You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134135 283>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 6:37pm
You can change it, and then change it back again. It's a 2 minute job.

However, Netflix maybe wide to this and might have creative ways to block it.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 6:54pm
2 seasons into Still Game, absolutely brilliant.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 8:15am
Watched the spy over the weekend. Would highly recommend. 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 8:37am
Started watching Mindhunter at the weekend and am hooked. It really is excellent.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 9:10am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Started watching Mindhunter at the weekend and am hooked. It really is excellent.

I will go back to it but thought the acting was appallingly bad in the first two episodes. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 10:55am

Was checking out some classic tv recently. The Brass Eye Paedo-Geddon episode. Gas  

El Puto Amo
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 11:02am
Just started Bojack Horseman. Really top stuff. I think it deals with a lot of real life issues very well and sensitively, while also having plenty of humour.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 11:15am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Watched the spy over the weekend. Would highly recommend. 

Yeah decent watch. Will finish it tonight.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 11:21am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Was checking out some classic tv recently. The Brass Eye Paedo-Geddon episode. Gas  

"But what if pervert mechanics built him this?"

Comedy gold alright. LOL
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

I will go back to it but thought the acting was appallingly bad in the first two episodes. 

The lead actor is probably the weakest link but the rest and the overall story and production make it a great watch. Second season was just as good, maybe even better than the 1st, 1st season was a bit of a slow mover if I remember correctly 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 12:57pm
Got through the new seasons of Stranger Things and also 13 Reasons Why in the last couple of weeks. Very good as ever.

Also found myself watching Brassic on Sky. Good too
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

The lead actor is probably the weakest link but the rest and the overall story and production make it a great watch. Second season was just as good, maybe even better than the 1st, 1st season was a bit of a slow mover if I remember correctly 
Yeah, the main guy isn’t a good actor and neither is the girl who plays his gf, the rest are decent and the story and production is very good.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Just started Bojack Horseman. Really top stuff. I think it deals with a lot of real life issues very well and sensitively, while also having plenty of humour.
I watched an episode and thought it was one of the worst things I had ever watched. I found it incredibly stupid!
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 6:18pm

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Yeah, the main guy isn’t a good actor and neither is the girl who plays his gf, the rest are decent and the story and production is very good.

It's a slow burner, and Holden is possibly one of the most annoying leads in TV history, but it's an excellent series. Season 2 far better than season 1 so persist with it McG.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Deco79 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deco79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 10:41am
Finished watching the new season of Top Boy on Netflix, very good. the first two seasons from Channel 4 are also on Netflix so worth watching too to get an idea of the back story and characters. Unfortunately id say its a true reflection of how people are living in the less desirable areas of inner cities. Shame its not on mainstream television to reflect the real life failings of UK authorities    
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 10:59am
The first series of that was superb, one of the best things ever made. The second dipped a lot. 

It was written by a former dissident republican who know lives in London.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 1:04pm
2 episodes in and it's good so far. Good to see it's kept its gritty realism rather than trying to be flashy as it would take away from the real-life aspect that made the first 2 seasons so good.

Awful accent on the Irish bird though. 
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 11:14am
Bit late to the game but almost finished series 1 of Power-some riding in it Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134135 283>
  Share Topic