You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Possitives about Euro in Poland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lupi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 10:26pm
I wish the Euro would never end. Come back!Wink
Sponsored Links

deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 12:30am
lupi u sound like u fell in love
Lupi View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lupi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 10:08am
LOL No, but Poland is sad. With you had fun: P
dagmaqa View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dagmaqa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by KING-CON KING-CON wrote:

I loved everything about Poland. The women, the people, the food, the beer, the vodka. I arrived the day of the Croatia game and loved Poznan. There was 4 of us that had an apartment just outside the city. We had a few in the square after the game and got a taxi back to where we were staying. The taxi driver asked us did we like Poland and we all started singing the "Polska Biało Czerwoni" song. He cried tears of joy!!Sopot was the best place for women and I will defo be back there soon. Thank you Poland for being the best hosts ever! If I was Platini, the Euro's would be there every 4 years!

It is so beautiful! Poznań is waiting for your return, it is sad without you!Embarrassed
tomrobin View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 10:45pm

I loved everything about Poland. The women, the people, the food, the beer, the vodka. I arrived the day of the Croatia game and loved Poznan. There was 4 of us that had an apartment just outside the city. We had a few in the square after the game and got a taxi back to where we were staying. The taxi driver asked us did we like Poland and we all started singing the "Polska Biało Czerwoni" song. He cried tears of joy!!Sopot was the best place for women and I will defo be back there soon. Thank you Poland for being the best hosts ever! If I was Platini, the Euro's would be there every 4 years!

Folks, you have forgot the flag at the Poznan airport... Thumbs Up You have no choice and  have to come back LOL

Edited by tomrobin - 23 Jun 2012 at 10:53pm
All the things you do to me and all the things you say
I just can't get enough I just can't get enough

We slip & slide as we fall in love and I just cant seem to get enough of
DO DO DO Sloanchie EIRE
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by tomrobin tomrobin wrote:

Folks, you have forgot the flag at the Poznan airport... Thumbs Up You have no choice and  have to come back LOL

No, that was left behind by Ivory Coast fansLOLLOL
beaner11 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beaner11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 12:26am
Torun the night before the croatia game was brilliant, also stayed in gdansk and poznan ... all beautiful cities, people were so friendly and the women were unreal, definitely be back sometime soon!
tomrobin View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

Originally posted by tomrobin tomrobin wrote:

No, that was left behind by Ivory Coast fansLOLLOL

Ivory Coast fans FAIR PLAY for YOU GuysThumbs UpThumbs Up Well doneClap

Edited by tomrobin - 25 Jun 2012 at 12:25pm
All the things you do to me and all the things you say
I just can't get enough I just can't get enough

We slip & slide as we fall in love and I just cant seem to get enough of
DO DO DO Sloanchie EIRE
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by NewrycityonTour NewrycityonTour wrote:

Torun is the best place in Poland, by a mile.
You obviously didn't make it to Sopot.....
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
c90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 11:29am

a piece on thescore.ie. 

Trap’s Army: an oral history of how Ireland’s fans stole European hearts

Maggie Thatcher, Winston Churchill, Lawrence Of Arabia, Elton John! Yiz can all go f**k yerselves
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 11:58am
Originally posted by c90 c90 wrote:

<h1 style="margin: 5px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: normal; vertical-align: line; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb51, 51, 51; ">a piece on thescore.ie. </h1><h1 style="margin: 5px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: normal; vertical-align: line; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb51, 51, 51; ">Trap’s Army: an oral history of how Ireland’s fans stole European hearts</h1>

Good read it brings back many great memories, seems like a life time ago, anyone from this forum in the kinda swimming pool with few outdoor slides on it the day of the Italy game, about 20 Irish people going down a 5 man slide, some craic.
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2013 at 4:27pm
Was staying out by a lake in a big park in northwest Poznan the day of the Italy game, the beach was packed full of fit Polish women and the Irish guys were badly sunburnt and were bellyflopping from 15 feet off the pier railings, it was hilarious!   

Edited by Mulvanystrasse - 31 Jan 2013 at 4:31pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic