You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Robbie Keane

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 174175176177178 223>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

a kinahan
Behave billy. The young fella is not well at the minute!
Sponsored Links

seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2020 at 6:54pm
Saw on his Instagram there that he has all his man of thr match bottles in a drinks cabinet LOL
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2020 at 4:48pm
enjoyed his interview on jimmy bullards podcast
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 10:11pm

"Also – and I don’t know how this is the case – he somehow just looked very, very Irish. If you knew nothing about him and saw a picture of him, you’d just know he was a son of the Emerald Isle,"

Kind of like how you'd know David Wheater is English just by looking at him. Or how Kevin Kyle is Scottish just by looking at him. Or how Giorgio Chiellini is Italian just by looking at him.

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 7:52pm
Robbie got a coaching job with Shamrock Rovers?

He was pictured wearing a Rovers tracksuit at the Rovers v Cork friendly today.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Robbie got a coaching job with Shamrock Rovers?

He was pictured wearing a Rovers tracksuit at the Rovers v Cork friendly today.
Probably just got it for nothing somewhere, he’s like that
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 9:35am
turns out this hungry **** is getting his wages paid by the “cash strapped” FAI lures while working at tallaght.
That’s 250k per annum being pissed away on his wages.
f**k me.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 9:36am
The ego has landed in Tallaght. A match made in heaven LOL
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 9:51am
He really can't be short of cash or career opportunities. I dont want to sound bitter towards a player that has done what he has done for ireland but this sounds like a petty move from Keane.

Edited by Left foot - 01 Mar 2021 at 9:51am
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 10:27am
Because of his status within the game Robbie thinks he can do what he wants. While I would never question Keanes ability or what he gave to Ireland over his years playing I now have an opinion of Keane as being egotistical and a selfish money grabber. Pity because he gave us some great moments down the years that will never be forgotten. 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 10:30am
Roy and Robbie are two legendary players who have both been assistant managers too but have egos the size of a house which I suppose you need to be a top player.  Certainly don’t come across well post retirement in many ways. 
AKA pedantic kunt
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 11:04am
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Roy and Robbie are two legendary players who have both been assistant managers too but have egos the size of a house which I suppose you need to be a top player.  Certainly don’t come across well post retirement in many ways. 

At least in Roy’s case he wasn’t foisted upon the manager. Robbie getting a big payoff for a role he wasn’t even wanted in. He is a hungry c@@t with no shame. 
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 5:28pm

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

At least in Roy’s case he wasn’t foisted upon the manager. Robbie getting a big payoff for a role he wasn’t even wanted in. He is a hungry c@@t with no shame. 

Doesn’t say much for mick if he let that happen.  Agree Keane should not still be paid by the fai.   The fai have wasted some serious amount of cash on assistant managers from Tardelli to Keane to Keane. A disgrace really and none of them were needed in anyway.  

We do know you are a fan boy of Roy and someone who has little time for Robbie well before he retired. 

As I said two Irish legends on the pitch for Ireland but serious flaws post retirement imo.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 5:33pm

Doesn’t say much for mick if he let that happen.  Agree Keane should not still be paid by the fai.   The fai have wasted some serious amount of cash on assistant managers from Tardelli to Keane to Keane. A disgrace really and none of them were needed in anyway.  

We do know you are a fan boy of Roy and someone who has little time for Robbie well before he retired. 

As I said two Irish legends on the pitch for Ireland but serious flaws post retirement imo.  

The money wasted on managers, never mind assistant managers. Mick getting about 3m for 10 games and the womens team don’t have tracksuits. Like who signed off on micks deal? He was unemployed at the time and couldn’t get a gig in the championship, had no leverage. It’s actually infuriating 

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 5:38pm

And if the roles were reversed Citizen, would you be on here cribbing about Roy getting the big payoff? I somehow doubt it. 

You certainly wouldn't be labelling your demi god Keane a hungry cxxt anyway. LOLWink

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

And if the roles were reversed Citizen, would you be on here cribbing about Roy getting the big payoff? I somehow doubt it. 

You certainly wouldn't be labelling your demi god Keane a hungry cxxt anyway. LOLWink

well at least keane was wanted by the manager. Robbie signed some deal with out crook of a ceo who had ambitions for him to be a manager. He wasn’t wanted by the manager. You think Roy would take a role like that? No chance 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 174175176177178 223>
  Share Topic