You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish fans with gaa jerseys on them

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beyond the Pale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Irish fans with gaa jerseys on them
    Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 6:48pm
What is the story with these idiots with gaa jerseys on at the matches its sickening to see it i saw a couple of lads with Kerry jerseys on f**king bandwagon fans
Sponsored Links

Joe Stalin View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 9:48pm
I feel the same about lads in Celtic jerseys at Ireland matches
FiremanDan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FiremanDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 9:49pm
I wouldn't have a particular problem with that.

If that pisses you off how must you feel about lads wearing EPL or Celtic jersies when watching Ireland???
Sean Og O Hailpin.... his father's from Fermanagh, his mother's from Fiji, neither a hurling stronghold."

GINN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GINN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 9:57pm
I can't see any problem with lads wearing GAA jerseys to Ireland matches.
Pubes View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pubes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 9:58pm
yea give the feck over about people wearing gaa, celtic, irish rugby jerseys... AND WHAT?!!?
sooo many snob fans on this who think there is a rule book on how people should support their country,...go over to them and question them on wearing whatever..please come question me if im wearing a gaa jersey..ill tell you to do 1
McGeady7 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McGeady7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 10:00pm
Ireland rugby shirts and Celtic jerseys annoy me the most!! and I'm a celtic fan!! Bandwagons is all you can label them with
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 10:04pm
Jesus you musn't have a lot to worry about then  

The amount of snobbery from some people come on here is unreal  

So fcuking what if they're wearing a Kerry or Rugby jersey while it would be ideal if they had an Ireland jersey so long as there wearing green is all that matters.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 10:28pm
Jaysus -

Hey its a nice way to know what part of ireland people are from.

Less of the soccer snobery- you can like soccer and Gaa, never been a GAA fan myself but sport is sport no mater what size or shape of ball you play with.

Favourite tshirt of the tournament was a bright green John Deere T.shirt.
reabhloid View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reabhloid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 10:40pm
fookin jersey fascism..... what about all the quasi-irish fans with their '3 republic' jerseys
Eamonn68 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eamonn68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 10:47pm
Well said Denis irwin
People must hAve f all in thier lives if a jersey is what they worry about
The fact is they have spent got into debt to support the team it sounded like support in the ground
Anyone who equates a gaa or a Celtic top with bandwagon jumping is a clown
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FiremanDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 10:50pm
If you want to get pissed off about something why not moan about the fact that more Irish people travel to games in the UK every week than would attend LOI games. 
Sean Og O Hailpin.... his father's from Fermanagh, his mother's from Fiji, neither a hurling stronghold."

Garak View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 10:59pm
GAA is part of our heritage and is engrained in our identity, it has as much a place at an Ireland match as Amhrán na bhFiann does. Having said that I've never worn my GAA jersey to an Ireland match LOL, I could see the attraction on an away trip though, we're proud of our counties as well as our country so whats the harm in showing it.

Edited by Garak - 15 Jun 2012 at 10:59pm
hoobedoo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoobedoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 11:01pm
More questioning the fans that spent hard earned money to come over to follow the team. After watching the last two games Having a go at the supporters should be far from our minds. They have been fantastic out here and represented our country well inside and outside the stadium. The amount of Irish at the stadium last night was unreal. Spain really didn't travel, wonder will the Italians have a crowd with them.
The seeds of doubt that were sown at the weekend against Egypt have been doused by a dose of Jack Charlton's almighty weedkiller.<br />
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 11:01pm
Bogball out
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FiremanDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by hoobedoo hoobedoo wrote:

More questioning the fans that spent hard earned money to come over to follow the team. After watching the last two games Having a go at the supporters should be far from our minds. They have been fantastic out here and represented our country well inside and outside the stadium. The amount of Irish at the stadium last night was unreal. Spain really didn't travel, wonder will the Italians have a crowd with them.

I think they keep their shekels until the business end of the tournament and travel over then, and with unemployment almost at 25% (50% for the under 25's) they are probably in even greater sh*te than we are.

hoobedoo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoobedoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 11:21pm
Yeah was thinking that after I posted. Would make a long and expensive Holliday being out for the full tournament. Good luck to them.

Edited by hoobedoo - 15 Jun 2012 at 11:21pm
The seeds of doubt that were sown at the weekend against Egypt have been doused by a dose of Jack Charlton's almighty weedkiller.<br />
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 11:25pm
Bet you wouldn't/didn't say it to their face but rather rant about it on here, get over yourself, think there are bigger problems with the Irish team than someone wearing a gaa jersey ffs.

uibhfhaile View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uibhfhaile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 11:27pm
It does not matter wat fans wear,i think you might be the idiot starting this thread.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
  Share Topic