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2021 at 11:05am
Antony watched Mayor of Eastown? Started it last night. Fair depressing stories
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2021 at 11:08am
Yeah lots of posts on this earlier on the thread.  One of the best bits of tv since the Sopranos in my view.  Really gets middle America esp the east coast suburbs down to a T.  Outstanding. 
AKA pedantic kunt
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2021 at 11:08am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Antony watched Mayor of Eastown? Started it last night. Fair depressing stories

Mare of Easttown! It’s brilliant.
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2021 at 5:41pm
Mare of Easttown has been the best thing so far this year.

Finished The White Lotus which is on now entertainment.
Only 6 episodes about the white lotus hotel in Hawaii and the death of one of its guests. 
Didn't like the first episode as it was introducing all the different characters, but it definitely picked up.
The dark side.. And the light
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 1:29am
Thought the show about Father Niall Molloy was very good. Looking forward to chapter two!

How the f**k Richard Flynn got away with it is utterly beyond me. The man literally admitted killing him. And the motive was there with Flynn's financial trouble and the wife and Molloy sharing investments.

Only in Ireland could the presiding judge have a personal link to the defendant...

For all the sordid talk about an affair, it clearly came down to money.

That poor priest.

The only public statement ever made by a member of the Flynn family reveals so much.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2021 at 5:35pm
American Crime Story: Impeachment

Started this week about Bill Clinton scandal and look inside the white house at the time. Looks good the other seasons of American crime story were good especially the OJ Simpson one.

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2021 at 5:41pm
While I'm at it. Recently got set up with real debrid account (16 euro for 180 days) which you can use to log into on Cinema HD app on android devices. 
If any if you use cinema HD you may have found that while the content is amazing, you spend most of your time looking for reliable link that actually has the show to stream that doesn't pause or crash every few minutes. 

With real debrid log in, it unlocks stable links (links will be yellow verus normal white ones) with even 4K where available and subtitles on most of the stuff if needed (which I need as half deaf). Really is a class set up. I also added it to my chromecast with Google tv so just watch it directly as an app on that. You basically have a pick off movies and TV shows where showd that aired in US on showtime or Hulu are then available on that pretty quickly. 
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 10:54am
Watched the first episode of Kin last night. Decent start
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 11:06am
Pity the Viking didnt die in that shooting,, standout bad actor amongst a quality cast
Getting old and intolerant
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 9:12am
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 9:23am
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/entertainment/tv/love-hate-star-gives-her-thoughts-on-kin-following-criticism/ar-AAOsmU2?li=BBr5RWH

Calls for it to be cancelled after 1 episode. Bit ridiculous in my opinion
"calls for it to be cancelled" based on
1. They used actors instead of actual gangland criminals - yeah, they're f**king actors
2. It shows the bad side of Dublin - then fix the bad side of Dublin

Can't believe I wasted a few minutes of my life reading that article
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 12:45pm
Watched The Undoing recently, really good psychological thriller.

I avoided it when it was released originally as I couldn't stand Hugh Grant.

I saw him doing a few interviews around the time of the release of The Gentleman and realised he's not the bumbling oaf he portrays in all those awful 90s movies and is actually a funny guy, his performance is probably the highlight of The Gentleman too.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 10:08pm
What we do in the shadows. Very very funny
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 10:11pm
The North Water on BBC is quite interesting im finding. Pretty good.
I love beer gardens
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 215216217218219 283>
  Share Topic