You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 210211212213214 285>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 7:41am
It was very good Baldy, as you said Kevin Bacon was brilliant in his role.

Didn't realise the 2nd season has been out since March.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 8:53am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I see Season two of City on a hill is back.  Really like first season.  Kevin Bacon is excellent in it.  Hope season two is as good. 

Enjoyed the 1st season. The second hasn't really taken off for me. Im on the 7th episode.

Agreed, Kevin Bacon is brilliant in it. 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 12:24pm
Kevin Bacon played a convicted child molester in The Woodsman.

Great movie.

He's good in a lot of things but that would be one of my favourite roles of his.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 10:09pm
film on rte two now that would be perfect for Gaz. 
AKA pedantic kunt
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 10:42pm
Friends reunion very good in terms of the mix of laughter, remembering old times and the peek behind the scenes 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2021 at 11:16am
FriendsDead
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2021 at 11:58am

Friends is partially responsible for the sh*te sense of humour possessed by some Irish people in the 30-45 age bracket. American rubbish. 
El Puto Amo
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2021 at 10:19am
Lads who like friends are Ray D'Arcy types.  Not to be trusted.  
AKA pedantic kunt
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2021 at 10:29am
Friends and modern family two great American shows. 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2021 at 11:33am
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

You probably like everybody loves raymond too πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
AKA pedantic kunt
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2021 at 1:04pm
Started watching Peep Show, never really got into when it was initially shown but good show
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2021 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

You probably like everybody loves raymond too πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Nah. The two above, would be it in terms of those type of US shows. 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2021 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Started watching Peep Show, never really got into when it was initially shown but good show

Same. Only watched it for first time about two years ago. It’s class. 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2021 at 2:27pm
Started watching The Shield. 3 episodes in. Very fast-paced. Maybe too fast-paced. They accelerate through some stories leaving no room for breath. A major storyline in the very first episode encapsulates this. The acting is pretty good where it matters but some of the guest stars are awful. The first time I watched it years ago it took me ages to realise there was no cursing, so it might seem odd of me to say this - but the lack of cursing in the show is glaring.

People always talk about Tony Soprano and Walter White being TV's leading antiheroes but The Shield came before Breaking Bad so Vic Mackey is another who set the trend but doesn't get talked about as much.
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2021 at 8:34pm
Mare of
Easttown, exceptional stuff 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2021 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Started watching The Shield. 3 episodes in. Very fast-paced. Maybe too fast-paced. They accelerate through some stories leaving no room for breath. A major storyline in the very first episode encapsulates this. The acting is pretty good where it matters but some of the guest stars are awful. The first time I watched it years ago it took me ages to realise there was no cursing, so it might seem odd of me to say this - but the lack of cursing in the show is glaring.

People always talk about Tony Soprano and Walter White being TV's leading antiheroes but The Shield came before Breaking Bad so Vic Mackey is another who set the trend but doesn't get talked about as much.

Incredible transformation from his role in the Commish. I mean he was 27/28 in it!

The Commish&quot; The Rolodex Madame (TV Episode 1992) - IMDb
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2021 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by cliffrichard cliffrichard wrote:

Mare of

Really good.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 1:12am
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

Originally posted by cliffrichard cliffrichard wrote:

Mare of

Really good.

Decent finish for all round quality TV show from HBO. For me, they are the best at hitting it out of park with top quality TV programing and love when they serve up one season classic like that. 

Edited by t_rAndy - 01 Jun 2021 at 1:13am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 210211212213214 285>
  Share Topic