You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 201202203204205 283>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2021 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Finally got around to watching The Wire. Near the end of the 3 series. Absolutely brilliant television.

The best show I have ever watched.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 7:11am
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

The dissident on amazon prime is a documentary about the murder of jamal khassogi by the Saudis. Worth a watch
Cheers Tom, have Prime for free but lose patience trying to find something to watch.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 8:05am

Finally got around to watching The Wire. Near the end of the 3 series. Absolutely brilliant television.

Class. Loved the season down the docks even though it didn’t score as highly as the others. 

Omar comin’
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 9:59am
Zero interest in Formula One, in fact, I would probably have said I hated it and didn't see it as a sport but watched that show on Netflix and was gripped by it. Very entertaining. The missus loved it too.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Class. Loved the season down the docks even though it didn’t score as highly as the others. 

Omar comin’
Wasnt the same after McNulty dies in season 4
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

Zero interest in Formula One, in fact, I would probably have said I hated it and didn't see it as a sport but watched that show on Netflix and was gripped by it. Very entertaining. The missus loved it too.

Watching this at the minute. Terrific watching. And as above I have zero interest in the sport itself.

Bought  a dolby atmos soundbar a few weeks back and watching some of the Netflix content like this and our planet with it is superb. 

Edited by Saint Tom - 04 Apr 2021 at 12:49pm
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

The dissident on amazon prime is a documentary about the murder of jamal khassogi by the Saudis. Worth a watch
Cheers Tom, have Prime for free but lose patience trying to find something to watch.

If you have iptv or vpn to change location on amazon look out for the mauritanian with Jodie Foster.

If using vpn also try once upon a time in iraq on the bbc iplayer. 
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Omar comin’
I hope you’re taking the piss. 

YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 1:03pm

Omar comin’
I hope you’re taking the piss. 

He is LOL
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 1:24pm
LOLLOL

Think I’ll avoid this thread for a while.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 1:34pm

If you have iptv or vpn to change location on amazon look out for the mauritanian with Jodie Foster.

Yeah have aVPN, cheers. Halfway through the dissident, excellent so far. 
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 2:55pm

The Dissident is very good alright. You're right about Prime by the way. There's plenty of good stuff there but the interface is pretty sh*t, so it can take a bit of searching to find something decent. There's actually some pretty decent music stuff in there if that's your thing.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 3:21pm

Omar comin’
LOL
AS YOU WERE McGx

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 3:25pm
The chesticles in S2 were something else Clap

Edited by McG - 04 Apr 2021 at 3:25pm
AS YOU WERE McGx

Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 10:28pm

Just finished Once Upon a Time in Iraq after watching the 5 episodes back to back. Excellent recommendation
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 12:39am
Seaspiracy doc on Netflix is very scary. We are killing ourselves 
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 9:48am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Yea I watched it the other night. Definitely one of the better ones. Thought was interesting the amount of fishing nets in the ocean causing waste. Yet we will stop using plastic straws. 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 10:10am
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Yea I watched it the other night. Definitely one of the better ones. Thought was interesting the amount of fishing nets in the ocean causing waste. Yet we will stop using plastic straws. 

Yep indeed. 43% of plastic waste found is from commercial fishing but only 0.06% from straws.  But there are big campaigns to stop use of straws but nothing out there asking us to cut back on our fish intake. Something is going to have to be done.
We should stop building commercial fishing vessels 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 201202203204205 283>
  Share Topic