You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 122123124125126 283>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 9:55pm
They knock teams out every now and then - I'll not spoil it for you by saying whether they were or weren't the last team to the knockout spot in Baku.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 9:06am
watching the pistorius documnetary on amazon prime , excellent show , lots about south africa as well as about oscar himself. next up is the lorena bobbit Shockeddoc 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 12:38pm
A tad bit late to the party Embarrassedbut started the office last night. Good stuff Big smile
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 2:36pm
Watched Deutschland 83 a few years ago and have watched the first six episodes of Deutschland 86 last night - I don't think it is as good as the first series but it's still good.
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 11:31pm
Just watched the last episode of still game, was great, even had a wee cry. Great show
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 1:24am
Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

Just watched the last episode of still game, was great, even had a wee cry. Great show
where can you watch the last series?
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 8:31am
Was on the iplayer bbc scotland page..
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 9:17am
Just finished Bodyguard on Netflix, thought it was great.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 11:05am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Watched Deutschland 83 a few years ago and have watched the first six episodes of Deutschland 86 last night - I don't think it is as good as the first series but it's still good.

83 was brilliant, 86 had it's moments but not as good as 83 imo.

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 11:22am

I tried watching the first episode, it was dreadful. An awful shame as at its peak it was hilarious. 

I have always wanted to watch ‘Tutti Frutti’ with Robbie Coltrane, it was difficult to find online, but the BBC Scotland channel has been repeating it so it is on the iPlayer. It is very good.
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 11:24am
Watched Goodfellas the other night. Didn't notice how many actors from the Sopranos where in it. 
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 11:37am
started deutschland 83 last night was good , saw a great movie called balloon recently about a balloon escape attempt over the iron curtain , great show 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 11:48am
Did it go down well?
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 2:07pm
Enjoyed Dirty John, finished it yesterday.  Just done with Fargo Series 1, absolutely brilliant.

Netflix is the balls.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 6:44pm

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I tried watching the first episode, it was dreadful. An awful shame as at its peak it was hilarious. 

I have always wanted to watch ‘Tutti Frutti’ with Robbie Coltrane, it was difficult to find online, but the BBC Scotland channel has been repeating it so it is on the iPlayer. It is very good.

It got marginally better but in fairness was way off its peek, never heard of tutti fruity il have to give it a go.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 7:29pm

It got marginally better but in fairness was way off its peek, never heard of tutti fruity il have to give it a go.
It couldn't have got worse! The first episode of 'Tutti Frutti' expires on the iPlayer at midnight tonight.
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 7:45pm

It couldn't have got worse! The first episode of 'Tutti Frutti' expires on the iPlayer at midnight tonight.
Cheers il give it a go before its gone.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 122123124125126 283>
  Share Topic