You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 174175176177178 283>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2020 at 11:42am
It's an absolute must watch.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2020 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by baresi41 baresi41 wrote:

Tonight on "London Live TV " and Sky Channel 117 "Unquiet Graves". It's about RUC, UDR and Loyalist death squads operating in Armagh and Tyrone during the troubles.   Harrowing stuff, but worth a look.

What times that at 
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2020 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by baresi41 baresi41 wrote:

Tonight on "London Live TV " and Sky Channel 117 "Unquiet Graves". It's about RUC, UDR and Loyalist death squads operating in Armagh and Tyrone during the troubles.   Harrowing stuff, but worth a look.

What times that at 

8.00pm on "London Live TV " Sky Channel 117
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2020 at 5:49pm
cant find that channel in the north?
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2020 at 6:41pm
Anyone watching Schitts Creek? Great show
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 4:04pm
Walking dead is to final end in 2022!!
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Walking dead is to final end in 2022!!
Bout time, all the leads seem to be getting spin offs tho
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 9:03am
Re watching Black Mirror. Great show. 
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 9:39am
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Re watching Black Mirror. Great show.

Yeah it's superb. So much to unpack from each episode.

It's worth having a gander at the Reddit threads for each one after watching them as well - often loads of little details and things people spot.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 9:54am

I posted this in the US politics thread but The Loudest Voice on Sky Atlantic is pretty good. It shows the rise of the right wing in America promoted by Fox News. Russell Crowe plays Roger Ailes and Sienna Miller is his Mrs. I'm only 3 episodes in but it has been entertaining so far. 

Roger Ailes: 'It’s my orchestra pit theory of politics. You have two guys on stage and one guy says, “I have a solution to the Middle East problem,” and the other guy falls in the orchestra pit, who do you think is going to be on the evening news.'

El Puto Amo
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 9:57am
Re-watching House. Forgot how much I liked it.
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 10:48am
Originally posted by dundon13 dundon13 wrote:

Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Watched the first 2 episodes of Umbrella Academy last night, seems promising enough anyway!

Watched the first couple of episodes of Finding Joy this week too, decent Irish cast and a few laughs.

Umbrella Academy wouldn't normally be the type of show I would watch but really got in to it. Gets better and better as it goes on!

Just finished season 2 there, it was even better than the first. Looking forward to season 3 but I fear we could be waiting a while. The soundtrack has to be one of the best for a TV show, every song seems the right song at the right time.

Superb show, really enjoyed season 2 and as said previously gets better with each episode.

Deadly ending too, can't wait for the next season....
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 10:48am
'Gone Fishing'. Great, and very elaxing, television. I think Bob Mortimer called it 'Last of the Summer Wine' without the bathtub. He really is a very likeable fella. The bit where he is taking about his father's death when he was a kid is brilliant. It shouldn't be that funny, but it's obviously cathartic for him. 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 11:06am

Watched the first 2 episodes of Umbrella Academy last night, seems promising enough anyway!

Watched the first couple of episodes of Finding Joy this week too, decent Irish cast and a few laughs.

Umbrella Academy wouldn't normally be the type of show I would watch but really got in to it. Gets better and better as it goes on!

Just finished season 2 there, it was even better than the first. Looking forward to season 3 but I fear we could be waiting a while. The soundtrack has to be one of the best for a TV show, every song seems the right song at the right time.

Superb show, really enjoyed season 2 and as said previously gets better with each episode.

As good as season 2 was, I preferred season1 myself. 

Yeah can’t wait for s3, any idea on release date? 

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 11:34am
started watching the man in the high castle. Love the premise of the show (what would the world be like if The Nazis and Japanese had won the war). It’s good so far
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 11:37am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

'Gone Fishing'. Great, and very elaxing, television. I think Bob Mortimer called it 'Last of the Summer Wine' without the bathtub. He really is a very likeable fella. The bit where he is taking about his father's death when he was a kid is brilliant. It shouldn't be that funny, but it's obviously cathartic for him. 

Bob Mortimer has a fairly weird podcast called Atletico Mince. The hen pecked Peter Beardsley segments are amusing though 
El Puto Amo
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 11:38am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

As good as season 2 was, I preferred season1 myself. 

Yeah can’t wait for s3, any idea on release date? 

The Umbrella Academy season 3 hasn't been confirmed by Netflix yet

Balls, can't imagine they won't renew for a 3rd season though...

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 11:41am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

started watching the man in the high castle. Love the premise of the show (what would the world be like if The Nazis and Japanese had won the war). It’s good so far

What platform TR?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 174175176177178 283>
  Share Topic