Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Robbie Keane

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 184185186187188 223>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

That's grand lads. We know that Robbie is entitled to the wage with his contract. But maybe in future he might add money to the list when he is banging about his love of all things Ireland

Dear god,”the greatest fans “ bull Shiite again, would you ever f**k off keane you idiot, the baby and nun singers and wheel changing dopes are exactly what’s wrong with the”green army”. w**kers.

Why's that exactly? Never though much about it but would like to know why you feel strongly about it? 
The 'look at me' mentality that it is part of and Ireland is riddled with. Irish people have a group think problem that means we often struggle to enjoy ourselves without letting everyone else know that we are enjoying ourselves and that we are mad craic. It is something I can't abide myself. 
Other people see it as harmless, or comparatively better than hooliganism, but I can understand the reasons for the latter and it is much easier to avoid.
Sponsored Links

drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

People are hung up on the money. My point regarding his employment and the responsibility on the employer when the job title is changed and the viability of the position is fully on the employer to figure out. Robbie as the employee has every right to rely on the employer to propose the solution. If he was getting 500 euro a week then people wouldn't be as hung up that robbie is hanging around. But for robbie it doesn't probably matter whether it it is 500 euro vs. 7000 a week, he has a contract and it needs to be resolved but its up to the employer to sort it and it should not be on the employee to figure it out.

You also have to see it from his side, he is living in ireland and raising his kids here. Working with the FAI is probably the best way of making good money, I'm sure he is willing to work for it. If the FAI don't have a job for him then they should make him redundant 

Wtf??? He has over €40 million I the bank. He doesn't need anymore and his kids are sorted for life Confused. He is a greedy coont 

Edited by drog addict - 24 Mar 2021 at 6:44pm
Chips don't bounce
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

That's grand lads. We know that Robbie is entitled to the wage with his contract. But maybe in future he might add money to the list when he is banging about his love of all things Ireland

Dear god,”the greatest fans “ bull Shiite again, would you ever f**k off keane you idiot, the baby and nun singers and wheel changing dopes are exactly what’s wrong with the”green army”. w**kers.

Why's that exactly? Never though much about it but would like to know why you feel strongly about it? 
The 'look at me' mentality that it is part of and Ireland is riddled with. Irish people have a group think problem that means we often struggle to enjoy ourselves without letting everyone else know that we are enjoying ourselves and that we are mad craic. It is something I can't abide myself. 
Other people see it as harmless, or comparatively better than hooliganism, but I can understand the reasons for the latter and it is much easier to avoid.

All of the above, they are a national embarrassment.look at us we’re not big bad hooligans we’re all good boys, bastards. f**k off and follow something else.
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 8:44pm
"Bast*rds, w*nkers etc." Ah come off it. As mentioned previously, social media hungry and that but the bang of holier-than-thou..
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 8:48pm

"Bast*rds, w*nkers etc." Ah come off it. As mentioned previously, social media hungry and that but the bang of holier-than-thou..
I really couldn't care what it bangs of, once I don't come across any of them again. Absolute ****s would be my preferred term too.Thumbs Up
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 8:51pm

I really couldn't care what it bangs of, once I don't come across any of them again. Absolute ****s would be my preferred term too.Thumbs Up

OK, enjoy the rest of the match Thumbs Up
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 9:45pm

All of the above, they are a national embarrassment.look at us we’re not big bad hooligans we’re all good boys, bastards. f**k off and follow something else.

Are they as bad as Bohs fans who think their British with all their Stone Island\Burberry gear shouting their British slogans at every game?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Robbie Keane wants the Ireland job. Whether anyone thinks he will get it is irrelevant. 
IMO it's unfair to label him a money grabber. It's easy to say he is tarnising his repuation but the situation is a lot more complex than that. 
Maybe there are elements within the FAI - who want Kenny out - in Keane's ear?
If he packs it in now, he is throwing away his chances of succeding Kenny if Kenny doesn't succeed. 
Again, that may be wishful thinking on Keane's part and I don't think he should get it, but he is ambitious.  
He has contract and Jonathon Hill has niot so much as talked to him. There's your problem there, not Keane's ambition.

If the above poster is right that he wants the job, do you cheer or put head in hands when browne scores that cracker? Wacko
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Are they as bad as Bohs fans who think their British with all their Stone Island\Burberry gear shouting their British slogans at every game?

LOLClown
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 10:39pm

Just curious again here Horsebox, from the North so not up to date on the LoI fanbase, but is that a thing were fans of LOI clubs wear Stone Island gear?
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 11:27pm

Just curious again here Horsebox, from the North so not up to date on the LoI fanbase, but is that a thing were fans of LOI clubs wear Stone Island gear?

Some of us wear tracksuits, some wear dunnes, I’ve seen a bit of Burberry at drogs matches. 

Not seen Ann summers in united park yet though.

But to answer your question, as a league of Ireland supporter, I don’t wear stone island Stern Smile
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Wheelo Wheelo wrote:

Some of us wear tracksuits, some wear dunnes, I’ve seen a bit of Burberry at drogs matches. 

Not seen Ann summers in united park yet though.

But to answer your question, as a league of Ireland supporter, I don’t wear stone island Stern Smile

Yeah we tend to wear Ann Summers up here a lot and especially in the summer but Stone Island hasn't made too much of a breakthrough yet.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2021 at 8:56am

Yeah., you'd have a load of Rovers and Bohs (possibly others too) fans, thinking their casuals, or part of Green St fully kitted out in SI and Burberry etc...

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
50%lesssugar&salt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2021 at 10:14am
Sindo have printed an apology for last Sunday's article.
irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2021 at 12:27pm
I'm glad the Sindo printed the apology. Like I said this day last week it was a very poor piece. While there's valid questions over his role etc and the FAI dealing with it or not as the case maybe his character should not have been called into question the way it was.
WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2021 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by irelandshirts irelandshirts wrote:

I'm glad the Sindo printed the apology. Like I said this day last week it was a very poor piece. While there's valid questions over his role etc and the FAI dealing with it or not as the case maybe his character should not have been called into question the way it was.
Did you win the bid for the Lumumberg jersey?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2021 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

No!
WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2021 at 2:07pm

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

No!
ah sh*te!
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 184185186187188 223>
  Share Topic